Are you desperately trying to find the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
We can all agree that email marketing is one of the best ways to communicate with your customers/subscribers and also to generate a revenue stream. Therefore, it is a “must-have” tool for your business.
It is easy to find an automated emailing service for an eCommerce business, blogging platform, or for small to large businesses…
But if you are an affiliate marketer, it becomes extremely difficult to find affiliate friendly autoresponders.
I know that you have already taken a risk of signing up for a “popular” email marketing service. You may have also sent a couple of email campaigns to your customers.
Now, my 7+ years of affiliate marketing experience tells me that you are about to get banned from using that email service. If not then it is going to happen sooner or later…
Either way, this ban will leave you stranded. Chances are, you may also lose your email list.
This is a horrible experience and believe me, I am not going to let this happen to you.
In this blog, I will tell you about the 10 best autoresponders for affiliate marketing or affiliate sites, how to choose the best service among them, and which email marketing services you should avoid using.
Just to give a sneak-peak, here’s an…
Overview Of Best Autoresponders For Affiliate Marketing
- GetResponse – Best autoresponder overall with high deliverability
- EmailOctopus – Most underrated autoresponder
- SendX – Affiliate friendly autoresponder
- Systeme.io – All-in-one marketing solution for affiliates
- Omnisend – Greate for eCommerce-based affiliate sites
- AWeber – Affiliate emailing software with high inboxing rate
- Sendlane – Ideal for affiliate-eCommerce sites
- Drip – Suitable for eCommerce-type affiliate sites
- Mailercloud – Latest affiliate autoresponder software
- Kartra Mail – Complete affiliate marketing suite
- ConvertKit – Stricter emailing tool for affiliates
Comparison Of Best Email Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing
|Starts at $15/month
|Starts at $24/month
|14 Days free trial
|Starts at $9.99/month
|Starts at $27/month
|Starts at $16/month
|Starts at $19.99/month
|14 Days free trial
|Starts at $99/month
|14 Days free trial
|Starts at $19/month
|Starts at $10/month
|Starts at $99/month
|Starts at $29/month
Take a deep breath and keep reading to revolutionize your affiliate marketing business.
How To Choose The Best Autoresponder For Affiliate Marketing?
Over the course of my affiliate marketing career, I have followed the same guidelines while choosing the best email marketing software for affiliates.
Not just this, I have also taught a few of my clients the same technique. And, each of them is still using the same service without any problem.
The first characteristic that you should look for in the email autoresponder service is –
Sufficient Free Trial Period
It would be highly illogical to blindly purchase a service/product without actually testing it. The same goes for autoresponders.
Luckily, most of the email marketing services for affiliate marketers mentioned below offer a generous free trial period. The free trial would help you test out the features and usability of the corresponding services.
Try Out The Features
As said earlier, a free trial is the best way to test out the application. Although, in the trial period, I would like to recommend you try the features that you are going to use the most.
These features can be anything like email designing, scheduling, bulk emailing, drip emailing, marketing automation, etc.
And, once you are satisfied and know that the features are easy to use, you can move forward to the most important step.
High Email Deliverability
It all comes down to the most significant characteristic of an email marketing solution i.e. email delivery. What good can bulk emailing service provide if it doesn’t deliver your emails?
It is obvious that your emails are the only source of generating sales. So you should rigorously test out the email delivery of all the autoresponders for affiliate marketing purposes.
Trust me, if you are lenient with this characteristic, you won’t be able to grow your affiliate marketing business efficiently.
Affordable Subscription Plans
At last, once you feel that the features and email delivery rate of the corresponding autoresponder are ideal for your affiliate site or marketing practices, you should look for its pricing plans.
Rest assured, all the autoresponders for affiliate marketing mentioned here offer relatively cheaper pricing plans.
Which Autoresponders You Should Avoid Using For Affiliate Marketing?
I would be completely honest with you, during my early day of affiliate marketing career, I too have opted for an email marketing service that doesn’t offer services to affiliates.
The inevitable outcome – I got banned..!!
But after learning this lesson and also after consulting with several top affiliate marketers, I have found out a few service providers that you should never use for affiliate marketing purposes.
