Have you been trying to find some of the best Wordtune alternatives? If so then you have found the right blog post…
It’s true that Wordtune is proving to be a blessing for students, newbie bloggers, SEO professionals, and marketers. It provides stellar paraphrasing, rewriting, summarizing, and content expanding features.
Not to forget, it also offers a Chrome extension as well so that you can use its features anywhere on the internet. And, add-ons for Google Docs & Outlook Web is just the cherry on the top.
But with all the amenities, there are certain areas (will be discussed later in the blog) where Wordtune lacks.
That’s where Wordtune alternatives come into action offering you better paraphrasing and summarizing features.
In this blog, I am going to explore all these alternative software in detail and help you find the best replacement for Wordtune.
Just to give you a sneak-peek, here’s an…
Overview & Comparison Of Wordtune Alternatives
|Web-based, Chrome extension, & add-ons
|Starts at $39.95/year
|Web-based & WordPress plugin
|Starts at $77/year
|Starts at $324/year
|Starts at $99/year
|Web-based, Chrome extension, & add-ons
|Starts at $90/year
|Web-based, Chrome extension, & add-ons
|Starts at $432/year
|Web-based, Chrome extension, & add-ons
|Starts at $156/year
|The Best Spinner 4
|No free trial
|Starts at $67/year
Now that you know what’s in store, allow me to briefly talk about Wordtune and why you should look for its alternatives.
What Is Wordtune?
Wordtune is an AI-enabled online application that specializes in paraphrasing and summarizing content.
The software was launched in 2018 by AI21 Labs by a group of people that liked to work with AI. After tons of research and countless hours of development, Wordtune was launched.
As of now, Wordtune is capable of content paraphrasing, summarizing, and expanding. Additionally, it also offers grammar and spelling fixing capabilities.
Due to its use of AI and language learning models, it is able to understand the context of the original text before paraphrasing it. And yes, it also allows you to customize the tone of your paraphrased content.
At last, you can use Wordtune as an online application or use its Chrome extension to paraphrase content on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. You can also use Wordtune as an add-on in Google Docs and Outlook Web.
Now, with all the amenities available, it is still not the best paraphrasing or article spinning tool.
Just to calm your nerves and to offer you a definitive answer, here’s…
Why Should You Look For A Better Wordtune Alternative? (Cons Of Wordtune)
Here are some reasons that force its users to find a better alternative –
- While other alternatives to Wordtune proudly tell its users about the AI or language models used by the software, Wordtune likes to keep it a secret. This begs the true efficacy of the software.
- The software sometimes paraphrases the content and loses its original meaning. Due to this, you’d have to fix the errors and rewrite the content manually.
- The free plan of Wordtune only allows you to use the rephrasing feature only 20 times a day. If you want to paraphrase more content, you’d have to either do it the next day or upgrade to a premium plan.
- All the other features like tone changing, content summarizer, and expander are only available in the premium plans.
With that being said, I now hope you feel that finding the right Wordtune alternative is the only option left.
So without wasting any more time, allow me to explore each of the replacement software in detail.
Let’s start with…
QuillBot is one of the best Wordtune alternatives that I can ever recommend to you. This paraphrasing tool is similar in terms of features, efficiency, usability, and also pricing. Not to forget, it has been in the business for several years now, and hence, it is the pick of the software for students, bloggers, SEO professionals, and marketing teams. Therefore, it naturally qualifies to be called as an ideal replacement of Wordtune.
Speaking a bit about its ease-of-use, it allows you to copy the original content, paste it into the input box, and initiate the paraphrasing process. Additionally, it also allows you to set the tone. In a matter of few seconds, you will get fresh, paraphrased content for you to use. Due to its set of features, QuillBot is proudly catering to 30+ million users from around the world.
Why QuillBot Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- Just like Wordtune, QuillBot excels in paraphrasing and rewriting skills. Before paraphrasing the content, it analyzes and understands the context of the content. This helps in generating good quality content.
