Are you trying to find some of the best social media content generators to create engaging content for your audience?
If so then you have arrived at the right blog post.
It’s true that if you have a huge social media following, you can use it to boost your business. And, ultimately, improve your sales and conversions.
But to be able to gather such a huge social following, you need to nurture your audience. This nurturing is done by regularly feeding them content and social media post.
Well, that’s just the beginning of it… You cannot simply post randomly and expect that post to do wonders for you.
You’d have to find the interest of your audience, create an engaging copy for your post, and then publish it. Imagine doing this process over and over again.
Sounds tough, isn’t it? Well to combat this problem, I am going to list some of the best social media content generators.
To begin with, here’s what is in store for you…
Overview Of Best Content Generator For Social Media
|Software||Generates Content For||Content Type||Free Trial/Plan||Pricing|
|Jasper||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora||Text & Images||10,000 free words||Starts at $29/month|
|Writesonic||Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora||Text & Images||10,000 free words||Starts at $19/month|
|Rytr||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn||Text & Images||10,000 free characters||Starts at $9/month|
|CopyAI||Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn||Text||2,000 free words||Starts at $49/month|
|Writecream||Facebook, Instagram, Quora||Text & Audio/Voice-overs||20 free credits||Starts at $49/month|
|Peppertype.ai||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora||Text||Free 100+ copies||Starts at $35/month|
|Ocoya||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora||Text & Images||1,500 free words||Starts at $19/month|
|TextCortex||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn||Text||10 free creations per day||Starts at $24.99/month|
Before we delve into detail, allow me to briefly talk about social media and how these tools will help you automatically create content for your social media platforms.
Let’s start with –
Why Do You Have To Publish Content On Social Media Regularly?
To be able to understand this, let’s consider a scenario where you are hooked on a TV series.
Every week, you wait for the new episode to be premiered and for the moment, satisfy your thirst. And, by the end of the episode, you once again expect to enjoy the next episode.
This fan following can be later used to create a customer base by launching their own merchandise and fan fest.
Similarly, if you are a blogger, affiliate marketer, influencer, business, or marketing agency that represents a business, you’d leverage social media posts to first grow your social media following. Next, after gathering a following, you’d again need social posts to nurture them and ultimately, convert them.
Keep in mind, to be able to influence better or leave an everlasting impression, you’d have to provide your audience a regular stream of social media content/posts.
If you do not stay consistent with your social media posting frequency, your audience might lose interest in you and your brand altogether. So it is a must to curate a social media marketing strategy and formulate a robust social media content calendar.
Other Challenges With Social Media Content Creation
Besides being punctual and consistent with publishing social media content, there are several other challenges that make social media marketing strategy a nightmare.
Here are some of the notable challenges that you may face –
- Lack of time & time management – Being able to post regularly asks you to invest a lot of time in creating the post first then publish it accordingly. Not to forget, there are certain time frames that draw maximum engagement from the audience. You’d want to publish your posts in that time interval and not later.
- Lack of ideas – One of the most crucial challenges that novice and expert social media marketers still face is the lack of ideas. It becomes extremely difficult to think and create relevant social media content every day.
- Lack of human resources – Lastly, if you are a blogger, solo influencer, or anyone else who is working alone, you’d alone have to complete all these complicated tasks. Similarly, it takes a synchronized effort from a marketing team to be able to create an impactful social media post.
All in all, there are spine-crushing challenges.
That’s where social media content generator comes into action and offers you all the utilities.
What Are Social Media Content Generators?
Content generator for social media is software, SaaS application, or tool that enables you to create content for your social media posts.
Since “content” is a very broad term, allow me to classify it for you…
For social media, audiences usually prefer content in the form of images, GIFs, videos, and text.
While tools like Canva, Stencil, InVideo, Shutterstock, Pixabay, and tons of other tools furnish your visual content needs, there’s a huge void left for the software that could write impactful textual content for your social posts.
Sure there are a handful of tools that does the job. But these require a lot of manual efforts and the textual content they produce aren’t of satisfactory level.