1. Mailchimp ❌
Mailchimp is the least affiliate friendly autoresponder you could ever use for affiliate marketing. Yes, it is one of the most popular email marketing services but they are skeptical about doing business with affiliate marketers.
In simple terms, on the one hand, they say you can do affiliate marketing while on the other hand, they say it is prohibited.
So it’s best to not use Mailchimp for affiliate marketing.
2. MailerLite ❌
MailerLite was one of the best autoresponders that I have ever come across. Not only it is free but the set of features available in it is mouth-watering.
But all of my hopes were shattered when they banned me from sending affiliate marketing email campaigns.
It is definitely not built for your affiliate business.
>> Don’t forget to find out other top MailerLite alternatives if you are a blogger, eCommerce business owner, or represent a marketing agency.
3. Constant Contact ❌
It is yet another top pick of autoresponders that I thought would work well for my affiliate marketing practices. I was dead wrong..!!
Many other affiliate marketers told that Constant Contact is suitable only for eCommerce businesses.
Hence, Constant Contact is logically out of the picture for you.
4. Brevo (Sendinblue) ❌
Brevo is my favorite email marketing service to be completely honest. But I would not use it for sending affiliate email campaigns.
Luckily, I am not banned from using Brevo simply because I was made aware of its strict policy towards affiliate marketing. I only use it for my blogging platform to send regular email updates about new posts.
I would suggest you not use Brevo for affiliate marketing.
Now that you know what to look for in your ideal autoresponder for affiliate marketing and which services to avoid, it’s time for us to explore all the best services that you can choose…
GetResponse is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing that I could ever recommend to you. I have seen a lot of affiliate marketers successfully using GetResponse for their business. Now, it could be your best option. Talking about GetResponse, it has grown from just an email marketing service to a full-fledged marketing suite for all kinds of businesses. So apart from email sending functionality, you can utilize it for several other marketing benefits.
For instance, apart from email marketing, you can also create sales funnels, landing pages, sign-up forms, lead capture forms, etc. And did I say that you can indulge in omnichannel marketing activities for your affiliate campaigns? Yes, with GetResponse, not only do you get email marketing features but other marketing features like social media marketing, web push notifications, and more. Not to forget, you can also educate yourself with email marketing basics through its knowledge resources.
Note – GetResponse has launched an AI-powered website builder to help you create affiliate websites in just a few minutes. Additionally, it has also launched an OpenAI-powered email campaign builder.
GetResponse Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Easy-to-use email builder with drag & drop, ready-made templates, and text-only email editor.
- Options to send or schedule emails for campaign management.
- Marketing automation based on customer actions, including targeted workflows and A/B testing.
- Customer list building tools with sign-up forms, landing pages, and integrated AI-driven site builder.
- Unique native webinar module for lead engagement.
- AI-driven website builder and live chat widget for customer interaction.
- OpenAI-powered AI email generator for multilingual content.
- Wide integration with platforms like WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe.
How Much Will GetResponse Cost You?
As of now, GetResponse offers several flexible pricing plans making it one of the best email marketing software for affiliate marketing. The pricing varies based on the number of contacts and the features included in each plan. Here’s a brief overview of pricing for 1,000 contacts:
- Forever Free: In this plan, you get to send unlimited emails to 500 contacts. You also get to build 1 website with 10 pages, create 1 landing page, and add sign-up forms & pop-ups to it.
- Email Marketing: Starts at around $19 per month for basic email marketing features.
- Marketing Automation: Approximately $59 per month for more advanced automation features.
- Ecommerce Marketing: Around $99 per month for features tailored to e-commerce businesses, including webinars for up to 300 attendees and e-commerce tracking.
- GetResponse MAX: This is a custom-priced plan for larger businesses or those needing a more robust solution, including features like webinars for up to 1,000 attendees, SMS marketing, and a dedicated Customer Experience Manager.
Discounts are available, including 18% off for a 12-month plan and 30% off for a 24-month plan, with an additional 10% discount achievable by completing the Get Started Checklist. Registered non-profit organizations can apply for up to a 50% discount.
