Are you desperately trying to find the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
We can all agree that email marketing is one of the best ways to communicate with your customers/subscribers and also to generate a revenue stream. Therefore, it is a “must-have” tool for your business.
It is easy to find an automated emailing service for an eCommerce business, blogging platform, or for small to large businesses…
But if you are an affiliate marketer, it becomes extremely difficult to find affiliate friendly autoresponders.
I know that you have already taken a risk of signing up for a “popular” email marketing service. You may have also sent a couple of email campaigns to your customers.
Now, my 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience tells me that you are about to get banned from using that email service. If not then it is going to happen sooner or later…
Either way, this ban will leave you stranded. Chances are, you may also lose your email list.
This is a horrible experience and believe me, I am not going to let this happen to you.
In this blog, I will tell you about the 9 best autoresponders for affiliate marketing or affiliate sites, how to choose the best service among them, and which email marketing services you should avoid using.
Just to give a sneak-peak, here’s an…
Overview Of Best Autoresponders For Affiliate Marketing
- SendX – Affiliate friendly autoresponder
- GetResponse – Best autoresponder overall with high deliverability
- EmailOctopus – Most underrated autoresponder
- AWeber – Affiliate emailing software with high inboxing rate
- Sendlane – Ideal for affiliate-eCommerce sites
- Drip – Suitable for eCommerce-type affiliate sites
- Mailercloud – Latest affiliate autoresponder software
- Kartra Mail – Complete affiliate marketing suite
- ConvertKit – Stricter emailing tool for affiliates
Comparison Of Best Email Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing
|Autoresponder||Affiliate Friendliness||Free Trial/Plan||Pricing|
|SendX||High||14 Days free trial||Starts at $9.99/month|
|GetResponse||High||Forever free||Starts at $15/month|
|EmailOctopus||High||Forever free||Starts at $24/month|
|AWeber||High||Forever free||Starts at $19.99/month|
|Sendlane||Medium||14 Days free trial||Starts at $99/month|
|Drip||Medium||14 Days free trial||Starts at $19/month|
|MailerCloud||High||Forever free||Starts at $10/month|
($1 for 14 days trial)
|Starts at $99/month|
|ConvertKit||Low||Forever free||Starts at $29/month|
Take a deep breath and keep reading to revolutionize your affiliate marketing business.
How To Choose The Best Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing?
Over the course of my affiliate marketing career, I have followed the same guidelines while choosing the best email marketing software for affiliates.
Not just this, I have also taught a few of my clients the same technique. And, each of them is still using the same service without any problem.
The first characteristic that you should look for in the email autoresponder service is –
Sufficient Free Trial Period
It would be highly illogical to blindly purchase a service/product without actually testing it. The same goes for autoresponders.
Luckily, most of the email marketing services for affiliate marketers mentioned below offer a generous free trial period. The free trial would help you test out the features and usability of the corresponding services.
Try Out The Features
As said earlier, a free trial is the best way to test out the application. Although, in the trial period, I would like to recommend you try the features that you are going to use the most.
These features can be anything like email designing, scheduling, bulk emailing, drip emailing, marketing automation, etc.
And, once you are satisfied and know that the features are easy to use, you can move forward to the most important step.
High Email Deliverability
It all comes down to the most significant characteristic of an email marketing solution i.e. email delivery. What good can bulk emailing service provide if it doesn’t deliver your emails?
It is obvious that your emails are the only source of generating sales. So you should rigorously test out the email delivery of all the autoresponders for affiliate marketing purposes.
Trust me, if you are lenient with this characteristic, you won’t be able to grow your affiliate marketing business efficiently.
Affordable Subscription Plans
At last, once you feel that the features and email delivery rate of the corresponding autoresponder are ideal for your affiliate site or marketing practices, you should look for its pricing plans.
Rest assured, all the autoresponders for affiliate marketing mentioned here offer relatively cheaper pricing plans.
Which Autoresponders You Should Avoid Using For Affiliate Marketing?
I would be completely honest with you, during my early day of affiliate marketing career, I too have opted for an email marketing service that doesn’t offer services to affiliates.
The inevitable outcome – I got banned..!!
But after learning this lesson and also after consulting with several top affiliate marketers, I have found out a few service providers that you should never use for affiliate marketing purposes.