But with the advancement in artificial intelligence technology, we saw an introduction of some efficient software that creates engaging and conversion-oriented social media content.
And, in this blog, I am going to explore all these tools for you and help you find the best for your business needs.
Before we explore these details, here’s a checklist of features that you must look for in the best social media post generator.
Important Features To Look For In Social Media Content Generators
- Use Of Advanced AI – The content generator should use the latest AI models such as GPT-3, GPT-3.5, and GPT-4 by OpenAI. The availability of other AI’s like NLP, Machine Learning, CTRL, etc. is also acceptable.
- Supports Automated Content Creation – Instead of doing all the manual hard work, these softwares must offer simple, seamless, and automated content creation capabilities.
- Creates Content For Multiple Social Media Platforms – A single software must be able to generate content for all the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Uses Proven Marketing Frameworks – To make your social media posts engaging, the tool must employ marketing frameworks like AIDA, PAS, BAS, etc. to create content.
- Flexible & Cheaper Pricing Plans – It would be great if you get all the content generation features for free. However, the software must also offer cheaper and more flexible pricing plans.
- Prompt Customer Support – Lastly, the software must be backed up by a prompt customer support team. Very rarely you’d need the support but when you do, it would be great if you get a prompt resolution to your concerns.
By keeping these parameters in mind, here are some of the best social media content generators…
Our content generation process has been made easier by Jasper. It is an AI copywriting tool that offers 50+ copywriting templates. And, out of these templates, Jasper excels in creating exemplary content copies for social media platforms. Hence, it naturally qualifies to be one of the best social media content generators.
Jasper first came into the limelight in 2020. Since then it has gathered a huge clientele of 100,000 marketers, bloggers, copywriters, marketing agencies, and other businesses. Not to forget, it has been highly rated and received positive reviews on major review-based platforms like G2, Trustpilot, and Capterra.
The reasons behind its peaking popularity are its set of features, simplicity, and overall content generation efficiency. Similar to a lot of content generation tools available, Jasper too uses artificial intelligence. With the help of this, the software is generating social media content as if it is being written by a human social media marketer.
What Makes Jasper The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Uses Advanced Artificial Intelligence – Jasper uses OpenAI’s GPT-3 and GPT-4 AI model for creating content for social media. These AI technologies will help you create engaging and coherent posts for your social media platforms.
- AI-Powered Chatbot – This AI social media content generator comes with a conversation chatbot. You can create any types of social media content just by chatting with this chatbot.
- AI Text-to-Image Generator – Jasper offers a premium feature by the name of Jasper Art. With the help of this feature, you can generate relevant pictures that will match perfectly with your social media post.
- Supports 25+ Global Languages – If you have a social media following from around the world, you can generate social posts in their native language with the help of Jasper’s support of 26 global languages.
- Offers A Content Improver Tool – This software comes with a content improver tool. This feature takes your original content and rewrites it to make it more engaging, interesting, and compelling. Similarly, Jasper also packs a grammar-checking module to remove all the grammatical errors in your social media posts.
- Supports Multiple Social Platforms – Jasper allows you to create social media posts and captions for all the major platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Generates Unique Social Media Content – One of the most important characteristics of Jasper is that it always generates unique content for your social media posts. This way, it prevents you from posting the same content over and over again.
- Team & Project Management – If you are a part of a marketing team or agency, Jasper offers unlimited team member access. At the same time, you also get to manage your social media content files and projects.
- Chrome Extension – The newly launched Jasper Chrome extension allows you to directly use it AI copywriting and content generation features across all of the social media channels.
Pricing Of Jasper
Jasper is purely a premium social media post generator. Meaning, you’d have to directly purchase its monthly or yearly subscription plan to be able to use the application. Don’t worry, it comes with a 7 days refund policy. You can ask for a refund if Jasper doesn’t meet your expectation.
That being said, if you use my link and sign up on Jasper, you’d get 5 days free trial with 10,000 words generation limit. Besides this, you’d also get access to all the Starter plan features.
Keep in mind that the team at Jasper has revamped its pricing plans. There are multiple sub-tiers in each plan that is based on the number of words generated in a month. Besides this, adding team members is now free.
