If you are looking for some of the best affiliate management software then you have come to the right blog.
We, being business owners, are already hustling daily to expand our reach and attract more and more customers. But are we really satisfied with the rate and amount of business growth we are receiving currently? I hope not…
Now, there are many ways to amplify the growth of your business. But according to me, the strategy that excels is affiliate marketing.
You’d be amazed to know that as of now, over 84% of global brands and businesses are relying on affiliate marketing. They have extensively allotted team, resources, and budget just for affiliate marketing. Speaking of which, according to Statista, in the US alone, affiliate marketing spending is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022.
This clearly means that affiliate marketing is the way to go. All you are required to do is formulate a juicy affiliate marketing program with attractive commissions and invite affiliate marketers.
However, that’s easier said than done..!! It is a meticulous task to create a program, manage affiliate marketers, track their performance, and release their affiliate commissions on time.
But with the help of affiliate management software and tools, you can do it relatively easily.
So in this article, we will explore all the best affiliate tracking software in detail and find out the one that would be ideal for your business.
Before we jump to the detailed list, here’s a quick –
Overview & Comparison Of Best Affiliate Management Software
|Software||Our Rating||Free Trial||Pricing|
|Post Affiliate Pro||5.0/5||14 days free trial||Starts at $97/month|
|Scaleo||4.9/5||14 days free trial||Starts at $299/month|
|PartnerStack||4.9/5||No free trial|
(Free demo available)
|Starts at $500/month|
|PayKickStart||4.9/5||14 days free trial||Starts at $99/month|
|OSI Affiliate||4.7/5||15 days free trial||Starts at $47/month|
|Tapfiliate||4.6/5||14 days free trial||Starts at $69/month|
|LeadDyno||4.5/5||30 days free trial||Starts at $49/month|
|AffiliateWP||4.4/5||No free trial||Starts at $149/year|
|EasyAffiliate||4.4/5||No free trial||Starts at $99.50/year|
|iDevAffiliate||4.3/5||No free trial||Starts at $39/month|
|Rewardful||4.3/5||14 days free trial||Starts at $29/month|
We’ll be exploring all this softwares in detail in a while.
For now, let’s talk about the basic stuff like…
What Is An Affiliate Management Software?
As you’d know affiliate marketing is when you hire or appoint marketers to promote your products or services to their respective audiences and if their audience performs certain actions like sign up, purchase, etc. you would offer marketers affiliate commissions.
In affiliate marketing, you, a business owner, are referred to as a vendor or merchant. On the other hand, hired or appointed marketers are referred to as affiliate marketers.
Now, this is just the superficial or the frontend stuff in affiliate marketing. There’s a lot more happening behind the scene.
That’s where affiliate tracking and management software come into action.
With the help of affiliate management software, you can create an affiliate program, accept and reject affiliate marketers, offer them tracking links & creative resources, track their performance (clicks, sales, etc.), and release the affiliate commission on time.
Trust me, if you don’t employ an affiliate software, it is going to be very difficult for you to effectively run your affiliate program.
Hence it is of utmost importance that you rely on efficient software.
But you can’t simply pick a random tool and hope for the best. Instead, there’s a checklist of key features that you must look for in the software.
How To Choose The Best Affiliate Management Software?
Any software is termed as the best due to various factors but the most crucial is its characteristics. And then comes the set of features.
Hence while choosing the best affiliate tracking software, here are some of the most important characteristics and features that must look for –
1. Ease Of Use – Since you are just starting out, it would be ideal to find the software that is easy to use. The tool should not require any technical knowledge like custom coding. Moreover, it should be backed up by tutorial videos and documentation so that you can start off easily.
2. Supports Different Commission Structure – The chosen software must be able to record and reward your affiliate for multiple or single sales. In addition to this, the tool should also allow you to set commission rules based on revenue sharing or a flat amount.
3. Onpoint Reporting – One of the most important features that an ideal affiliate marketing software must possess is extensive reporting and tracking. The software must track and provide you with all the key metrics like impressions, clicks, conversions, etc. of your affiliate partners.
4. Affiliate Portal – You should also check if the software offers affiliate portals for your approved affiliate partners. Here, they will be able to get their unique affiliate link, track their performance, access promotional resources, and also monitor commission payouts.
5. Automated Commission Payouts – It would be very convenient for you if the affiliate management software supports automatic payouts of affiliate commissions. This way you don’t have to manually send the payments to partners individually.