1. Mailchimp ❌
Mailchimp is the least affiliate friendly autoresponder you could ever use for affiliate marketing. Yes, it is one of the most popular email marketing services but they are skeptical about doing business with affiliate marketers.
In simple terms, on the one hand, they say you can do affiliate marketing while on the other hand, they say it is prohibited.
So it’s best to not use Mailchimp for affiliate marketing.
2. MailerLite ❌
MailerLite was one of the best autoresponders that I have ever come across. Not only it is free but the set of features available in it is mouth-watering.
But all of my hopes were shattered when they banned me from sending affiliate marketing email campaigns.
It is definitely not built for your affiliate business.
>> Don’t forget to find out other top MailerLite alternatives if you are a blogger, eCommerce business owner, or represent a marketing agency.
3. Constant Contact ❌
It is yet another top pick of autoresponders that I thought would work well for my affiliate marketing practices. I was dead wrong..!!
Many other affiliate marketers told that Constant Contact is suitable only for eCommerce businesses.
Hence, Constant Contact is logically out of the picture for you.
4. Sendinblue ❌
Sendinblue is my favorite email marketing service to be completely honest. But I would not use it for sending affiliate email campaigns.
Luckily, I am not banned from using Sendinblue simply because I was made aware of its strict policy towards affiliate marketing. I only use it for my blogging platform to send regular email updates about new posts.
I would suggest you not use Sendinblue for affiliate marketing.
Now that you know what to look for in your ideal autoresponder for affiliate marketing and which services to avoid, it’s time for us to explore all the best services that you can choose…
SendX is by far one of the most affiliate friendly autoresponders you could ever get your hands on. The SendX team assures you for not banning you from conducting affiliate marketing. They even take one step further by putting up a section of “No Bans” on one of their sales pages. In addition to being totally affiliate marketing-friendly, SendX also helps you grow your affiliate marketing business. You can achieve this by utilizing SendX’s high email delivery and other features.
Speaking of which, it is one of the only software mentioned in this article that allows you to send unlimited email campaigns regardless of your subscription plan. But you should keep in mind to follow all the fair emailing practices and not misuse its features. Apart from this, SendX offers a simple way to create emails, send them instantly or later, and track their performance in real-time.
SendX Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- It is known for its simple usability. Also, there’s an extremely fluidic drag & drop email builder to create email templates. There are plenty of readymade email templates as well that can be easily customized to meet your campaign objective.
- You are also entitled to get 500,000+ free stock photos that can be used in your affiliate email marketing campaigns. This feature negates you from spending countless hours on stock photo sites in search of finding an ideal one.
- Apart from drip email campaigns, you have the power to completely automated your email campaigns. It only requires a few trigger rules and actions.
- SendX helps you upload your contact lists and segment them on the basis of their behavior. You will also have the power to capture more leads with the help of sign-up forms that can be integrated into all kinds of websites.
- You can integrate SendX with tons of third-party software like CMSs, CRMs, payment gateways, webinar tools, etc. If a direct integration is not available, you can connect your SendX account with Zapier.
- Lastly, this software like any other autoresponder tracks all the important email metrics like opens, clicks, unsubscribes, spam, etc.
How Much Will SendX Cost You?
Another characteristic that makes SendX the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is its pricing. Among all the services mentioned in this blog, SendX has the cheapest pricing plans.
But before you sign up for a subscription plan, SendX encourages you to try its 14 days free trial period. The best part – you get to send unlimited email campaigns.
That’s not all..!! When you decide to opt for a subscription plan (monthly and annually), you would find that there is no email sending limit and it offers all the features.
However, you would be charged on the basis of the number of subscribers imported. Here are few subscriber limits and their corresponding subscription fees –
- 1 – 1,000 – $9.99/month
- 1,001 – 2,500 – $19.99/month
- 2,501 – 5,000 – $39.99/month
- 5,001 – 10,000 – $59.99/month
- 10,001 – 15,000 – $79.99/month
Apart from these, there are several more subscriber tiers. You can find your custom pricing on the SendX pricing page by entering the number of subscribers you have.