- Starter – The Starter plan comes with a price tag of $29/month and allows you to generate up to 20,000 words in a month. It also offers all the copywriting templates and Jasper Chat. Besides this, you’d get 5 user logins and unlimited project folders.
- 20,000 words/month – $29/month
- 35,000 words/month – $49/month
- 60,000 words/month – $79/month
- 75,000 words/month – $99/month
- 115,000 words/month – $149/month
- 150,000 words/month – $199/month
- 240,000 words/month – $299/month
- 320,000 words/month – $399/month
- Boss Mode – The Boss Mode plan now starts at $59/month. If you pick this plan, you’d unlock Jasper’s long-form editor, Jasper Chat, recipes, SEO mode, plagiarism checker, unlimited project folders, and other advanced features. Not to forget, you get priority support as well.
- 50,000 words/month – $59/month
- 100,000 words/month – $99/month
- 300,000 words/month – $279/month
- 700,000 words/month – $600/month
- Business – A custom plan for enterprise-level needs.
Pros & Cons Of Jasper
- Uses the latest AIs i.e. GPT-3 & GPT-4
- Generates content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Quora
- Supports 25+ languages
- Allows you to create unlimited projects
- Enables team management
- Packs various content improvement tools
- Comprehensive tutorials & helpdesk
- Flexible pricing structure
- Other 50+ copywriting tools
- No free plan
- The free trial requires you to enter credit card information
- It can become expensive for higher needs
When it comes to AI content generation software, you simply cannot keep Writesonic out of any list. The team behind this software is working tirelessly to develop and introduce new features. Due to this, the software allows you to generate content for social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. As a matter of fact, it also allows you to generate hooks for TikTok videos as well.
Besides this, Writesonic is perfectly capable of generating content for blog posts, ad copies, landing pages, and much more. In fact, it now offers 90+ copywriting skills and templates for you to choose and generate content for your needs.
Due to this, Writesonic has garnered more than 5,000 positive reviews with an average of 4.9/5 ratings on platforms like G2 and Capterra. Hence it becomes an ideal and the best social media post generator for you to use. Not to forget, the software is supported by a very prompt customer support team.
What Makes Writesonic The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- AI-Powered Content Generation – All the content generated for social media platforms in Writesonic is powered by OpenAI’s GPT-3 language learning model. With the recent software update, Writesonic now works on GPT-3.5 and GPT-4.
- Supports Multiple Social Media Platforms – Writesonic is capable of coming up with tweets for Twitter, captions for Instagram posts, and short posts for LinkedIn. In addition to this, this software can also generate answers to questions on Quora.
- Create Unlimited Projects – The software allows you to create unlimited projects in your workspace that will help you manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Add & Manage Multiple Team Members – Writesonic allows you to add multiple team members to your account so that you can work concurrently on different projects.
- Generates Content In 25+ Languages – It is perfectly capable of creating social media posts in different languages such as English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, etc. This feature helps you connect with your audience in their native language.
- Offers 90+ Copywriting Tools – Besides social media copy generator, Writesonic offers other generator tools for blog posts, ad copies, landing pages, website copies, etc. Additionally, it also offers various content optimizing tools as well like rewriter, content improver, etc.
- AI Chatbot – The new and much-improved chatbot of Writesonic i.e. Chatsonic is capable of creating all kinds of social media posts through a simple conversation.
Pricing Of Writesonic
Speaking about its pricing, Writesonic enables you to use its social media content generator by signing up for its free trial which offers 10,000 free words of Premium quality. You can also use these free credits on Writesonic’s basic as well as long-form tools.
Once you use up all the free credits, you’d have to subscribe to a premium plan to continue using the software. As of now, Writesonic offers a single pricing plan with monthly and yearly billing options.
The plan is further divided into multiple sub-tiers. These tiers offer you the choice to generate content in Premium, Superior, and Ultra quality. Here’s a breakdown of Writesonic’s pricing structure for Premium quality words –
- Free Trial – A free trial that allows you to generate 10,000 premium quality words and offers access to all of its content generation features with Chatsonic.