Pros & Cons Of GetResponse
- The best autoresponder for affiliate marketers
- Boasts about high email delivery rates
- Advanced drag & drop builder with dynamic content
- Robust marketing automation with advanced triggers
- Packs a webinar and sales funnel builder
- Offers a landing page as well as an AI-enabled site builder
- Also provides a live chat widget and web push notifications
- Comes with a forever-free plan
- AI-powered email campaign and website builder
- Packs a set of older readymade email templates
- AI tools doesn’t always create on-brand content
- Advanced features are available in higher plans
- Can be a bit expensive
EmailOctopus is one gem of software that has not yet received the limelight that it deserves. It is one of the cheapest and best email marketing software for affiliate marketing. Unlike most email marketing services that frown upon affiliate marketing, EmailOctopus proudly welcomes all affiliates to avail of its service.
Although, before you go ahead you must know that there are two variants of this software – EmailOctopus (with built-in SMTP or autoresponder) and EmailOctopus Connect (requires Amazon SES integration as SMTP). If you have a working AWS SES account, feel free to use EmailOctopus Connect but if you don’t, you can choose EmailOctopus without any doubt.
EmailOctopus Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Drag & drop email editor with the ability to import HTML templates and create text-only emails.
- Tools to create and embed sign-up forms on websites, with a user-friendly form builder.
- Email list segmentation based on contact activity, behavior, and interests.
- A feature to create landing pages for affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Options to send email campaigns immediately or schedule them, including drip campaign functionality.
- Performance tracking for email campaigns, monitoring metrics like opens, clicks, and unsubscribes.
How Much Will EmailOctopus Cost You?
After researching the latest pricing for EmailOctopus, which is a strong contender for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing, I’ve found two key plans:
- Starter (Free): This plan, perfect for new affiliate marketers, includes up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails per month. It’s a great starting point for those building their email list.
- Pro: Aimed at more established affiliate marketers, this plan offers enhanced features like unlimited landing pages and forms. The pricing for the Pro plan is tailored based on the subscriber count and starts at $8 per month for 500 subscribers.
Note – The pricing for EmailOctopus Connect is cheaper but different as it is purely based on the number of subscribers imported/added. However, you’d have to bear the additional cost of Amazon SES for email sending.
Pros & Cons Of EmailOctopus
- Built for beginners and newbie affiliates
- Extremely friendly towards affiliate marketers
- Simple/plain emails have exceptional delivery rates
- Offers an option to use Amazon SES for sending emails
- Provides pre-built email templates
- Comes with a forever-free plan
- Not as robust as other autoresponders
- Packs a very basic automation tool
- Limited options for integration
Don’t forget to check out some of the best EmailOctopus alternatives.
SendX is one of the most affiliate friendly autoresponders you could ever get your hands on. The SendX team assures you for not banning you from conducting affiliate marketing. They even take one step further by putting up a section of “No Bans” on one of their sales pages. In addition to being totally affiliate marketing-friendly, SendX also helps you grow your affiliate marketing business. You can achieve this by utilizing SendX’s high email delivery and other features.
Speaking of which, it is one of the only software mentioned in this article that allows you to send unlimited email campaigns regardless of your subscription plan. But you should keep in mind to follow all the fair emailing practices and not misuse its features. Apart from this, SendX offers a simple way to create emails, send them instantly or later, and track their performance in real-time.
SendX Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- User-friendly with a fluid drag & drop email builder and a variety of customizable templates.
- Access to over 500,000 free stock photos for use in email campaigns.
- Capability for both drip and fully automated email campaigns based on trigger rules.
- Tools for uploading and segmenting contact lists based on behavior, and lead capture with versatile sign-up forms.
- Integration with numerous third-party applications, including CMSs, CRMs, payment gateways, webinar tools, and Zapier.
- Comprehensive tracking of email metrics such as opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and spam.
How Much Will SendX Cost You?
Another characteristic that makes SendX the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is its pricing. Among all the services mentioned in this blog, SendX has the cheapest pricing plans.