6. Fraud Detection – To ensure that you don’t get cheated on, the software must be efficient enough to flag any suspicious activity from your affiliate partners. Additionally, you should be able to ban certain partners from within the software.
7. Integration Options – The affiliate software should offer you a huge array of integration options to different tools like landing page builders, funnel builders, email marketing software, eCommerce platforms, payment processors, and more.
8. Good Customer Reviews & Ratings – Before making the final decision, you should also check the software reviews and ratings on reputed platforms like G2 Crowd, Capterra, Trustpilot, etc.
9. Prompt Customer Support – The cherry on the cake would be to get an active and prompt customer support team backing up their software. This way, if you ever need any help, you can contact the team for a quick resolution.
Now that you know what to look for in an ideal affiliate management tool, it’s time for you to jump straight to exploring all the best options.
Let’s start with…
1. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro according to me, is one of the best affiliate management software that a business could get. Even if you are just at the initial stages of your business or already have an established enterprise-level business, Post Affiliate Pro will offer all the essential affiliate management features.
As of now, Post Affiliate Pro has been widely opted by SaaS, subscription, and eCommerce businesses. And, to your rejoice, it has been highly rated on various review-based platforms. For instance, Post Affiliate Pro has a rating of 4.5/5 with 109 reviews on G2 Crowd.
Why Post Affiliate Pro Is The Best Affiliate Management Software?
- The software is efficient enough to create unlimited campaigns with different types of commissions. With Post Affiliate Pro, you can manage lifetime, multi-tier, split, and recurring commissions for your affiliates.
- Post Affiliate Pro integrates with all the leading payment processors and payment gateways. This way you can effortlessly payout your affiliates.
- It is also equipped with a smart fraud detection module that automatically detects fraudulent transactions, clicks, and sign-ups.
- This tool is also known for its extensive reporting and tracking. You and your affiliates get insights on their performance like clicks, conversions, etc. It tracks affiliate commissions in multiple currencies as well.
- As said earlier, Post Affiliate Pro is very flexible and smoothly integrates with 170+ third-party software. The integration is available for CMS, payment gateways, email autoresponders, eCommerce stores, page builders, etc.
Post Affiliate Pro Pricing
You can sign up for its 14 days free trial period and start using this affiliate marketing tracking software for free. The set of features is different in the free trial period as its access depends on the chosen subscription plan.
Speaking about the pricing plans, there are three monthly subscription plans available. Each of these plans grants access to all the essential affiliate tracking features and allows you to add unlimited affiliates. Although, you’d unlock advanced features as you choose the higher plans.
- Pro – This plan is ideal for small businesses and startups as it would cost you $97/month. The plan will only track 1 million requests in a month and would only offer a single type of affiliate commission.
- Ultimate – If you represent an established business, this plan would be ideal for you. It would cost you $197/month and support 5 million tracking requests in a month. Additionally, you also get access to different types of commissions like split, recurring, etc.
- Network – For launching an affiliate network, this plan would be suitable. It comes with a price tag of $477/month and allows you to unlimited merchants and affiliates.
Scaleo is one such affiliate marketing solution that has been flying under the radar. It has been silently offering stellar affiliate management services to all the advertisers, brands, businesses, ad agencies, and affiliate networks. Due to this, the word got out and now, a lot of businesses are using Scaleo to launch and manage their affiliate programs. Hence, making it one of the best affiliate management software in the digital market.
Just like other solutions mentioned in this article, Scaleo provides all the utilities to track, analyze, and optimize your affiliate programs. The best part about this is that if you are currently using any other software, the Scaleo team will effortlessly transfer your entire affiliate program to Scaleo. Moreover, if you later face any difficulties while setting up your account, you’d get 24/7 customer support. Not to forget, it also offers various 3rd party integrations and API to help you create a custom affiliate management solution.
Why Scaleo Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Software?
- First things first, Scaleo offers all the flexibility and resources to transform the Scaleo dashboard to match your brand colors & themes. Additionally, you also get to connect your custom domain with other customization options.
- In addition to offering you an admin-level dashboard, Scaleo also allows you to offer a dedicated dashboard to your advertisers and affiliates. With the help of their dashboards, your affiliate can track their performance and revenue.
- Similar to other tracking software for affiliate marketers, Scaleo allows you to create affiliate programs in different currencies. This way, your affiliates may possibly get to earn in their native currency without having to worry about exchange rates.