- QuillBot offers 6 different paraphrasing tones. Out of these six modes, two are available for free and the rest four come with premium plans. You also have the flexibility to adjust the use of synonyms in paraphrased content.
- While paraphrasing, QuillBot allows you to save certain keywords from paraphrasing. This feature comes in handy when you are trying to paraphrase keyword-rich articles.
- Similar to Wordtune, QuillBot also packs a summarizer and a grammar checker module. With the summarizer tool, you can shorten a lengthy text and with the grammar checker, you can remove grammatical errors from your content.
- This alternative to Wordtune also offers multiple extensions. You can not only use QuillBot as an online application but also as a Chrome extension and add-ons for Google Docs & Microsoft Word.
- Unlike Wordtune, QuillBot now offers a citation generator module. This module is however in the beta phase but it can still efficiently create APA, MLA, and Chicago style full & in-text citations.
Pricing Plans Of QuillBot
Besides the set of features, QuillBot also impresses us in terms of its pricing plans. To start things off, it offers a forever free plan. The free version of QuillBot offers limited access to the software. But you can get complete access to the tool in its premium plans.
Speaking of which, there’s only a single premium plan but it comes with multiple billing options. This plan allows you to paraphrase up to 10,000 characters and summarize 25,000 characters at once. Also, you’d unlock all the writing modes and other features. Besides this, your purchase is backed up by a 3 days refund policy.
- Free – As said earlier, the free plan will allow you to use the paraphrasing feature with 700 characters limit. Similarly, the summarizer feature comes with a 5,000 characters limit. Lastly, you are only allowed to use 2 writing modes.
- Monthly – If you pick the monthly subscription plan, you’d have to pay $9.95/month.
- Semi-Annual – This plan is chargeable at the rate of $6.66/month and would be billed $39.95 every 6 months.
- Annual – Lastly, this plan is charged at the rate of $4.17/month but you will be billed $49.95 every year.
2. Spin Rewriter AI
If you are trying to find the best QuillBot alternative just for the paraphrasing feature then Spin Rewriter AI is the right choice. The software has been in the business since 2011 and has been catering to 180,000+ users from around the world. Since then, the tool saw constant developments, and recently, it has been upgraded to the new AI version. Arguably, with this software update, it naturally becomes one of the best paraphrasing and article rewriting tools.
This level of efficiency is achieved with the help of the proprietary AI and ENL or Emulated Natural Language technology. This model first understands the meaning and context of the original content. Next, it logically paraphrases the content and generates new content as if it is written by a human writer. And, all of these processes can be completed in as many as three simple steps. Not to forget, there are several features available in the software that will enhance your paraphrasing experience.
Check out the detailed review of Spin Rewriter 12 and find out why it is the best article spinner and paraphrasing tool.
Why Spin Rewriter Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- Spin Rewriter uses Emulated Natural Language technology to paraphrase your content. This technology spins the content without losing its original meaning.
- This software also facilitates deep spinning. With the help of this feature, you can create multiple variations of your article. This feature comes in handy when you want to publish multiple articles on the same topic.
- The ENL semantic spinning technology is capable of offering spinning at phrases, sentences, and paragraphs level. It certainly helps in maintaining the context of the original text.
- While Wordtune can only paraphrase single content at a time, Spin Rewriter can spin 10 articles in a single attempt. Moreover, you can also export 1,000 versions of a single article at once.
- This alternative to Wordtune supports up to 5 spintax formats. You can choose the format that you are familiar with. Furthermore, it also allows you to create your own custom spintax format.
- Spin Rewriter also offers a WordPress plugin. You can directly import your paraphrased content in your blog post with the help of this plugin. Additionally, it also paraphrases content with HTML formatting.
- The software is efficient enough to allow you to compare original and spun content side-by-side. This enables you to see the difference and also evaluate the overall quality of the content.
- Spin Rewriter comes with a grammar and spelling checking module to remove errors from your content. Additionally, there’s a word and character counter module as well.
- This tool seamlessly connects with all the SEO tools and also offers integration with Copyscape.