Pros & Cons Of SendX
- One of the most affiliate-friendly autoresponders
- Simple to use user interface
- Offers several readymade templates
- Packs a native pop-up & landing page builder
- Marketing automation for on-the-clock campaigns
- Supports A/B testing with heatmaps
- 24/7 support for all users
- Cheaper pricing plans
- SendX does not offer a free trial or a free plan
- Readymade email, pop-ups, and landing page templates are limited
- Automation only supports basic email triggers
GetResponse is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing that I could ever recommend to you. I have seen a lot of affiliate marketers successfully using GetResponse for their business. Now, it could be your best option. Talking about GetResponse, it has grown from just an email marketing service to a full-fledged marketing suite for all kinds of businesses. So apart from email sending functionality, you can utilize it for several other marketing benefits.
For instance, apart from email marketing, you can also create sales funnels, landing pages, sign-up forms, lead capture forms, etc. And did I say that you can indulge in omnichannel marketing activities for your affiliate campaigns? Yes, with GetResponse, not only do you get email marketing features but other marketing features like social media marketing, web push notifications, and more.
Note – GetResponse has recently launched an AI-powered website builder to help you create affiliate websites in just a few minutes.
GetResponse Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- It offers an easy-to-use email builder that allows you to drag & drop elements to create a responsive email template. Ready-made email templates are also available. And, a simple editor that enables you to create text-only emails.
- You will have the flexibility to either send your email as soon as you create them or schedule them for a specific time. This feature would come in handy when you’d have to send multiple affiliate email campaigns in a day.
- GetResponse also packs a marketing automation module that enables you to automatically send emails based on your customers’ actions and behavior. You can start a customer nurturing emailing workflow for inactive contacts or send product recommendation emails to your more engaged customers.
- The autoresponder also helps you focus on building and replenishing your customer’s list by offering your sign-up forms and landing pages. The sign-up forms can be easily embedded on your website or your GetResponse landing page. Not to forget, the AI-driven site builder seamlessly connects with your lead capture forms.
- This is the only autoresponder for affiliates that packs a native webinar module. You can easily invite your potential customers and leads to your live webinars, nurture them accordingly, and influence them to become your loyal customers.
- If you do not have an affiliate website, GetResponse’s AI-driven website builder will automatically create a full-fledged website for you in no time. You can also add its live chat widget to interact with your potential customers.
- GetResponse is integrable with tons of different applications and platforms like WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe, etc. With the help of this feature, you can further improve the performance of your affiliate email campaigns.
How Much Will GetResponse Cost You?
Usually, email marketing for affiliate marketers is costly. But GetResponse (and other autoresponders too) contradicts by offering affordable pricing plans. You have the option to subscribe to its monthly, yearly, or biyearly plans.
There is a free trial period of 30 days applicable on all 4 pricing plans. Each of the pricing plans is built on the number of subscribers or customers. Along with this, as you go higher in plans, a set of features also increases.
But the stuff that makes GetResponse the top pick is its newly launched forever free plan.
Here’s a summary of GetResponse pricing for 1,000 customers/subscribers –
- Forever Free – In this plan, you get to send unlimited emails to 500 contacts. You also get to build 1 website with 10 pages, create 1 landing page, and add sign-up forms & pop-ups to it.
- Basic – $15/month with email marketing, autoresponders, 1 sales funnel, etc.
- Plus – $49/month for everything in the Basic plan and automation builder, webinars (100 attendees), 5 sales funnel, etc.
- Professional – $99/month for all the features and unlimited access to automation builder, sales funnels, etc.
- Max – You would have to request for a custom pricing as this plan deals with personalized business requirements.
Pros & Cons Of GetResponse
- The best autoresponder for affiliate marketers
- Boasts about high email delivery rates
- Advanced drag & drop builder with dynamic content
- Robust marketing automation with advanced triggers
- Packs a webinar and sales funnel builder
- Offers a landing page as well as an AI-enabled site builder
- Also provides a live chat widget and web push notifications
- Comes with a forever-free plan
- Packs a set of older readymade email templates
- Advanced features are available in higher plans
- Can be a bit expensive
EmailOctopus is one gem of software that has not yet received the limelight that it deserves. It is one of the cheapest and best email marketing software for affiliate marketing. Unlike most of the email marketing services that frown upon affiliate marketing, EmailOctopus proudly welcomes all the affiliates to avail its service.
Although, before you go ahead you must know that there are two variants of this software – EmailOctopus (with built-in SMTP or autoresponder) and EmailOctopus Connect (requires Amazon SES integration as SMTP). If you have a working AWS SES account, feel free to use EmailOctopus Connect but if you don’t, you can choose EmailOctopus without any doubt.