- Long-Form – Finally, this plan will grant access to Writesonic’s long-form features like Sonic editor, AI article writer, custom branding, bulk processing, and access to GPT-4 and above. Here’s how the pricing looks –
- $19/month for 60,000 premium words with 1 user seat
- $49/month for 200,000 premium words with 5 user seats
- $99/month for 400,000 premium words with 5 user seats
- $199/month for 800,000 premium words with 10 user seats
- $499/month for 2,000,000 premium words with 12 user seats
- $999/month for 4,000,000 premium words with 15 user seats
- Custom Plan – For higher content generation needs, Writesonic requests you to get in touch with its sales team for custom pricing.
You should also know that Writesonic allows you to switch between different word quality levels at any time. Accordingly, your word limit will be adjusted.
Pros & Cons Of Writesonic
- Uses GPT-3, GPT-3.5, & GPT-4 for content generation
- Supports platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Quora
- Allows you to create & manage unlimited projects
- Offers team management features
- Generates social media content in 25+ languages
- Other 60+ copywriting tools
- Generous free trial
- Does not offer a dedicated social media content tool for Facebook
- The pricing structure can be difficult to understand
Ever since its launch in April 2021, Rytr has been revolutionizing the social media marketing business. The software seamlessly generates content and posts ideas for social media. Therefore, it naturally becomes one of the best social media content generators.
In addition to content generation, Rytr is also capable of generating ideas for social content. This feature comes in handy for all the social marketers and marketing teams who are looking to create a robust social media calendar. All of this is achieved in less than 5 simple steps. And, at the same time, it also furnishes social media ad copy needs as well.
Due to its set of features and availability of 40+ copywriting templates, Rytr has grown its clientele to more than thousands of users from around the world. Not to forget, it has also received high ratings and praises on review-based platforms such as 4.9/5 on Trustpilot, 4.9 on G2 Crowd, and 4.9/5 on AppSumo.
What Makes Rytr The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Uses Artificial Intelligence – Similar to other generators, Rytr also works on OpenAI’s GPT-3 learning model. The new feature “Rytr Chat” is an AI-powered chatbot that creates different types of content for your social media channels.
- Offer 20+ Tones Of Voices – Rytr allows you to create content with more than 20 writing tones. It also helps you create your own brand voice or helps you maintain your brand voice across your social media posts.
- Supports 30+ Languages – For targeting your global social media audience, Rytr allows you to create content in 30+ languages.
- Provides Multiple Content Optimization Tools – To name a few, it offers content rewriter, expander, and shortener with formatting options. Furthermore, it also offers a grammar and plagiarism checker tool.
- Creates Content For Multiple Social Platforms – This social media post generator efficiently creates content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Google Chrome Extension – Rytr is one of the only content generators for social media that also comes as a Chrome extension. Not only do you get to use it across all the social media platforms but you can also use Rytr for emails, Slack, WordPress, Google Docs, MS Word, etc.
- Team Accounts & Project Management – This tool allows you to create team accounts and each team member will have the ability to manage their projects.
Pricing Of Rytr
To start things off, Rytr comes with a forever free plan that offers 5,000 content generation credits. This credit renews automatically every month. This characteristic makes it one of the free social media content generators. But keep in mind that there are certain restrictions on the free plan.
You can overcome all the restrictions and access all the features by subscribing to its premium plans. Rytr likes to keep things simple and offer a single package but with monthly and yearly billing options.
This package allows you to generate unlimited content, grants access to its 30+ use cases, 20+ writing tones, and also provides you with a dedicated account manager.
- Free – A forever-free plan to generate up to 5,000 characters in a month.
- Saver – This plan would cost you $9/month and allow you to generate up to 50,000 monthly characters. Moreover, you get access to all of its 40+ use-cases and also have the ability to create custom use-cases as well.
- Unlimited – You’d have to pay $29/month to be able to generate unlimited characters. Also, you’d get complete access to the software.