- Similar to Wordtune, Spin Rewriter can be used on all kinds of devices. You simply have to use a web browser and should have an internet connection. One thing to note here is that Spin Rewriter does not offer a Chrome extension or other add-ons.
Pricing Plans Of Spin Rewriter
Spin Rewriter is very flexible in terms of pricing. There isn’t a dedicated free plan but it does offer a 5 days free trial with the yearly plan. Besides the yearly plan, you will have the option to pick a monthly or lifetime access plan. And, all the plans are backed by a 30 days money-back guarantee.
Here’s the interesting part, if you pick the yearly plan, you’d also get 6 unique bonuses by Spin Rewriter. Apart from this, all the plans offer complete access to the software and allow you to paraphrase/spin unlimited articles.
- Monthly – This plan comes with a price tag of $47/month.
- Yearly – Similarly, you’d have to pay $77/year for the yearly subscription and for 6 bonuses as well.
- Lifetime – For lifetime access to Spin Rewriter, you’d have to pay a one-time fee of $497.
WordAi is yet another one of the best Wordtune alternatives that you can use. The team behind this software has been creating softwares that is helping newbie writers and bloggers to get past their writer’s block. Therefore, in addition to WordAi, the team has developed an article generator tool – Article Forge. But speaking more about WordAi, the software packs all the necessary features to paraphrase high-quality content in a matter of minutes.
WordAi achieves such efficiency with the help of its advanced machine learning models. Similar to other Wordtune alternatives, it initially understands the context of the text before paraphrasing it. This helps in keeping the original meaning of the content intact. Meanwhile, in terms of readability, the content sounds as if it is written by a human writer.
Why WordAi Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- As said earlier, WordAi uses advanced machine learning models to spin the content. Not only does this technology speed up the paraphrasing process but it also makes sure that the meaning of your original content remains the same.
- Since WordAi understands the context of your text, it allows you to restructure sentences and enrich them with LSI keywords. This feature comes in handy if you are trying to rewrite a blog post.
- Just like Wordtune, WordAi packs a grammar checker tool to remove grammatical errors from your content. Additionally, it also offers a spell checker tool to fix spelling mistakes.
- While Wordtune offers a summarizing feature, similarly, WordAi can create concise versions of your original content. Furthermore, it can also split longer sentences into shorter ones.
- Unlike Wordtune but similar to other alternatives, WordAi can generate up to 1,000 versions per original content. All of these content variations will be unique and pass the duplicacy tests as well.
- WordAi also allows you to import or upload all of your articles at once and initiate the paraphrasing process for each of them. Once the process ends, you will have the ability to bulk download all the rewritten article copies.
- The software seamlessly connects with the article generation tool – Article Forge. This tool allows you to generate unique articles and later, you can upload these articles in your WordAi account for paraphrasing.
- WordAi also offers an extensive set of APIs to integrate it with any software.
Pricing Plans Of WordAi
To start things off, WordAi offers a 3 days free trial. You will get enough access to the software to find out if it suits your content paraphrasing needs.
Next, similar to other alternatives to Wordtune, WordAi provides complete access to the software and offers unlimited paraphrasing/spinning limits. Speaking about the billing cycles, WordAi offers a couple of plans with monthly and yearly subscriptions. Apart from this, there’s a custom plan for high volume usage.
As always, all the WordAi plans are supported by a 30 days money-back guarantee (only if you have rewritten less than 10 articles).
- Monthly – By paying $57/month, you will be able to use WordAi without any restrictions.
- Yearly – At the same time, the yearly subscription will be billed at $324/year (charged at the rate of $27/month).
- Enterprise – For a higher volume of paraphrasing & content rewriting and getting multiple seats for your team, you’d have to request for a custom pricing.
4. Chimp Rewriter
While most of the Wordtune alternatives are online or web-based, Chimp Rewriter takes a convention route and comes as a downloadable software for Windows. Despite being a downloadable tool, Chimp Rewriter is still very efficient. It offers stellar article rewriting and spinning services. And, just like Wordtune, the newly paraphrased content has near to perfect readability, as if it was written by a human writer.