But before you sign up for a subscription plan, SendX encourages you to try its 14 days free trial period. The best part – you get to send unlimited email campaigns.
That’s not all..!! When you decide to opt for a subscription plan (monthly and annually), you would find that there is no email-sending limit and it offers all the features.
However, you would be charged on the basis of the number of subscribers imported. Here are few subscriber limits and their corresponding subscription fees –
- 1 – 1,000 – $9.99/month
- 1,001 – 2,500 – $19.99/month
- 2,501 – 5,000 – $39.99/month
- 5,001 – 10,000 – $59.99/month
- 10,001 – 15,000 – $79.99/month
Apart from these, there are several more subscriber tiers. You can find your custom pricing on the SendX pricing page by entering the number of subscribers you have.
Pros & Cons Of SendX
- One of the most affiliate-friendly autoresponders
- Simple to use user interface
- Offers several readymade templates
- Packs a native pop-up & landing page builder
- Marketing automation for on-the-clock campaigns
- Supports A/B testing with heatmaps
- 24/7 support for all users
- Cheaper pricing plans
- SendX does not offer a free trial or a free plan
- Readymade email, pop-ups, and landing page templates are limited
- Automation only supports basic email triggers
As a long-time user of Systeme.io in my affiliate marketing ventures, I’ve found it to be an incredibly effective tool. What sets it apart as the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is its seamless integration of multiple functionalities. With Systeme.io, you’re not just getting an autoresponder; you’re getting a comprehensive platform that supports your entire sales funnel. As a matter of fact, you can set up and run your own affiliate program with Systeme.io.
From creating captivating landing pages to executing complex email sequences, it’s all there. The automation features are top-notch, allowing me to send targeted messages at just the right time, significantly boosting my engagement rates. Moreover, the pricing is incredibly reasonable, making it accessible even for those just starting out in affiliate marketing. Trust me, Systeme.io is a game-changer for your affiliate business.
Systeme.io Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Send an unlimited number of emails to your entire contact list for broader reach.
- Set up email sequences that are triggered automatically based on specific actions or scheduled intervals.
- Track open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and more, helping you analyze and optimize your email marketing efforts effectively.
- Send highly targeted and personalized emails to different groups of subscribers based on their behavior, interests, and demographics.
- Create customized landing pages with Systeme.io’s user-friendly builder.
- Build your audience by easily creating sign-up forms that can be embedded on your website or funnel pages.
- Systeme.io provides the capability to host webinars, allowing you to connect with your subscribers, provide valuable content, and build relationships that can lead to affiliate sales.
- Integrated affiliate management system simplifies the process of tracking and managing your affiliates.
- Seamlessly integrates with a variety of third-party tools and sales funnels.
How Much Will Systeme.io Cost You?
Systeme.io comes out to be a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. The forever-free plan makes it incredibly accessible for anyone looking to kickstart their affiliate business. With my firsthand experience, I can assure you that Systeme.io’s pricing is not only budget-friendly but also flexible, allowing you to choose the plan that aligns with your needs.
- Free: If you’re just starting out, Systeme.io also offers a free plan with 2,000 contacts, limited features, allowing you to explore the platform before upgrading.
- Startup: Priced at $27 per month, this plan includes unlimited emails, automation, and a 5,000-contact limit, making it ideal for beginners.
- Webinar: For $47 per month, you get all the features of the Startup Plan plus webinar hosting capabilities, perfect for engaging your audience.
- Enterprise : At $97 per month, this plan offers unlimited contacts, advanced features, and the ability to host webinars, making it suitable for scaling your affiliate marketing business.
Pros & Cons Of Systeme.io
- User-friendly interface for easy email campaign setup
- Affordable pricing plans, including a free option
- Integrated automation and webinar hosting capabilities
- Customizable templates to create engaging emails
- Ability to build sales funnels to maximize conversions
- Limited advanced features compared to some competitors
- Free plan has restrictions on contacts and features
- Smaller user community compared to larger email marketing platforms
Omnisend is an email and SMS marketing automation platform that helps more than 75,000 online stores sell more. Omnisend also happens to be one of the best email marketing services for affiliate marketers. While the vast majority of its customers are eCommerce businesses, if you’ve set up your affiliate website in a similar way to an eCommerce store, you’ll find you have absolutely no problem with using Omnisend for your email marketing.