Pros & Cons Of Rytr
- Makes use of GPT-3 & GPT-4 AI technology
- Creates content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Supports more than 30 languages
- Unlimited project creation
- Allows you to export/download your content in different formats
- Also available as a Chrome extension
- Offer 20+ tones of voices
- A forever-free plan
- Content quality not up to the mark
- Basic user interface
- The free plan does not offer adequate credits
Another software that has been revolutionizing the content generation business is CopyAI. Just like other social media content generators, CopyAI works on artificial intelligence to create social media captions, ideas, and more. The stuff that also makes CopyAI an ideal pick is that it offers 90+ copywriting tools. Several of which also includes social media post generation for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
While it may seem tough to use CopyAI, it is rather a very easy task. For starters, you simply have to select the type of use case i.e. social media copy. Next, you’d have to enter a couple of phrases or sentences about your product, business, or post. After this, the AI of CopyAI will generate up to 10 copies at a time.
Due to its simple-to-use nature and its set of features, more than 250,000 users have signed up for CopyAI’s content generation services. While most of these users are bloggers, social media marketers, and advertising teams, there are a few big names among them. Its clientele includes hot-shots like Nestle, Zoho, eBay, and more.
What Makes CopyAI The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Content Generation Via AI – Similar to other software, CopyAI also uses OpenAI’s GPT-3 and GPT-4 AI models. All the social media copies generated from it will have high quality, readability, and also uniqueness.
- Offers Different Social Media Content – In addition to social media posts for Instagram, CopyAI also helps you generate captions for Facebook and posts for LinkedIn. Furthermore, it also helps brainstorm topics and ideas for your social media content. Lastly, it is also known for generating ad copies for social media platforms.
- 15+ Use Cases & 70+ Tools – CopyAI is yet another social media content creator that has a multitude of inbuilt tools and features. It offers 18 use cases and packs 90+ tools. Some of the most used tools include grammar checker, content enhancer, expander, shortner, etc. Not to forget, it can effortlessly translate your content into 25+ languages.
- AI Chatbot– The latest feature of CopyAI introduces you with “Chat By Copy.ai”, a conversational chatbot. You can use these chatbot to create different types of social media content.
- Readymade Social Media Templates – CopyAI now offers a set of readymade social media templates for the supported platforms. Some of the most used templates are social media bio, special promotions, seasonal posts, upcoming product launches, showcase customer testimonials, etc.
Pricing Of CopyAI
CopyAI likes to keep things simple when it comes to pricing. To begin with, the software comes with a forever-free plan. The free plan allows you to generate up to 2,000 words in a month. And, it comes with slightly limited access to the software.
To remove any restrictions, you’d have to subscribe to its premium plans. CopyAI team offers a plan with monthly and yearly subscriptions. The best part about these plans is that both of them offer complete access to the software and comes with different sub-tiers.
- Free Plan – A forever-free plan that offers 2,000 free word credits.
- Pro – This plan starts at $49/month for unlimited words and you also get complete access to the software, with 5 team seats.
Pros & Cons Of CopyAI
- Also uses GPT-3 & GPT-4 AI technology
- Supports Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn
- Offers 90+ copywriting tools
- Packs several content enhancement tools
- Also offers readymade content templates for social media
- Generates content in 25+ languages
- A forever-free plan
- Does not offer a social media tool for Twitter
- Multi-language content generation is only available in the paid plan
- It has an expensive pricing structure
Writecream is one of the newest software to surface on the digital market. Despite it being new, this tool is giving tough competition to all the other content generators. Writecream, just like other tools also uses GPT-3 language learning model to create content. Due to this, it generates high-quality content for social media. Hence, it makes Writecream one of the best social media content generators.
You’d also love to know that as far as social media is concerned, Writecream can also generate ad copies, posts, and captions without any concerns. And, to add more value, Writecream offers a plethora of other use cases and content templates. All of these templates are supported with artificial intelligence and other proven marketing frameworks.
With all the stuff available in Writecream, numerous users including marketers, influencers, bloggers, and other marketing teams are using this content generator. As a matter of fact, Writecream was also launched as a lifetime deal on AppSumo. And, without any surprise, it got a massive response and reviews from the AppSump audience.