- Most importantly, Scaleo comes with a home-grown Anti-Fraud Logic technology. This feature smartly detects and eliminates fraud traffic and conversions.
- Scaleo is one of the most robust software to offer all sorts of tracking. Just to name a few, it provides tracking for mobile apps, mobile web, cross-device, etc. It also offers impressions, postbacks, cookie-based, and promo codes trackings.
- As far as the reporting is concerned, Scaleo offers 30+ data breakdowns and 50+ data points along with rich statistics. Furthermore, it also offers 10+ targeting rules to effectively reach the right audience.
- Apart from all the conventional affiliate marketing & management features, Scaleo offers several automation tools and AI technology to easily scale & grow your business.
To start things off, Scaleo offers a generous 14 days free trial to test the efficacy of the software. In the free trial, you will have access to all of its core features.
Once your trial ends, you will then have to upgrade to one of its three subscription plans. Talking about billing flexibility, you get to choose either monthly or yearly billing cycles. Moreover, you can also select the currency from US Dollars, Pounds, or Euros.
One of the greatest characteristics that make Scaleo the best affiliate marketing software is its feature distribution. All three plans offer all the core features and support unlimited link clicks.
- Professional – For getting 10,000 monthly conversions from unlimited clicks, you’d have to pay $299/month. You’d also get features like anti-fraud logic, automation tools, etc.
- Enterprise – Similarly, for 40,000 conversions in a month, your charge would be $499/month. In addition to all the core features, you’d get a lead management system as well.
- Custom – If you are expecting 90,000+ conversions in a month, you’d have to request for custom pricing. Moreover, if you pick this plan, you also get to demand custom features. Lastly, the Scaleo team also offers you the flexibility to modify an existing plan as well.
Another gem of a tool that deserves the crown of the best affiliate marketing software is PartnerStack. Ever since its launch in 2015, it has grown to become one of the only platforms that allow you to create programs for referral, affiliate, ambassador, and reseller. That is why it is the most preferred affiliate management solution for SaaS businesses.
Speaking about the achievements of PartnerStack, you’d be glad to know that it has bagged 8 awards on G2 Crowd in 2021 itself. In addition to this, it has a user rating of 4.8/5 with 186 reviews on G2 Crowd. Such high user ratings and reputation can only mean that it has a good array of clients. Some of its most notable ones include Asana, Intercom, Unbounce, Drip, etc.
Why PartnerStack Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Software?
- PartnerStack is one of the few softwares that has its own marketplace of softwares with affiliate programs. Once you sign up on it to launch your own program, you also get to be listed on this marketplace so that interested partners and sign up for yours too.
- You get to invite unlimited partners to promote your software and tools. The best part about it would be its automated onboarding with email flows.
- When it comes to tracking, PartnerStack keeps a close eye on the performance of all of your partners. It shows important metrics like clicks, conversions, sign-ups, etc. Also, to add an extra layer of security, PartnerStack comes with a fraud detection system.
- One of the best features in PartnerStack is the automated partner payout. With the help of this feature, PartnerStack pays your affiliate partners on your behalf and you will get a single monthly invoice of the total paid amount.
- As of now, PartnerStack offers 30+ direct integrations. You can connect your account with payment gateways, subscription billing management software, CRMs, etc.
Unlike other affiliate marketing management software, PartnerStack has not revealed its pricing on its website nor on any other review-based platforms.
But to give you an idea of how to use PartnerStack, the team invites businesses to book a demo.
There are three pricing plans of PartnerStack, each suitable for different levels of businesses. All of these three plans grant some common features like partner payouts, link-based attribution, resource management, analytics, anti-fraud system, etc.
Here’s an overview of other features distribution –
- Essentials – This plan is suitable for entry-level businesses to launch their first affiliate program with all the essential features. It only supports marketing partners and if you want to use the referral partners feature, you’d have to get in touch with the sales team.
- Growth – For well-settled businesses, the Growth plan would be ideal. It expands the set of features and allows you to invite referral partners. Although to be able to invite resellers and multiple partner types, you’d have to first interact with the PartnerStack team.
- Enterprise – As always, this plan is suitable for enterprise-level businesses and gets access to all the advanced features and integrations.
Besides this, according to few external sources, it was found that PartnerStack pricing starts at $500/month.
Having founded in 2016 and with a staff of mere 20 team members, PayKickStart has turned a lot of heads in the digital marketing world. It is truly one of the most flexible shopping cart and affiliate management software. Due to this, it has been widely opted by businesses that are related to SaaS, digital & physical goods, memberships, and services.