In fact, because of its many high-converting features, you might just see your engagement and sales rise. Omnisend also has great, award-winning 24/7 support, all of which combine to make it one of the highest-rated email marketing platforms in the market. It has a 4.8 Shopify rating, with more than 4100 five-star reviews.
Omnisend Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- User-friendly email building with a wide range of mobile-responsive, ready-made templates.
- Product Listing feature for adding dynamic product recommendations, like bestsellers or new products.
- Ready-made workflows for quick setup of autoresponder sequences based on subscriber actions.
- Integration with over 100 eCommerce third-party apps for enhanced website functionality and sales.
- In-depth reporting for tracking and insights into email marketing campaigns and automation.
- Additional marketing channels like SMS and push notifications in campaigns and workflows.
How Much Will Omnisend Cost You?
In researching Omnisend’s pricing for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing, I found that they offer a Free plan, which allows up to 500 emails/month to a maximum of 250 contacts. This plan is a great starting point for those new to email marketing.
For affiliate marketers who need more capacity and features, Omnisend provides upgraded plans with additional capabilities, including free SMS credits equivalent to the plan’s price. The Pro plan is particularly beneficial for those heavily using SMS and seeking dedicated support.
Omnisend has a pricing calculator based on how many contacts you have. Here’s a basic summary of its pricing, using the Standard plan:
- 1 – 250 – free or $16 per month
- 251 – 500 – $16 per month
- 501 – 1,000 – $20 per month
- 1,001 – 1,500 – $25 per month
- 1,501 – 2,000 – $30 per month
- 2,001 – 2,500 – $35 per month
- 2,501 – 3,000 – $40 per month
- 3,001 – 3,500 – $45 per month
- 3,501 – 4,000 – $50 per month
- 4,001 – 4,500 – $60 per month
- 4,501 – 5,000 – $65 per month
This is pretty competitive, especially considering the number of features you get with each plan.
Pros & Cons Of Omnisend
- Great for eCommerce-based affiliate sites
- Industry-leading email deliverability rates
- Can send unlimited emails on the Pro plan
- Ready-made email and signup form templates
- Ready-made autoresponder sequences and segmentation presets
- Loads of signup forms and landing pages
- Supports email, SMS, and push notifications, plus Google and Facebook ads sync
- Low amount of emails and contacts on the free plan
- May have more features than needed for affiliate marketing
AWeber is yet another best email marketing software for affiliate sites and businesses that I know. The best characteristic of AWeber, according to me, is its high email delivery rate. That’s what makes it a top choice of autoresponders. Apart from this, the AWeber team is also offering to migrate your email account along with subscribers, tags, landing pages, etc. from any service provider for free.
Besides this, the software is constantly updated to further refine the overall efficiency. Consequently, apart from email marketing, AWeber now has the capability of creating web push notifications for your affiliate campaigns. Not to forget, you can also create and embed sign-up forms to keep on getting new leads for your affiliate business.
AWeber Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- AI-powered email template designer and Canva integration for easy image editing.
- Drag & drop email builder and a selection of pre-built email templates.
- Personalization tags to dynamically include customer names in emails.
- Automated emails and scheduling of drip campaigns based on subscriber behavior.
- Mobile app for creating sign-up forms, sending newsletters, and analyzing email results.
- High email deliverability with a robust reporting section for campaign monitoring.
How Much Will AWeber Cost You?
After researching AWeber’s pricing, it’s clear that they offer a range of options suitable for anyone looking for a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. Their plans are designed to cater to different needs, from beginners to large-scale businesses.
- Free ($0/month): Supports up to 500 subscribers, includes 1 email list, 1 landing page, 1 email automation, basic email support. Ideal for beginners.
- Lite ($14.49/month): Unlimited subscribers (additional fees for more subscribers), 1 email list, 3 landing pages, 3 email automations, basic analytics. Good for small businesses or side projects.