This level of content paraphrasing efficiency is achieved with the help of artificial intelligence and Natural Language Processing technology. With the help of these technologies, the software first understands the context of your content and after that, it logically spins the content by keeping its meaning intact. And, this process is completed in as many as 3 simple steps.
Why Chimp Rewriter Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- It is one of the fewest alternative tools that use both A.I. and NLP for rewriting your content. The software researches, analyzes, and rewrites content at lightning speed.
- Besides article spinning and paraphrasing, Chimp Rewriter is also capable of automatically adding relevant images and videos to your newly generated content.
- Despite Chimp Rewriter being an offline/downloadable software, it works on a robust thesaurus. This thesaurus is constantly updated and improved so that you get the best synonym recommendations.
- The conventional article spinning tool of Chimp Rewriter also offers various features like nested-level spinning, bulk directory rewrites, and list reordering. Ultimately, the tools maintain the complete uniqueness of the content.
- Similar to other alternatives to Wordtune, Chimp Rewriter supports paraphrasing in multiple languages. The supported languages are English, Italian, French, Danish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Slovak, and Swedish.
- To further improve the efficiency and functionality of Chimp Rewriter, it comes with APIs. With the help of this API, you can integrate it with various SEO tools like WP Robot, Ultimate Demon, SEO Content Machine, Kontent Machine, and more.
Pricing Plans Of Chimp Rewriter
To start things off, Chimp Rewriter offers a whopping 14 days free trial period. In the free trial, you will be given complete access to the software so that you can test out its features. Once you are satisfied or after your trial period expires, you would have to upgrade to a paid plan.
But before this, you should also know that the software offers 3 bonuses when you become a premium user.
If you are a solo user, you can pick its monthly or yearly subscription plan –
- Monthly – $15/month for using the software on 2 devices with 1,500 API requests.
- Yearly – $99/year with similar access to 2 devices and 1,500 API requests.
Similarly, if you just want the API access, you can then pick any of the Chimp Rewriter’s API plans –
- Standard API – $9/month for 3,000 monthly credits.
- Premium API – $19/month for 7,500 monthly credits.
- Professional API – $29/month for 15,000 monthly credits.
- Standard API – $49/month for 30,000 monthly credits.
- Super API – $99/month for 120,000 monthly credits.
Lastly, if you require bulk licenses, Chimp Rewriter has plans for this also –
- Startup Package – $25 per month for 5 licenses.
- Professional Package – $35 per month for 10 licenses.
- Bulk Package – $50 per month for 20 licenses.
Honestly, Rytr‘s paraphrasing tool is like a breath of fresh air. It’s super easy to use and incredibly efficient. You know how sometimes you need to give an old blog post a new spin or tweak your content to make it sound fresh? That’s where Rytr really shines and naturally qualifies to be one of the best Wordtune alternatives. It keeps the essence of your original content but adds that much-needed twist, making it ideal for quick content refreshes.
Why Rytr Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- Rytr can generate a wide range of content formats including blog posts, emails, social media updates, advertisements, and more. This versatility makes it suitable for various digital marketing and content creation needs.
- The platform uses AI-driven suggestions to improve the quality, structure, and readability of content. This feature is particularly useful for refining and optimizing written material.
- Rytr’s multilingual capabilities allow users to create content in a variety of languages, catering to a global audience and diverse linguistic needs.
- With more than 40 use cases and templates, Rytr helps in covering a broad spectrum of writing requirements, from creative content to professional writing.
- The platform offers over 20 different tones of voice, enabling users to craft content that aligns with the desired emotional tone and style.
- The built-in SEO analyzer assists in finding optimal keywords and creating content that is SEO-friendly, improving the visibility of written material on search engines.
- Rytr includes a plagiarism checker to ensure that the content generated is original and free from unintentional duplication.
- Rytr can be integrated with various platforms and offers API access for customized usage, enhancing its utility in diverse workflows.
- Users can export the generated content in multiple formats, facilitating easy use across different mediums.