You could further estimate the efficiency of this software when you’d know that it has received a whopping 4.8 and 4.7 ratings (out of 5) on G2 Crowd and Capterra respectively. This great reputation is a result of an awesome set of features available in the software. Moreover, to further enhance the functionality, PayKickStart offers 60+ direct integrations for third-party software like payment gateways, autoresponders, accounting, etc. You can also unlock 1,500+ integration via Zapier as well.
Why PayKickStart Is The Best Affiliate Tracking Software?
- Just so you could invite, accept, and manage an army of affiliates, PayKickStart offers a dedicated affiliate management suite. In addition to desktop, PayKickStart is also available as mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Not only for you as a vendor but also for your affiliates, PayKickStart will provide an extensive leads and sales tracking module. You can track your performance for the day, week, month, or for custom range.
- PayKickStart empowers you to set your affiliates to instant or delayed commissions. In addition to this, the software also enables lifetime and recurring commission options.
- Unlike other affiliate management tools, PayKickStart also enables you to run real-time affiliate contests for your partners. The feature usually comes in handy when products are in their launch period and vendors are looking for a quick boost in sales.
- When it comes to rewarding your affiliates, PayKickStart ensures that it provides a different range of payout methods to your affiliate partners. This includes transfers via PayPal, Payoneer, etc.
In comparison to other top affiliate marketing tracking softwares, PayKickStart also offers a generous 14 days free trial period. Although, instead of offering complete access to the software in the free trial, PayKickStart free trial access depends on its plan packages.
Speaking of which, there are three pricing plans for PayKickStart that you can sign up with a monthly or yearly subscription.
However, before signing up, you should know that the first plan of PayKickStart i.e. Starter does not grant access to its affiliate management center. To be able to access this module, you must subscribe to its higher two plans.
- Starter – As said earlier, this plan does not provide you access to the affiliate management feature. But if you just want to sell on PayKickStart, you can choose this plan for $99/month. In this plan, you can generate up to $10K in revenue and also comes with 0.9% of overage charge.
- Growth – This is the plan that offers you access to the affiliate management center at the cost of $199/month. In addition to all the other PayKickStart features, you can collect up to $50K revenue with a 0.7% overage charge.
- Scale – Similarly, for advanced features and higher revenue generation of up to $200K with a 0.5% overage charge, you’d have to pay $299/month.
- Custom – Lastly, if you are generating over $200K revenue in a month, you should get custom pricing for using the software.
5. OSI Affiliate
OSI Affiliate or Omnistart Affiliate software is one of the most respectable affiliate tracking software available in the digital market. This reputation of the software is achieved because of its 13 years’ worth of experience in allowing businesses to create affiliate programs. But the stuff that makes it unique is that it focuses on hiring your customers as influencers. And yes, it is also well-equipped to manage new affiliate partners as well.
Besides this, you can further evaluate the performance and efficiency of the software by its user reviews. You’d be glad to know that OSI Affiliate has a rating of 4.9/5 and 4.0/5 on Capterra and G2 Crowd respectively. Not to forget, it also packs a huge range of third-party integration options as well. Rest assured, the software packs all the essential features to recruit affiliates & influencers to promote your brand, business, and products.
Why OSI Affiliate Is The Best Affiliate Tracking Software?
- OSI Affiliate is one such software that instantly grants affiliate or influencer access to your customers. This way, you are automatically recruiting an army of affiliates. Additionally, new affiliates can also sign up and onboard automatically.
- Just like any conventional tracking software for affiliate marketers, OSI Affiliate offers referral links to your partners. Furthermore, you also have the flexibility to offer custom codes to your affiliate and influencer partners.
- The software also has the flexibility to enable social sharing. Once activated, your customers and affiliate partners can instantly share your pre-written posts with graphics on social media.
- When it comes to tracking, OSI Affiliate keeps a tab on clicks, conversions, sales, etc. claims to be the most accurate software. In return for sales, OSI Affiliates enable you to offer commissions, gift cards, coupons, etc. to your affiliate promoters.
- Once you as a business owner signs up on OSI Affiliates, it grants you access to its Influencer Directory. This directory will empower you to easily recruit some of the top affiliate marketers to promote your business.
OSI Affiliate Pricing
In addition to its awesome set of features, OSI Affiliate also impresses us when it comes to pricing. It offers free onboarding assistance to help you get started by signing up for its 15 days free trial period.