- Plus ($29.99/month): Unlimited subscribers (with additional fees), unlimited email lists, landing pages, email automations, advanced analytics, priority support. Suitable for growing businesses.
- Unlimited ($899/month): Tailored for large businesses with over 100,000 subscribers, offering unlimited lists, landing pages, automations, advanced features and personalized account management.
Pros & Cons Of AWeber
- Good reputation in the email marketing industry
- A decent solution for affiliate marketers
- The software received a new set of updates recently
- Offers web push notifications
- Drag & drop builder for emails & landing pages
- Has a marketing automation feature
- Email delivery rates have been degrading
- New pricing is significantly expensive
- Outdated email templates & graphics
Sendlane is a popular name when it comes to email marketing software for eCommerce. But Sendlane doesn’t stop there as it is one of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing, according to me. Initially, I was a bit skeptical about Sendlane and its affiliate friendliness. However, after talking with several affiliates about their experience with Sendlane, I came to know that it is quite an affiliate-friendly service.
Gazing at its set of features, they would work well if you have an eCommerce-type affiliate website. In simple terms, if you list all the affiliate products on your website, Sendlane will help you drive conversions via email and also SMS campaigns. Rest assured, Sendlane also allows you to create and integrate smart pop-ups to further improve conversion rates.
Sendlane Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- High-converting email template designs with a drag & drop editor for custom or pre-made templates.
- Marketing automation tailored for eCommerce, useful for affiliate email campaigns.
- ‘Sendlane Beacon’ tracks the customer journey to enable timely, personalized email campaigns.
- Intelligent pop-ups in addition to simple sign-up forms to grow email lists and increase conversion rates.
- Focus on personalized email campaigns through segmentation and dynamic personalization tags.
How Much Will Sendlane Cost You?
Sendlane’s pricing structure is unique in that it’s based on the volume of emails sent rather than the number of contacts. Their plans start with an email sending limit of 500,000 emails, including unlimited contacts, and the pricing scales up based on the number of emails sent each month. SMS plans are also available, and they’re priced separately based on the number of SMS credits needed.
Both annual and monthly billing options are offered, with a discount for annual payments. This pricing model makes Sendlane an adaptable choice for those looking for the best email marketing software for affiliate marketing.
Pros & Cons Of Sendlane
- Has a robust automation feature
- Besides eCommerce, it also caters to affiliates
- Supports SMS & MMS marketing
- Offers deep data integration with real-time analytics
- Packs an advanced set of features
- An expensive email marketing solution
- Ideal for eCommerce-based affiliate sites only
- Very strict with email marketing practices
When it comes to eCommerce email automation, none could come close to the efficiency of Drip. That being said, it would be unfair to Drip if I didn’t tell you that they support email marketing for affiliate marketers. If you have an affiliate website and have listed affiliate products like an eCommerce store then Drip is going to do wonders for you. Not only you would be able to send simple email marketing campaigns but you could also set up complete marketing automation for your site.
Besides this, you’d also love to know that just like you, there are 30,000+ marketers that are using Drip to sell their products. To further determine the efficiency of Drip, you should take a look at its G2 Crowd rating. It has a high score of 4.5/5 stars and has hence become one of the top autoresponders for affiliate marketers.
Drip Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Fluid email builder with drag & drop functionality and pre-made templates.
- Dynamic product recommendations based on customer purchase history.
- Triggered email engagement for actions like adding products to cart or viewing pages.
- Extensive third-party integration options for multi-channel communication.
- In-depth tracking of email metrics, including overall revenue and revenue per subscriber (when connected to an affiliate store).
How Much Will Drip Cost You?
Drip’s pricing for their email marketing software starts at $39 per month with 14-days trial period. This plan includes support for 1-2,500 people, unlimited email sends, onsite campaigns, and 1-1500 SMS contacts. It also offers email support, free migration, and a dedicated Customer Success Manager. This pricing structure makes Drip a viable option for those looking for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
Drip offers a pricing calculator on its website. But just to give you the idea, here a summary of its pricing plans –
- 1 – 2,500 – $39 each month
- 2,501 – 3,000 – $49 each month
- 3,001 – 3,500 – $59 each month
- 3,501 – 4,000 – $69 each month
- 4,001 – 4,500 – $79 each month
- 4,501 – 5,000 – $89 each month
And, so on…
The pricing goes up till 180,000 contacts ($1,999/month). If you have more contact than this then you should get in touch with the Drip team.