What Makes Writecream The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Use Of Artificial Intelligence – Since OpenAI’s GPT-3 language learning model is the latest artificial intelligence as of now, Writecream methodically uses it for content generation.
- Content For Multiple Social Media Channels – The software has a robust system to generate social media posts, captions, bullet points, etc. Additionally, unlike other social media post creators, Writecream also packs a Quora answer assistant.
- 30+ Content Templates – In addition to social media copies, Writecream can write social media ad copies as well. To further add to the value, the software offers other important content templates like blog writer, icebreakers, product reviews, and other SEO copywriting tools.
- Supports 75+ Languages – Writecream offers more robust support for global languages. With this software, you can generate content for social media in more than 75 languages.
- Text to Voice Tool – It is one of the only software that comes with a text-to-voice tool. You can use your blogs, articles, posts, or any other piece of content to convert it into an audio file. Rest assured, Writecream, creates human-like audios that can be used for social media videos, YouTube voiceovers, and podcasts.
Pricing Of Writecream
When it comes to pricing, Writecream comes out to be yet another free content idea generator for social media. It offers a forever free plan that grants you complete access to the templates, features, and overall software. Although, there are certain usage restrictions.
Next, to remove such restrictions and increase your content generation credits, you’d have to subscribe to a premium plan. Writecream offers 3 pricing plans that come with a monthly subscription option.
Just like the free plan, you’d get complete access to the features and all of Writecream’s tools. The only differentiating factor is the number of content generation credits.
- Free – A life-long free plan that offers 20 monthly credits for social media content generation.
- Premium – This plan will cost you $49/month and provides 200 monthly credits.
- Professional – Similarly, this plan will offer 500 credits for content generation at the cost of $69/month.
- Ultra – Finally, it will cost you $99/month to get 1,000 content credits.
Pros & Cons Of Writecream
- Works on GPT-3 AI technology
- Generates content for Facebook, Instagram, & Quora
- Offers other 30+ copywriting templates
- Writes in 75+ languages
- Packs an efficient text-to-voice tool
- Also available as a mobile app & Chrome extension
- A forever-free plan
- Inadequate credits in the free plan
- The quality of the generated content is not up to the mark
- Does not generate content for Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Keeping the streak of introducing you to new social media content generators, allow me to present you with Peppertype.ai. Similar to other software, it also works on OpenAI’s GPT-3 technology. And, as we all know, how efficient this AI is when it comes to creating content.
But the stuff that gives Peppertype.ai an edge over its competitors is its ability to generate textual as well as graphical content for social media. Well, to be more clear, the textual content generation process is taken care of by artificial intelligence. At the same time, it offers a graphics creation service for all your social media posts.
When all of Peppertype.ai’s tools come together, it proves to be one of the most efficient and robust content generators for social media. To further back my claims about its efficiency, you’d love to know that the software has provided its services to notable clients like Amazon, Swiggy, IndiGo, etc. And, not to forget, it has a growing customer base of more than 1,200+ users.
What Makes Peppertype.ai The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Use Of AI – To be able to generate good quality social media posts, Peppertype.ai uses GPT-3 artificial intelligence technology. This AI technology has been predominantly used in all the other social media post generators as well.
- Multiple Content Types For Social Media – Besides conventional social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter, Peppertype.ai also creates engaging captions as well. Moreover, it can also generate one-liner tweets and ideas for Twitter along with answers for Quora. Lastly, you can also generate social media ads as well.
- Offers Numerous Content Templates – Peppertype.ai is also known for offering a plethora of other content tools and templates. This incudes content for blog posts, Amazon products, YouTube videos, and a content rewriter tool.
- Graphic Designing & Language Services – While all the other generators mentioned in this article is limited to generating textual content, Peppertype.ai also offer graphic designing and language services as well.
- Team Members & Collaboration Feature – If you are a part of larger marketing team, Peppertype.ai will be offering team member access. In addition to this, there are a few collaboration features as well that allows you to work together with your team and clients for social media posts.
Pricing Of Peppertype.ai
This social media content generator offers a free plan for all new users. You can simply start with the free version and generate 100+ copies. Mind you, the free plan is available with certain restrictions.