- Rytr continually updates its features and algorithms, ensuring that it stays current with the latest trends and user needs. Hence, it is one of the best Wordtune alternatives.
Pricing Plans Of Rytr
- Free Plan: Includes 10,000 characters per month, 40+ use cases, 30+ languages, 20+ tones, a plagiarism checker, and access to a premium community.
- Saver Plan: Priced at $9/month or $90/year (with two months free). Offers 100,000 characters per month, and allows custom use-case creation.
- Unlimited Plan: Costs $29/month or $290/year (also with two months free). Offers unlimited character generation, a dedicated account manager, priority email and chat support.
Now, CopyAI’s tool is like having a personal editor. It doesn’t just shuffle words around; it transforms sentences, keeping your message intact but making it sound smarter and more engaging. It’s a game-changer, especially when you’re trying to make your content appeal to a different audience or just want to avoid sounding repetitive.
And, if you want some more AI tools with a paraphrasing tool then CopyAI comes out to be one of the best Wordtune alternatives.
Why CopyAI Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- CopyAI’s paraphrasing tool enables quick and easy rewriting of sentences or paragraphs, offering multiple rephrased versions for selection. It emphasizes understanding the original text’s meaning, knowing the audience, using contextual synonyms, tweaking sentence structure, and proofreading the final text.
- CopyAI can generate a variety of content types, such as blog posts, social media posts, ad copy, and more, using advanced natural language processing algorithms such as GPT-4.
- It helps improve the content by identifying and suggesting corrections for grammatical errors, awkward phrasing, and inconsistent style.
- This Wordtune alternative allows inputting target keywords and generates content that incorporates these keywords naturally, enhancing search engine optimization.
- The platform provides tools for team collaboration on content projects, including sharing drafts and providing feedback.
- It integrates with tools like Google Docs, WordPress, and Slack, allowing seamless incorporation into existing workflows.
- CopyAI also offers various other AI tools like sentence and paragraph rewriters, content idea generators, and product description generators.
Pricing Plans Of CopyAI
- Free: Ideal for individuals starting with AI-powered solutions. This plan includes 1 seat, 2,000 words in chat, and 200 bonus credits, and is free forever.
- Pro: Designed for entrepreneurs or small teams. It offers 5 seats, unlimited words in chat, and 500 workflow credits. The cost is $49 per month when billed monthly, and $36 per month ($432 annually) when billed annually.
- Team: Suitable for growing teams integrating AI into their routines. It includes 20 seats, unlimited words in chat, and 3,000 workflow credits. Priced at $249 monthly or $186 per month ($2,232 annually) when billed annually.
- Growth: For businesses focusing on AI-driven growth, providing 75 seats, unlimited words in chat, and 20,000 workflow credits. Costs $1,333 monthly or $1,000 per month ($12,000 annually) when billed annually.
- Scale: For large organizations deploying Generative AI at scale. This plan comes with 200 seats, unlimited words in chat, and 75,000 workflow credits, at $4,000 per month, or $3,000 per month ($36,000 annually) if billed annually.
And then there’s Writesonic. This tool is like the Swiss Army knife of paraphrasing. Need to switch up the tone for a different platform? No problem. Want to make your content more suitable for an international audience? Writesonic has your back with its multilingual paraphrasing. It’s incredibly versatile, real time-saver and one of the best Wordtune alternatives.
Why Writesonic Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- Writesonic’s paraphrasing tool is not just about swapping words with synonyms. It delves deeper, understanding the context and meaning of the original text to create a new version that retains the essence while presenting a fresh perspective.
- Writesonic is equipped to generate a variety of content types, including blog posts, emails, social media posts, and product descriptions. This versatility makes it a go-to solution for content marketers, bloggers, and digital marketing agencies.
- Just like other Wordtune competitors, Writesonic helps create content that is not only engaging but also optimized for search engines. This feature is crucial for improving website traffic and visibility.
- Writesonic’s grammar checker identifies and corrects grammatical errors, ensuring that the writing is not only technically accurate but also aligns with the desired style and tone.