Pros & Cons Of Drip
- Suitable for eCommerce-based affiliate sites
- Has an exceptional email delivery rates
- Allows you to send unlimited emails
- Updated email template designs and landing pages
- Supports emails, SMSs, and social media marketing
- Robust automation for customers
- The pricing is slightly expensive
- Sometimes you may not require certain features for your email marketing campaigns
MailerCloud is yet another best autoresponder for affiliate marketing that has been flying silently under the radar. This autoresponder service is relatively new when compared to other email marketing services for affiliates. Despite it being new, the software packs all the essential features and most importantly, allows affiliate marketers to send email marketing campaigns.
Before you hop on and sign up for the Mailercloud account, you should know that the team will review your email content and sending practices. After all, neither you (as an affiliate marketer) nor the service provider would like to indulge in unfair email marketing practices. Rest assured, after getting approval from the Mailercloud team, you would be able to send affiliate emails in bulk and ultimately, boost your affiliate marketing business.
Mailercloud Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Drag & drop email template builder and custom HTML code functionality.
- Options for regular email campaigns and autoresponders.
- Email automation with A/B testing for campaigns and workflows.
- Email list building and management with sign-up forms and segmentation capabilities.
- Dedicated IP address option for improved deliverability and mandatory custom domain connection with SPF & DKIM record authentication.
- Advanced reporting with timestamps and conventional email metrics (opens, clicks, unsubscribes).
How Much Will Mailercloud Cost You?
Mailercloud’s pricing includes a free plan, which is significant for those looking for a free autoresponder for affiliate marketing. The forever-free plan offers 12,000 emails per month for up to 1,000 contacts.
There’s also a Premium plan starting at $10 per month for unlimited emails, and an Enterprise plan for more advanced needs with custom pricing. The pricing model of Mailercloud makes it a flexible choice for different scales of affiliate marketing.
Here’s an overview of its pricing structure –
- 1 – 1,000 Subscribers – $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 Subscribers – $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers – $20 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers – $35 per month
- 10,001 – 15,000 Subscribers – $55 per month
- 15,001 – 20,000 Subscribers – $80 per month
- 20,001 – 25,000 Subscribers – $100 per month
There are a lot more pricing tiers in Mailercloud. You can calculate the pricing yourself as it offers a calculator on its pricing page.
Pros & Cons Of MailerCloud
- Claims to be an affiliate-friendly solution
- Drag & drop and HTML email builder
- Supports blacklist monitoring
- Offer dedicated IP addresses
- Packs email automation & autoresponder tool
- A/B testing with advanced segmentation
- Facilitates delivering emails by time zones
- Offers a forever-free plan
- A relatively newer emailing solution
- Email delivery rates are questionable
10. Kartra Mail
A unique addition to this list of best autoresponders for affiliate marketing is Kartra Mail. Technically, Kartra is an all-in-one marketing and business management software that offers multiple inbuilt modules. Kartra Mail is one such native marketing module of the software that specializes in sending email campaigns to your customers. Rest assured, this emailing solution is very flexible and friendly towards affiliate marketers.
Besides this, one of the greatest advantages of using Kartra Mail is that it comes with all the other Kartra features. All the Kartra modules will work together to help you maximize your revenue stream. Some of the most used features of Kartra are sales funnels, memberships sites, checkout pages, landing pages, helpdesk, and analytics.
Kartra Mail Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Drag & drop email template builder with unique elements like countdown timers, hero sections, and video thumbnails.
- Email automation triggered by customer behavior, using a drag & drop interface and IF & THEN logic.
- Split testing for email campaigns, including content and subject lines, with automatic optimization.
- Integration with Kartra Forms, Leads, and Landing Pages for lead capture and subscriber tagging.