EmailOctopus Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Just like any email marketing software, EmailOctopus offers a sleek drag & drop email editor. Also, you can import HTML templates in the editor as well. Moreover, you can also create emails with just text.
- EmailOctopus offers you the option to create and embed sign-up forms on your affiliate site. It will certainly help you capture new leads and replenish your email lists. Also, the form-building process is facilitated by a drag & drop builder.
- Speaking about email lists, EmailOctopus provides you with all the necessary segmentation filters so that you send targeted emails to your contacts. You can create segmentation on filters like contact activity, behavior, interest, etc.
- The new feature of EmailOctopus allows you to create landing pages for your affiliate marketing campaigns. Earlier it was only possible with direct integration with Carrd or Instapage.
- EmailOctopus allows you to send your email campaigns instantly. If you want to schedule it for a later date, you can schedule your campaigns as well. In addition to this, you can also create and launch drip campaigns.
- Like any email marketing service for affiliate marketing, Email Octopus allows you to monitor the performance of your email campaigns. Furthermore, It tracks important metrics like opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc.
How Much Will EmailOctopus Cost You?
The characteristic that makes EmailOctopus the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is its cheap pricing structure. You’d love to know that there is a forever free plan in Email Octopus that allows you to send 10,000 emails in a month to 2,500 subscribers.
Although, the free plan only offers basic support, reporting for 30 days, and EmailOctopus branding on all emails.
To get custom branding, priority support, and access to all the advanced features, you can sign up for its monthly premium plans. The pricing is built on the number of subscribers imported/added and the number of emails sent.
There’s a simple pricing calculator available on the EmailOctopus pricing page but to give you an idea of the pricing tiers, here’s an overview –
- $24 per month for 5,000 subscribers and 50,000 emails.
- $36 per month for 10,000 subscribers and 100,000 emails.
- $70 per month for 25,000 subscribers and 250,000 emails.
- $130 per month for 50,000 subscribers and 500,000 emails.
- $250 per month for 100,000 subscribers and 1,000,000 emails.
The pricing tiers go up to $1010 per month for 500,000 subscribers and 5,000,000 emails. If you have more than 500K subscribers, you must get in touch with the EmailOctopus team for custom pricing.
Note – The pricing for EmailOctopus Connect is cheaper but different as it is purely based on the number of subscribers imported/added. However, you’d have to bear the additional cost of Amazon SES for email sending.
Pros & Cons Of EmailOctopus
- Built for beginners and newbie affiliates
- Extremely friendly towards affiliate marketers
- Simple/plain emails have exceptional delivery rates
- Offers an option to use Amazon SES for sending emails
- Provides pre-built email templates
- Comes with a forever-free plan
- Not as robust as other autoresponders
- Packs a very basic automation tool
- Limited options for integration
AWeber is yet another best email marketing software for affiliate sites and businesses that I know. The best characteristic of AWeber, according to me, is its high email delivery rate. That’s what makes it a top choice of autoresponders. Apart from this, the AWeber team is also offering to migrate your email account along with subscribers, tags, landing pages, etc. from any service provider for free.
Besides this, the software is constantly updated to further refine the overall efficiency. Consequently, apart from email marketing, AWeber now has the capability of creating web push notifications for your affiliate campaigns. Not to forget, you can also create and embed sign-up forms to keep on getting new leads for your affiliate business.
AWeber Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- The service packs an AI-powered email template designer. This template designer will automatically create emails in just a matter of seconds. AWeber now integrates with Canva, giving you the opportunity to edit images right in your AWeber account.
- If you like to get your hands dirty, you too can create using the drag & drop email builder. You simply have to choose the email element, drag it to the email template, and drop it at the required position. Besides, if you like your hands to stay clean, you can use the pre-built email templates.
- AWeber enables you to dynamically add your customer’s name to your email template with the help of personalization tags. This feature helps immensly in targeting and personalizing affiliate email campaigns for maximum conversion.
- You can completely automate your emails on the basis of the actions and behavior of your subscribers. Furthermore, you can also create and schedule drip campaigns that automatically trigger upon reaching the set day and time.
- This best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is also available as a mobile application. The app will allow you to create sign-up forms, send email newsletters to your subscribers, and analyze the results of your emails.