You can increase your social media content generation limits and also unlock other features as well in the premium plans. There are 3 pricing plans with monthly and yearly subscriptions. The best part about Peppertype.ai’s pricing structure is that it allows you to generate unlimited content. Moreover, if you can also secure team member access as well.
- Starter – For 1 team member seat and the ability to generate unlimited content, you’d have to pay $35/month.
- Growth – This plan offers 5 team members access, unlimited content generation credits, and collaboration features at the cost of $199/month.
- Enterprise – If you need enterprise-level features such as customised AI model, brand voice, human quality check for plagiarism & grammar, you’d have to request for custom pricing.
Pros & Cons Of Peppertype.ai
- Works on OpenAI’s GPT-3 technology
- Offers graphic designing and language services
- Supports platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Quora
- Provides 20+ copywriting & content tools
- Packs team management & collaboration feature
- Expensive pricing plans
- Does not offer as many copywriting tools as other software
- The quality of the generated content can be better
Ocoya is primarily a social media management tool wherein you can manage and schedule posts on your social media channels. This is possible with the help of different modules in the software. One such module available in Ocoya is an AI social media post generator.
With the help of this tool, you can generate social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok. Basically, when you combine and use all of Ocoya’s modules, not only you will be able to generate social media posts and publish them but run an effective social media marketing campaign for your brand or business.
One of the best features that I like about Ocoya is its ability to create graphical content as well. While other social media content generators use GPT-3 AI to generate artwork, Ocoya relies on its library of readymade graphical templates. Furthermore, the integration of Ocoya with Canva ensures that you unlock all the social media graphic templates and tap into your creative world.
Last but importantly, just like other tools, Ocoya offers its copywriting module – Travis AI to generate textual content for your social media channels.
What Makes Ocoya The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Uses AI For Content Generation – The software uses its AI copywriter module which ultimately uses GPT-3 language model to generate content for your social media channels.
- Supports All Major Social Channels – After checking its set of AI tools, I found that Ocoya is capable of generating ideas and short posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok. Similarly, it will also write detailed answers to questions on Quora.
- Creates Content In 26+ Languages – If you want to create social media posts for your local audience, you can do so with the help of Ocoya. The software supports 26+ global languages.
- The GodMode – This unique feature in Ocoya is capable of generating content using just a simple line of command. With the help of this, you can create content for your social media, ads, emails, and so on.
- 50+ AI Content Tools – Besides offering an AI social media post generator, Ocoya offers more than 50+ AI tools that will help you generate content for emails, paid ads, product descriptions, blog posts, and so on.
- Offers Major Integration Options – Ocoya offers direct integration with WooCommerce and Shopify. At the same time, you can also connect with Canva to unlock more graphic designing features and templates.
- Allows Team Management – If you are a part of a team or an agency, Ocoya will enable you to add team members and efficiently manage them. According to me, this feature comes in handy when you want to scale up your social media marketing strategy.
- Other Social Media Management Modules – Besides AI content generation for social media, you can also manage all your social media channels in Ocoya. The software will offer you the ability to create a content calendar for your social media channels. At the same time, you can also schedule your posts as well.
Pricing Of Ocoya
If you are unsure about Ocoya, you can always sign up for its forever-free plan. This plan is available to all new users. In this plan, you will get 1 workspace and the ability to manage 1 social profile. At the same time, you can run Travis AI for 15 times in a month.
Once you use this software and feel that it will cater to your needs, you can subscribe to its premium plans. As of now, it offers four pricing plans with monthly and yearly subscription options. As far as the set of features is concerned, you will unlock advanced features as you move up the pricing plans.
- Free Forever – A forever-free plan that allows you to create social media content for 1 profile and run Travis AI 15 times a month.
- Bronze – This plan will cost you $19/month and will allow you to generate content of up to 10,000 words. At the same time, you can manage 5 social profiles and have 1 team member and 1 workspace.