- Detailed insights on email campaign performance, including opens, clicks, unsubscribes, spam complaints, and revenue ratios.
How Much Will Kartra Mail Cost You?
Kartra’s latest pricing is structured into three main plans, each catering to different business sizes and needs. All plans offer unlimited websites, pages, videos, products, and membership sites, making Kartra a strong option for those seeking the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing.
- Starter: $119/month ($99/month annually) – Up to 2,500 leads, 1 custom domain, 5 team members.
- Growth: $229/month ($189/month annually) – Up to 12,500 leads, 3 custom domains, 10 team members.
- Professional: $549/month ($429/month annually) – Up to 25,000 leads, 5 custom domains, 20 team members.
Please keep in mind that you’d get all the other Kartra features in these plans as well.
Pros & Cons Of Kartra Mail
- All-in-one solution for affiliate marketers
- Separate modules for all marketing needs
- Facilitates sales funnel building
- Manage your own affiliate program
- No free trial or plan
- Pricing is significantly expensive
Out of all the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing mentioned in this blog, the most surprising mention has to be ConvertKit. Ideally, ConvertKit is a popular choice of email marketing service for bloggers and content creators. But due to the recent changes in the application, it has been widely adopted by newer or entry-level affiliate marketers.
And, since we all know how great ConvertKit has been all these years, it should safe to say that it has the potential to uplift your affiliate marketing business.
Note – ConvertKit has become a bit stricter when it comes to sending affiliate email campaigns. I would recommend you send only a few emails to a smaller email list. Otherwise, you might get banned.
ConvertKit Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- Simple text-based email builder supporting images.
- Flexibility to send personalized email campaigns automatically or manually after subscriber sign-up.
- Creation of automated sales funnels for timely email delivery.
- Tools for building landing pages and sign-up forms for ongoing lead generation.
- Seamless integration with various website platforms, affiliate management systems, eCommerce solutions, and webinar services.
How Much Will ConvertKit Cost You?
ConvertKit, known as a top contender for the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing, offers three main pricing plans. All plans include unlimited landing pages, forms, and broadcasts, with advanced features available in the higher-tier plans.
- Newsletter: $0/month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- Creator: $9/month ($108 billed annually) for up to 300 subscribers.
- Creator Pro: $25/month ($290 billed annually) for up to 300 subscribers.
The plans go up to 400,000 subscribers. If you have over 500,000 subscribers, you must request for a software demo, followed by custom pricing.
Pros & Cons Of ConvertKit
- Offers one of the highest email delivery rates
- Simple to use interface
- Easy to understand email reports
- Supports unlimited email sending
- The software has gotten strict towards affiliate marketing
- You may face the ban
- Email templates are basic with fewer customization options
What’s The Next Step?
After exploring the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing, I hope that you are able to choose the one that would suit your needs.
If not then all the autoresponders for affiliate marketing offer free trial periods. You can sign up for them and take the services for a test drive.
And, once you are satisfied, you can lock in your ideal autoresponder.
Lastly, if you want my personal assistance in this matter, feel free to get in touch with me. Or simply, drop your queries in the comment section. I would love to help you out.
Continue reading –
- Top AI tools for affiliate marketing
- Best landing page builders for affiliate marketers
- Best email marketing services for eCommerce
- Top email list cleaning services for email hygiene
- How to make money with JVZoo?
- Top sales email sequencing software
Frequently Asked Questions
A. According to me, GetResponse is the best autoresponder you could get. Its features are aligned specifically for affiliate marketers and affiliate sites.
A. SendX and EmailOctopus have to be the most affiliate friendly services, according to me. All the other services are pretty supportive too. But you should keep in mind to follow the right email marketing practices. If not then all the services reserve the right to ban you.
A. Most of the autoresponder services believe that affiliate marketers do not have a valid, functioning website. And, all they do is redirect their customers to different domains in every email. This usually comes under spamming and no service provider would allow you to exploit their services.
A. First of all, you should never spam. You should not use any purchased email list and your contacts must be opt-in. In addition to this, list affiliate products on your website and bring traffic to these product pages instead of sending them to different domains.