- This autoresponder software proudly boasts about its high email deliverability. Additionally, you can also monitor the performance of your email campaigns through the AWeber reporting section.
How Much Will AWeber Cost You?
You would love to know that AWeber can be a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. It now offers a forever free plan, to begin with.
Other than this, there’s a single subscription plan that offers monthly, quarterly, and yearly billing options. This plan offers different subscribers limit and on the basis of this limit, the subscription fee is determined. Mind you, no matter which tier you opt for, you will get all the features of AWeber.
- Free – A forever free plan for up to 500 subscribers and 3,000 emails/month sending quota. A lot of the features are included in this plan.
- Pro – This plan offers all the features and access. You are also able to send unlimited email campaigns too. Here’s how much you’d have to pay on the basis of the number of subscribers –
- 0 – 500 – $19.99 per month.
- 501 – 2,500 – $29.99 per month.
- 2,501 – 5,000 – $49.99 per month.
- 5,001 – 10,000 – $69.99 per month.
- 10,001 – 25,000 – $149.99 per month.
If you have more than 25,000 subscribers, you’d have to get in touch with the AWeber sales team for custom pricing.
Pros & Cons Of AWeber
- Good reputation in the email marketing industry
- A decent solution for affiliate marketers
- The software received a new set of updates recently
- Offers web push notifications
- Drag & drop builder for emails & landing pages
- Has a marketing automation feature
- Email delivery rates have been degrading
- Pricing is significantly expensive
- Outdated email templates & graphics
Sendlane is a popular name when it comes to email marketing software for eCommerce. But Sendlane doesn’t stop there as it is one of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing, according to me. Initially, I was a bit skeptical about Sendlane and its affiliate friendliness. However, after talking with several affiliates about their experience with Sendlane, I came to know that it is quite an affiliate-friendly service.
Gazing at its set of features, they would work well if you have an eCommerce-type affiliate website. In simple terms, if you list all the affiliate products on your website, Sendlane will help you drive conversions via email and also SMS campaigns. Rest assured, Sendlane also allows you to create and integrate smart pop-ups to further improve conversion rates.
Sendlane Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- This service is famous for its high-converting email template design. You can also create one from a scratch or use a readymade template for your campaigns. Either way, email template building is facilitated by a drag & drop email editor.
- Sendlane offers marketing automation, especially for eCommerce businesses. But it can be used to send automated emails for your affiliate campaigns and increase sales.
- To make sure your customers buy your affiliate products, Sendlane offers a feature called Sendlane Beacon. This feature will track the entire customer journey and enable you to send personalized email campaigns at the right time to yield customer action.
- As said earlier, in addition to offering simple sign-up forms, Sendlane also provides intelligent pop-ups. Further, these pop-ups will help you grow your email list and also increase your conversion.
- Sendlane also focuses on sending personalized email campaigns. For this, it helps you segment your customers’ list on different factors and populate your email templates with dynamic personalization tags.
How Much Will Sendlane Cost You?
Great features and services come at a great price. The same is the case with Sendlane. But before committing to a subscription plan, Sendlane offers you a generous 14 days free trial period. You’d be able to send unlimited emails to 100 contacts.
Once you complete your free trial period, you will have the option to upgrade to three pricing plans. You should know that a couple of these plans are subscription-based (monthly and yearly) while one of the plans is available at a one-time fee.
Talking about the feature distribution, all the plans have almost the same feature set and unlimited email sends. Although, few advanced features are only available in higher-level plans.
Lastly, just like other email marketing for affiliate marketers, pricing plans are built on the number of contacts imported. Here’s a brief rundown of plans –
- Growth – $99 per month for up to 5,000 contacts and access to all the features.
- Professional Plus – At the same time, this plan starts at $249 per month for up to 10,000 contacts. Other features include custom onboarding, a dedicated customer success manager, deliverability monitoring, etc.
- Starter – $497 one-time fee for 6 months access of the Growth plan.