Next, talking about its pricing, it offers three plans with monthly and yearly subscription options. The best part about its pricing is that it grants complete access to the affiliate management module and features. The distinguishing factors are the number of affiliates and tracking requests.
- Basic – It would only cost you $47/month for 200 affiliates with 20,000 tracking requests.
- Professional – At the same time, for 1,000 affiliates and 500,000 tracking requests, you’d have to pay $97/month.
- Premium – For tracking 1,000,000 requests and managing 5,000 affiliates, you’d have to pay $247/month.
Tapfiliate is one of the best affiliate tracking software available for SaaS and eCommerce businesses. In March 2021, the team behind Tapfiliate announced that it is now a part of Admitad – yet another affiliate network. Despite the merger, the software remains the same under the hood and offers an easy and automatic onboarding process for your affiliate marketers.
Due to this and its set of features, Tapfiliate has a rating of 4.6/5 and 3.4/5 on Capterra and G2 Crowd respectively. Not just this but since you will be getting affiliates from across the globe, Tapfiliate supports six different languages. You’d be glad to know that brands like Mailjet, Sendinblue, Degiro, Selz, etc. use this affiliate software.
Why Tapfiliate Is The Best Affiliate Management Software?
- When your affiliate partner signs up for your program, you have the power to offer them customizable affiliate links. In addition to this, you can also offer promotional resources as well, right in the dashboard.
- Tapfiliate will empower you by providing multiple types of affiliate commissions. For example, for eCommerce sales, you can offer one-time commissions. Similarly, for SaaS sales, you can offer recurring commissions.
- The software is also efficient enough to create multiple affiliate tiers in an existing program. Additionally, you can also offer performance-based rewards, team, and lifetime commissions.
- As of now, Tapfiliate comes with 33 easy integration options. The list of options includes CMSs, payment processors, subscription management software, etc. You can further expand the integration option with Zapier.
- As always, like any other affiliate tracking software, it allows you and your affiliate partners to track their performance. It efficiently tracks important metrics like clicks, revenue, sales, affiliate commissions, etc.
The software allows you to start for free for 14 days and will grant access to all the features. Using this, you can easily test the software and figure out if it is really for you.
And, if it fits your needs, you can upgrade to its monthly subscription plans. There are 3 pricing plans with a different set of features and limits. Keep in mind the higher plans offer more advanced features and usage limits.
- Essential – Tapfiliate is one of the affordable affiliate management tools as the first premium plan will cost you $69/month. In this plan, you can accept up to 1,000 affiliates and get 200,000 clicks/month (overage fee of $0.45/1000 clicks).
- Pro – At the same time, this plan will cost you $149/month and will allow you to accept up to 10,000 affiliates. The clicks limit goes up to 500,000 clicks/month (overage fee of $0.35/1000 clicks).
- Enterprise – To be able to accept unlimited affiliates and generate unlimited clicks from them without any overage fee, you’d have to request for custom pricing.
LeadDyno is yet another great tracking software for affiliate marketers that is widely used by eCommerce and SaaS businesses. It was founded in 2014 and since then it has managed to track more than 64 million referrals referred by all affiliates. Another reason behind its success and the huge user base is that it uses advanced third-party cookies technology.
Besides this, LeadDyno also proudly boasts about its elite customer support via email, live chat, and phone calls. Due to this, it has an average rating of 4.3 and 3.9 on Capterra and G2 Crowd respectively. All in all, LeadDyno packs all the essential affiliate tracking tools to make it one of the top choices.
Why LeadDyno Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Software?
- Unlike other software where they only offer referral links for tracking, LeadDyno takes a step further and includes coupon codes and website URLs for tracking as well.
- As always, you have the flexibility to create different types of affiliate commission structures for your partners. Additionally, LeadDyno also supports multi-level marketing for up to 10 levels.
- To keep affiliates up to date about your affiliate program, it allows you to send email newsletters to your affiliate partners right from your LeadDyno dashboard. Apart from this, it also sends notification emails to affiliates about new customers.
- When it comes to tracking, the software is highly efficient to track clicks, leads, and sales of your affiliate partners. LeadDyno also displays the result of social sharing campaigns if your affiliates share their referral links on social media from their dashboard.
- As always, LeadDyno is perfectly integrable with 25+ platforms. The integration options include CMSs like WordPress, eCommerce platforms like Shopify, CRM like Mailchimp, autoresponders like AWeber, and payment gateways like PayPal.