- Silver – You can subscribe to this plan at the cost of $49/month. In this plan, you can manage 20 social profiles, and 5 team members in 5 workspaces. Consequently, you’d get up to 50,000 AI words limit.
- Gold – By paying $99/month, you will be able to manage 50 social profiles, 20 team members, and 20 workspaces, and generate up to 150,000 words.
- Diamond – The monthly subscription of $199/month will allow you to manage 150 social profiles, 50 team members, unlimited workspaces, and generate unlimited words.
Pros & Cons Of Ocoya
- One-stop solution for all social media marketing
- Uses GPT-3 AI for content generation
- Supports platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, & Quora
- Offers 50+ AI copywriting features
- Major integration options are available
- Supports publishing and scheduling of social posts from a single dashboard
- Packs team management
- Pricing can become expensive if you have higher needs
- Textual content generated with AI can be of better quality
8. TextCortex AI
TextCortex AI is an exceptional social media content generator that offers a user-friendly interface and advanced AI algorithms to help users create high-quality content seven times faster. With over 350 reviews and a 4.9-star rating, TextCortex is used by thousands of marketers, students, and professionals.
It offers a range of features, including sentence rewriting, grammar and spell-checking, summarizing lengthy texts, translating in 25+ languages, and generating social media content, blog posts, essays, and articles.
TextCortex is fully customizable with its ZenoChat feature i.e. an AI-powered chatbot, allowing users to create a unique AI persona. It also integrates with over 3000 platforms and offers an API for easy integration.
With its ability to generate social media content, TextCortex is an ideal tool for businesses and individuals looking to improve their social media presence and grow their following.
What Makes TextCortex The Best Social Media Content Generator?
- Advanced AI Algorithms – TextCortex AI uses sophisticated algorithms to generate high-quality content that is both accurate and engaging for your social media platforms.
- Customizable Templates – The tool offers a wide range of customizable 80+ AI templates that users can use to create content for various platforms, including social media, blogs, websites, and more.
- Integration With Over 3000 Platforms – TextCortex integrates with over 3000 platforms, including social media, content management systems, and more. This makes it easy to publish content across multiple platforms and reach a wider audience.
- Sentence Rewriting – The tool can rewrite sentences to improve readability and clarity. This feature ensures that your social media content is easy to understand and engaging for your audience.
- Summarizing Lengthy Texts – It can summarize lengthy texts, making it easier to create engaging social media content that is concise and to the point.
- Translation In 25+ Languages – TextCortex AI can translate content into over 25 languages, making it easy to create content for a global audience.
Pricing Of TextCortex
TextCortex AI also offers a free plan for every new user so that you can try out the tool before committing to a plan. The free plan comes with limited usage credits and access to basic features.
Apart from the free plan, there are a couple of other pricing plans that are built for users with different content generation needs. They come with monthly and yearly subscriptions. You’d unlock more advanced features in the higher plan.
- Free – The free plan is perfect for creators, marketers, and students. This plan allows ten creations per day and no credit card is required to start.
- Pro – This plan costs $24.99 per month and is suitable for users who need more advanced features. This plan includes unlimited creation, and translation in 25+ languages, tone changer, summarizer, and more.
- Business – It will cost you $79.99 per month and includes up to 300-word generations at a time, up to 1900-word rewrites at a time, and features such as ZenoChat web search and 80+ AI writing templates.
Pros & Cons Of TextCortex
- This tool uses GPT-3 AI for content generation
- Supports platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Comes with 80+ AI copywriting features
- Upto 3000 integration options are available
- Supports 25+ languages
- Despite the free plan, it can be more expensive than other social media post generators
- Content quality can be improved
The Verdict – Which Is The Best Social Media Content Generator?
Now that we have explored all the software, I hope you’d be able to find the best social media content creator.
If not then I would recommend you to sign up for their free trials. All the softwares come with a free trial or plan that gives enough credits and feature access to test the overall efficiency.
Besides this, if you want my personal advice, I would suggest you go with Jasper. The software packs all the necessary features and other content templates to serve your content generation needs. Moreover, all of this is available comes at a nominal price.
Lastly, here are a couple of more blog posts that you should check out –