Pros & Cons Of Sendlane
- Has a robust automation feature
- Besides eCommerce, it also caters to affiliates
- Supports SMS & MMS marketing
- Offers deep data integration with real-time analytics
- Packs an advanced set of features
- An expensive email marketing solution
- Ideal for eCommerce-based affiliate sites only
- Very strict with email marketing practices
When it comes to eCommerce email automation, none could come close to the efficiency of Drip. That being said, it would be unfair to Drip if I didn’t tell you that they support email marketing for affiliate marketers. If you have an affiliate website and have listed affiliate products like an eCommerce store then Drip is going to do wonders for you. Not only you would be able to send simple email marketing campaigns but you could also set up complete marketing automation for your site.
Besides this, you’d also love to know that just like you, there are 30,000+ marketers that are using Drip to sell their products. To further determine the efficiency of Drip, you should take a look at its G2 Crowd rating. It has a high score of 4.5/5 stars and has hence become one of the top autoresponders for affiliate marketers.
Drip Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Just like other autoresponders, Drip offers a very fluidic email builder to create responsive email templates. You can drag & drop the required email elements in the template. Or you can take the shortcut and use the readymade email templates.
- Drip provides you with the power to add recommended products dynamically in your email. These recommendations could be unique to each customer as it is completely based on their past purchase behavior.
- You can also engage with your customers by sending them emails when they perform certain actions on your affiliate site like adding a product to cart, viewing a product page, etc.
- Drip offers plenty of options for third-party integration. With the help of these integrations, you can tap into multi-channel communication with your customer.
- In addition to simple email performance metrics like open, click, unsubscribe rate, Drip also allows you to track overall revenue, revenue per subscriber, etc. if you connect your affiliate store with it.
How Much Will Drip Cost You?
The stuff that makes Drip the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is its extremely flexible pricing structure. To kick things off, Drip offers you a 14 days free trial period. The trial period offers all to features so that you can thoroughly test the application.
Once you complete your trial period, you would have to upgrade to monthly subscription plans. Keep in mind that you will be charged on the basis of the number of contacts imported. Apart from this, you will be able to access all the features and send unlimited emails.
Drip offers a pricing calculator on its website. But just to give you the idea, here a summary of its pricing plans –
- 1 – 500 – $19 each month
- 501 – 2,000 – $29 each month
- 2,001 – 2,500 – $39 each month
- 2,501 – 3,000 – $49 each month
- 3,001 – 3,500 – $59 each month
- 3,501 – 4,000 – $69 each month
- 4,001 – 4,500 – $79 each month
- 4,501 – 5,000 – $89 each month
And, so on…
The pricing goes up till 140,000 contacts ($1,599/month). If you have more contact than this then you should get in touch with the Drip team.
Pros & Cons Of Drip
- Suitable for eCommerce-based affiliate sites
- Has an exceptional email delivery rates
- Allows you to send unlimited emails
- Updated email template designs and landing pages
- Supports emails, SMSs, and social media marketing
- Robust automation for customers
- The pricing is slightly expensive
- Sometimes you may not require certain features for your email marketing campaigns
MailerCloud is yet another best autoresponder for affiliate marketing that has been flying silently under the radar. This autoresponder service is relatively new when compared to other email marketing services for affiliates. Despite it being new, the software packs all the essential features and most importantly, allows affiliate marketers to send email marketing campaigns.
Before you hop on and sign up for the Mailercloud account, you should know that the team will review your email content and sending practices. After all, neither you (as an affiliate marketer) nor the service provider would like to indulge in unfair email marketing practices. Rest assured, after getting approval from the Mailercloud team, you would be able to send affiliate emails in bulk and ultimately, boost your affiliate marketing business.
Mailercloud Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- The software likes to keep things simple. Therefore, it offers a drag & drop builder to create professional-looking email templates. Besides this, Mailercloud also allows you to use custom HTML codes to build email templates.
- Mailercloud offers you the option to send emails as regular campaigns or as an autoresponder. Moreover, with this software, you’d have the flexibility to run email automation for your customers. Not to forget, you also get to A/B test your email campaigns and automation workflows.
- Another characteristic that makes Mailercloud the best email marketing service for affiliate marketing is its ability to build and manage your email lists. The software provides sign-up forms to capture leads. Additionally, Mailercloud allows you to segment your email lists on different factors.
- To boost your email deliverability, Mailercloud offers you the option to use a dedicated IP address. In addition to this, the software makes it mandatory for you to connect custom domains and authenticate them by adding SPF & DKIM records in your DNS records.
- Mailercloud leaves no stones unturned when it comes to measuring your emailing performance. For this, it offers advanced reports with time stamps. Apart from this, it provides insights on conventional emailing metrics like opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc.