LeadDyno doesn’t fail to impress when it comes to pricing. For starters, it offers a whopping 30 days free trial period with setup help from its team. This is the biggest free trial period offered by any affiliate marketing tracking software.
But that’s not all..!! When it comes to pricing, LeadDyno surprises us by offering the cheapest monthly subscription plans. The best part about these plans is that it offers complete access to the software and allows you to invite and manage unlimited affiliate partners.
The only differentiating factor is the unique visitors per month for your websites. Here’s an overview of the pricing plans for small visitor needs –
- Starter – $49/month for up to 3,000 unique monthly visitors.
- Biz Builder – For 4,500 unique visitors, you’d have to pay $59/month.
- Accelerator – Lastly, you’d have to pay $79/month for 7,500 monthly visitors.
Besides these plans, if you have higher traffic websites, you can subscribe to its Big Traffic pricing plans. Keep in mind that the feature access remains the same in these plans too.
- Rainmaker – You’d have to pay $149/month for 25,000 visitors in a month.
- Baller – Similarly, for 100,000 unique monthly visitors, you’d have to pay $249/month.
- VIP – At last, you can pay $349/month to get 500,000 unique visitors in a month for your websites.
If you already have a WordPress site and are looking for a simple solution that will allow you to create affiliate programs within your WordPress dashboard then your search will end at AffiliateWP. It is the best affiliate tracking software for WordPress and in fact, is a simple WordPress plugin that is packed with all the essential affiliate management and marketing tools.
When it comes to set up, it only requires you to install and activate the plugin. After this, you are all set to manage your program and affiliates. So if you are running an eCommerce store, online coaching, or selling SaaS via your WordPress site, AffiliateWP will enable you to create/launch affiliate programs with proper commission structure, cookie validity, payout rules, etc.
Why AffiliateWP Is The Best Affiliate Management Software?
- The plugin offers 17 free add-ons, 15 pro add-ons, and a lot more third-party add-ons to amplify your affiliate management experience. The third-party add-ons are simply the integration options offered by AffiliateWP.
- Like any other affiliate tracker, AffiliateWP allows you to set the expiration of your cookies. In addition to this, it effortlessly tracks key metrics such as visits, referrals, earnings, and affiliate registrations in real-time.
- It is one of the few affiliate solutions that have an integrated payouts service. To release the affiliate commissions, the team behind this plugin first sends you an invoice of the total commission owed. Once you complete the payment, the commissions are automatically dispersed to your affiliates.
- AffiliateWP conventionally offers affiliate URLs to your partners for tracking their performance. Your affiliates will also have the power to generate their own referral links and use the pretty URL format. Additionally, you can also offer custom coupon codes to your partners.
- While we know that plugins contribute to the overall speed and performance of a WordPress website, AffiliateWP ensures that your site stays blazing fast. Moreover, it translates into multiple languages.
AffiliateWP is purely a premium affiliate management software. In simple terms, it means that it does not offer any free trial or free plans to its users. That being said, it compensates by offering a 30 days free trial period.
Talking about its pricing, since it is a WordPress plugin, its pricing structure is based on the site’s license. You’d be ecstatic to know that you get to manage unlimited affiliates, access 17 free add-ons, and release commissions via its integrated payout service.
- Personal – To use AffiliateWP on 1 site, you’d have to pay $149/year.
- Plus – Next, to be able to install and use the plugin on 3 sites, you’d have to pay $199/year.
- Professional – For getting access to 15 pro add-ons and 10 sites license of AffiliateWP, you’d have to pay $299/year.
- Custom – If you represent an enterprise-level business, you should get in touch with the AffiliateWP team for custom pricing.
EasyAffiliate is yet another affiliate management software for WordPress sites. It is basically a plugin that can be installed on any WordPress theme. Moreover, it also seamlessly connects with eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, Memberpress, Easy Digital Downloads, etc. giving your site full-fledged affiliate tracking features and functionalities.
You would be also ecstatic to know that EasyAffiliate is developed and launched by the same team behind Memberpress and Pretty Links. With such high expertise and experience in the field of WordPress, you can estimate how efficient this plugin can be. Not to forget, some top blogging sites like WPBeginner also considers it to be a top affiliate management tool.
Why EasyAffiliate Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Software?
- As soon as you approve an affiliate, he/she will be provided with a dedicated affiliate dashboard. This dashboard will function as a hub for your affiliates from where they can access their unique tracking link and creatives. Additionally, the affiliates can also track total clicks, earnings per click, conversions, and commissions for their promotional campaigns.