How Much Will Mailercloud Cost You?
When it comes to pricing, you’d love to know that Mailercloud is a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. This means that it offers a forever free plan that enables you to send 12,000 emails in a month to 1,000 subscribers.
While you get all the essential features in the free plan, there are still certain restrictions in the free version. For instance, you’d have to compromise with Mailecloud branding in your email templates, limited email sending, and no marketing automation feature.
To get access to these advanced features and also to send unlimited email campaigns in a month, you’d have to subscribe to the premium plan. The best part about Mailercloud pricing is that it is built on the basis of the number of subscribers imported/added.
Here’s an overview of its pricing structure –
- 1 – 1,000 Subscribers – $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 Subscribers – $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers – $20 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers – $35 per month
- 10,001 – 15,000 Subscribers – $55 per month
- 15,001 – 20,000 Subscribers – $80 per month
- 20,001 – 25,000 Subscribers – $100 per month
There are a lot more pricing tiers in Mailercloud. You can calculate the pricing yourself as it offers a calculator on its pricing page.
Pros & Cons Of MailerCloud
- Claims to be an affiliate-friendly solution
- Drag & drop and HTML email builder
- Supports blacklist monitoring
- Offer dedicated IP addresses
- Packs email automation & autoresponder tool
- A/B testing with advanced segmentation
- Facilitates delivering emails by time zones
- Offers a forever-free plan
- A relatively newer emailing solution
- Email delivery rates are questionable
8. Kartra Mail
A unique addition to this list of best autoresponders for affiliate marketing is Kartra Mail. Technically, Kartra is an all-in-one marketing and business management software that offers multiple inbuilt modules. Kartra Mail is one such native marketing module of the software that specializes in sending email campaigns to your customers. Rest assured, this emailing solution is very flexible and friendly towards affiliate marketers.
Besides this, one of the greatest advantages of using Kartra Mail is that it comes with all the other Kartra features. All the Kartra modules will work together to help you maximize your revenue stream. Some of the most used features of Kartra are sales funnels, memberships sites, checkout pages, landing pages, helpdesk, and analytics.
Kartra Mail Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Just like all the other email marketing services for affiliates, Kartra Mail allows you to create/edit email templates with the drag & drop builder. But the stuff that makes it unique and better than the rest is its ability to include elements like a countdown timer, hero sections, video thumbnails, etc. in the email templates.
- The software is also capable of taking your email marketing strategy on autopilot. For this, it allows you to set email automation that will be triggered on the basis of your customer’s behavior and actions. The automation workflow can be built using the drag & drop interface and IF & THEN logic.
- To properly gauge which email marketing strategy works best for your affiliate business, Kartra Mail allows you to split test your email campaigns. The module can effortlessly test and track performances for different email content, subject lines, etc. And, the best part is that whichever version converts best, Kartra Mail will automatically make it the default workflow.
- After capturing leads through Kartra Forms, Leads, and Landing Pages features, you get to automatically add them to your email lists. Next, it also allows you to add subscriber tags so that you can create more personalized email campaigns for your customers.
- At the end of the day, it all comes down to how well your email marketing campaigns perform. Kartra Mail provides complete insights on your opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and spam complaints. In addition to this, the software can also tell you about your revenue ratios after every campaign.
How Much Will Kartra Mail Cost You?
The unfortunate characteristic of Kartra Mail is that you cannot get access to it as an independent module. In simple terms, to be able to use this bulk emailing module, you’d have to subscribe to one of the premium plans of Kartra that also grants access to other Kartra features, in addition to Kartra Mail.
It is one of the best premium autoresponders for affiliate marketing. But to begin with, it allows you to test out the application for 14 days by paying $1. In this trial period, you’d get access to all the essential features to make the final decision.
And, once you are satisfied, you can pick and subscribe to any of its premium plans. The pricing is based on the number of leads/customers imported or acquired.
- Starter – $99/month for 2,500 subscribers and 15,000 emails/month.
- Silver – $199/month for 12,500 subscribers and unlimited monthly emails.
- Gold – $299/month for 25,000 subscribers and unlimited emails in a month.
- Platinum – $499/month for 50,000 subscribers and unlimited emails per month.
Please keep in mind that you’d get all the other Kartra features in these plans as well.
Pros & Cons Of Kartra Mail
- All-in-one solution for affiliate marketers
- Separate modules for all marketing needs
- Facilitates sales funnel building
- Manage your own affiliate program
- No free trial or plan
- Pricing is significantly expensive
Out of all the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing mentioned in this blog, the most surprising mention has to be ConvertKit. Ideally, ConvertKit is a popular choice of email marketing service for bloggers and content creators. But due to the recent changes in the application, it has been widely adopted by newer or entry-level affiliate marketers.
And, since we all know how great ConvertKit has been all these years, it should safe to say that it has the potential to uplift your affiliate marketing business.
Note – ConvertKit has become a bit stricter when it comes to sending affiliate email campaigns. I would recommend you send only a few emails to a smaller email list. Otherwise, you might get banned.
ConvertKit Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- It is simple to use autoresponder service. It maintains its simplicity by offering you a text-based email builder that also supports images.
- You will the flexibility to send personalized email campaigns to your subscribers right after they sign up. It could be automated or manual.
- ConvertKit allows you to create an automated sales funnel. This feature will enable you to send the right emails at the right time to your subscribers.
- It also allows you to create landing pages and sign up forms so that you can continue getting leads. These leads can later convert into customers.
- ConverKit is perfectly integrable with several website platforms, affiliate management, eCommerce, webinar, etc.
How Much Will ConvertKit Cost You?
In addition to ConvertKit becoming the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing, it has also changed its pricing structure. Now, there’s a forever free plan that makes ConvertKit a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. The plan offers basic features and the ability to send emails to 1,000 subscribers.
Other than this, there are monthly and yearly subscription plans, each available with a 14 days free trial period. In these plans, advanced features are included and also backed up by a free email account migration.
You can calculate your own pricing on ConvertKit’s pricing page by entering your subscriber count. But to give you an overview, here’s a brief rundown of monthly plans –
- Creator – For features like unlimited email sends, landing pages, forms, automated sales funnels & sequences, and free migration, you’d have to pay –
- Up to 1,000 – $29/month
- 1,001 – 3,000 – $49/month
- 3,001 – 5,000 – $79/month
- 5,001 – 8,000 – $99/month
- 8,001 – 10,000 – $119/month
- Creator Pro – To unlock advanced features like Facebook custom audience, newsletter referral system, subscriber scoring, and advanced reporting, you’d have to pay –
- Up to 1,000 – $59/month
- 1,001 – 3,000 – $79/month
- 3,001 – 5,000 – $11/month
- 5,001 – 8,000 – $139/month
- 8,001 – 10,000 – $167/month
The plans go up to 400,000 subscribers. If you have over 500,000 subscribers, you must request for a software demo, followed by custom pricing.
Pros & Cons Of ConvertKit
- Offers one of the highest email delivery rates
- Simple to use interface
- Easy to understand email reports
- Supports unlimited email sending
- The software has gotten strict towards affiliate marketing
- You may face the ban
- Email templates are basic with fewer customization options
What’s The Next Step?
After exploring the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing, I hope that you are able to choose the one that would suit your needs.
If not then all the autoresponders for affiliate marketing offer free trial periods. You can sign up on them and take the services for a test drive.
And, once you are satisfied, you can lock in your ideal autoresponder.
Lastly, if you want my personal assistance in this matter, feel free to get in touch with me. Or simply, drop your queries in the comment section. I would love to help you out.
Continue reading –
- Best landing page builders for affiliate marketers
- Best email marketing services for eCommerce
- Top email list cleaning services for email hygiene
Frequently Asked Questions
A. According to me, GetResponse is the best autoresponder you could get. Its features are aligned specifically for affiliate marketers and affiliate sites.
A. SendX and EmailOctopus have to be the most affiliate friendly services, according to me. All the other services are pretty supportive too. But you should keep in mind to follow the right email marketing practices. If not then all the services reserve the right to ban you.
A. Most of the autoresponder services believe that affiliate marketers do not have a valid, functioning website. And, all they do is redirect their customers to different domains in every email. This usually comes under spamming and no service provider would allow you to exploit their services.
A. First of all, you should never spam. You should not use any purchased email list and your contacts must be opt-in. In addition to this, list affiliate products on your website and bring traffic to these product pages instead of sending them to different domains.