- EasyAffiliate, just like affiliate tracking software comes with high-tech fraud detection and security system. This module smartly detects self-referrals, suspicious referring sites, or questionable conversion rates of your affiliates. Ultimately, providing you the option to ban or blacklist them.
- The plugin is packed with a native emailing system that sends emails to you and your affiliates upon certain actions like sign-ups, sales, etc. At the same time, to further amplify your emailing capabilities, EasyAffiliate integrates with top email marketing services like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and ConvertKit.
- Besides this, EasyAffiliate also integrates with PayPal. Instead of manually sending payments to each affiliate, the plugin enables you to pay the total amount and EasyAffiliate will automatically send the payment to affiliates, according to their approved commission.
- Unlike a few other affiliate marketing tools, EasyAffiliate does not charge any transaction fees. This characteristic ensures that you earn 100% of the sale amount and share it with your affiliates.
Being a WordPress plugin, the pricing is based on site licenses. At the same time, there isn’t a free trial or a free version of the plugin. However, it comes with a 14 days refund period in case you do not feel EasyAffiliate will cater to your affiliate program needs.
Speaking more about pricing, you’d unlock more features in higher plans. Rest assured, you get unlimited affiliates, tracking, payouts, etc., and all the other key features in all the plans. Here’s an overview of the EasyAffiliate pricing –
- Basic – $99.50/year for a single site license with features like unlimited affiliate management, affiliate tracking, basic integrations, one-click payouts, reporting, and more.
- Plus – This plan is chargeable at the rate of $149.50/year and offers 3 sites license. Furthermore, it offers multi-level affiliate commission tracking, an anti-fraud system, integration with email marketing services, etc.
- Pro – Lastly, the plan has a price tag of $199.50/year for 5 sites license. It provides access to advanced features like advanced commission rules, developer tools, 2,000+ integration with Zapier, etc.
Another promising and one of the most experienced affiliate management software available for all businesses is iDevAffiliate. The software has been offering its services for more than 20 years now and a lot of notable business organizations & affiliate marketers praise its ease of use. Not just this, but apart from affiliate tracking, iDevAffiliate is also capable of handling referral, influencers, and partner programs.
To start with the software, the iDevAffiliate team offers a great onboarding experience. There’s a 10 step guide to launch your affiliate program. Next, there’s an on-page wizard that guides you through the basics of the software. And, lastly, there’s a library of video tutorials. Rest assured, the software integrates with all the leading eCommerce platforms, WordPress, landing pages, payment processors, and more.
Why iDevAffiliate Is The Best Affiliate Tracking Software?
- First things first, iDevAffiliate offers an affiliate dashboard for all of your affiliates. You have the flexibility to customize the affiliate dashboard by adding your business logo, theme, and content.
- Besides simple affiliate recruiting, iDevAffiliate is capable of offering you the power to introduce affiliate tier recruiting. With the help of this feature, you are empowering your affiliates to recruit other affiliates under them. This can go up to 10 tiers.
- Moreover, in addition to the conventional link tracking, iDevAffiliate will track coupon codes. You, as a business owner would have to provide unique coupon codes to your affiliates. After this, all the tracking is done by the software.
- Like other affiliate management tools, iDevAffiliates also packs fraud prevention tools. With the help of this tool, the software identifies suspicious clicks and sales. Next, you will have the option to ban affiliates and visitor’s activities to prevent further damage.
- As always, being an affiliate management software, iDevAffiliate also packs a built-in affiliate payment system. You can connect your PayPal or Stripe account and directly pay to your affiliates from the dashboard.
When it comes to pricing, iDevAffiliate does not have a free trial or a free plan. But it compensates for this drawback by offering complete access to its features and the ability to manage unlimited affiliates in all the plans.
Next, since the software has two modes of operation i.e. Cloud Service (online SaaS application) and Self Hosted, there are different pricing for them.
Pricing For Cloud Service
There are three pricing plans with monthly subscriptions and the pricing is built on the number of clicks in a month or traffic. All the plans offer complete access to the software but there are a few perks in higher plans.
- Cloud – You’d have to pay $39/month and manage unlimited affiliates for up to 50,000 monthly clicks or traffic.
- Traffic – Similarly, you can pay $59/month for 125,000 monthly clicks and the advanced feature of custom subdomain parking.
- Premium – Finally, this plan costs $79/month for 300,000 clicks, custom subdomain parking, and premium support.
Pricing For Self-Hosted Version
The self-hosted version of iDevAffiliate comes with a couple of plans with a one-time fee.
- Standard Edition – A one-time fee of $279 for essential features but without additional plugins.
- Black Edition – This plan offers all the essential features and additional plugins at the cost of $399.
Rewardful is one such affiliate management software that needs no introduction. Having been founded in just 2017, the software has come a long way to the point where some top companies like Transistor, Podia, Baremetrics, Writesonic, etc. use it for their affiliate programs. Not just affiliate programs, but Rewardful is also capable of launching influencer, referral, and partner programs for all kinds of businesses.
Before you hop on to signing up on Rewardful, you should know that it only creates affiliate programs with Stripe. It is one of the only software that is a certified Stripe partner. Besides this, the software is very easy to use. It even provides a free migration service if you are already using some other affiliate tracking software. And, not to forget, there’s a prompt customer support team to help you with setting up your programs.
Why Rewardful Is The Best Affiliate Management Software?
- First things first, Reward allows you to invite affiliates via emails or through a manual process. It also provides a hosted sign-up page using which your potential affiliates can submit their application. Furthermore, the software has launched a new feature of affiliate finder that crawls the web to find suitable affiliates for your program.
- Next, Rewardfull allows you to create and customize dashboards for your affiliates. You can host this dashboard on your custom domain with SSL encryption. Apart from this, Rewardful allows you to customize it according to your brand and even allows white-labeling.
- Rewardful is extremely flexible when it comes to setting up commission rules. You can create percentage-based, fixed-amount commissions, one-time commissions, and recurring commission rules. The tool also automatically handles refunds, upgrades, downgrades, etc.
- This affiliate management tool also packs a native emailing solution that notifies you and your affiliates about important actions like new commission earned, commissions due date, etc. Moreover, you can also connect with other email marketing services like Drip, ConvertKit, MailerLite, etc. for more functionality.
- Speaking about integration, Rewardful provides one-click integration options with plenty of third-party applications. Some of the notable integration options include Podia, Leadpages, Teachable, Thinkific, SamCart, and of course, Stripe.
Rewardful comes with a 14 days free trial period similar to a few other affiliate marketing software. In the free plan, you will have all the access to the software features to determine its overall efficiency.
Next, you can upgrade to any of its 4 pricing plans that come with monthly and yearly billing options. You’d love to know that all the plans allow you to recruit unlimited affiliates, track unlimited visitors, and access all integration options.
The differentiating factors among Rewardful plans are transaction fees, affiliate finder credits, revenue from affiliates, and a few advanced features.
- Performance – It costs $29/month and a 9% transaction fee on every affiliate sale. You can generate unlimited revenue from your affiliates and can access features like Single Sign-On, PayPal Mass Payouts, and TransferWise Bulk Payouts.
- Starter – This plan will cost you $49/month and removes and transaction fees. However, you can only generate up to $5,000 monthly revenue from affiliates. You also get 10 affiliate finder credits.
- Growth – $79/month is the monthly subscription cost. This plan also does not charge any transaction fee but you are limited to generate up to $15,000 monthly revenue from affiliates. Other features included in this plan are 30 affiliate finder credits, branded affiliate portal, multiple currencies, unlimited team members, custom rewards, etc.
- Enterprise – Lastly, this plan has a price tag of $299/month and has 0% transaction fees and no limits on monthly affiliate revenue. It includes some advanced features like 100 affiliate finder credits, custom agreement, custom domain, double-sided incentives, etc.
The Verdict – Which Is The Best Affiliate Management Software?
After exploring all the affiliate tracking software, I hope that you have found the software that suits your needs.
If you are still unable to find an ideal software, I would recommend you to sign up for their free trial. It’s a known fact that after trying or testing out the software, you’d be able to decide if it is really for you.
Although, if you are short on time and looking for my personal recommendation then I would suggest you go with Post Affiliate Pro.
Also, if you are looking for a cheaper solution then OSI Affiliate could be an ideal choice.
With that being said, if you still have any queries, feel free to get in touch with me. I’d love to help you out.
Lastly, here are a couple of relevant articles that you may find useful –
- Best sales funnel builder softwares
- Top landing page builders for affiliate marketers
- Kajabi alternatives with an inbuilt affiliate management system
- Best referral marketing software
Also, if you are having trouble with coming up with engaging and conversion-oriented marketing copies, these AI copywriting tools will definitely help you.