- The tool offers API capabilities, allowing seamless integration with other software and platforms. This feature is particularly beneficial for businesses looking to incorporate Writesonic into their existing content management workflows.
- The tool’s ability to paraphrase and create content in various languages broadens its appeal to a global audience.
Pricing Plans Of Writesonic
- Free: Includes 10,000 free words per month, ideal for individual use.
- Freelancer: Provides unlimited word generation, priced at $16/month (annually) or $20/month (monthly) but with GPT-3.5 only.
- Small Team: Offers up to 200,000 words per month, starting at $19/month. This plan includes access to GPT-4 and other exclusive features.
- Enterprise: Customizable plan for larger teams needing more user seats, words, and enterprise features like SSO/SAML login, SOC2 and GDPR compliance, a dedicated account manager, and training sessions. Pricing starts at $500+ per month.
8. The Best Spinner 4
The Best Spinner 4 is yet another software created by the team at Prosperative. The company has a prolific history in developing SEO and content generation tools for users. Among its multiple products, The Best Spinner 4 comes out to be one of the best Wordtune alternatives as it offers stellar content spinning and paraphrasing capabilities. And, that is why more than 92,000+ bloggers, writers, SEO professionals, etc. are using it for their paraphrasing needs.
The “4” at the end represents that the software is currently in its 4th version. It clearly says that the team has upgraded the software to provide the best paraphrasing efficiency. Not just this but The Best Spinner 4 also offers a simple user interface. You simply have to enter the original content in the input box and start the paraphrasing process with just a single click. Besides this, there are tons of other features as well that enhance your overall experience.
Why The Best Spinner 4 Is Considered As The Best Wordtune Alternative?
- From spinning a single sentence to a complete paragraph, this software offers complete flexibility to its users. This way you’d be able to protect certain phrases or keywords from paraphrasing.
- The Best Spinner 4 offers unlimited nested spinning. This feature allows you to paraphrase an article as many times as you want. The best part with this feature is that all the versions are completely unique.
- This is the only Wordtune competitor that offers you a library of 132,000+ PLR articles on different topics. You can pick the one according to your requirements, paraphrase it with the software, and use it as a new article altogether.
- The software has the potential to generate up to 100 versions of an article in a single run. Later, it also allows you to download all of these newly paraphrased articles in bulk.
- Just like a couple of other alternatives, The Best Spinner 4 will also automatically publish newly paraphrased articles on your WordPress website. If you have multiple websites, you can automate the complete process and save a lot of time.
- Such a high level of paraphrasing efficiency is achieved with the help of its cloud thesaurus. All the synonyms in its database are regularly updated and managed by real users.
- It is one of the only Wordtune competitors that can translate your articles into 14 different languages. If you want to offer textual content to the audience in their native language then this feature is very useful.
- Unlike any other software mentioned in this article, The Best Spinner 4 can generate an mp3/audio file from your article.
Pricing Plans Of The Best Spinner 4
Unlike other Wordtune alternatives, The Best Spinner 4 is the only software that does not come with a free trial. To compensate for the lack of a free trial, it offers a 30 days money-back guarantee. After becoming a paid user, if in any way you feel that the paraphrasing or spinning is not up to the mark, you can ask for a full refund.
Speaking about the premium plans, The Best Spinner 4 offers three pricing plans but with a yearly subscription. All these plans offer unlimited content spinning and paraphrasing credits. But text-to-audio conversion limits are different in each plan.
- Basic – $67/year with 30 monthly credits for audio conversion and translations.
- Standard – At the same time, this plan comes at $127/year and offers a couple of bonuses and 60 monthly credits for audio conversion & translations.
- Pro – Lastly, you’d have to pay $297/year for 300 monthly credits for audio conversions.
The Verdict – Which Is The Best Wordtune Alternative?
Now that you have explored all the Wordtune alternatives, I hope that you have found the best replacement for yourself.
If you still haven’t found an ideal replacement, I would suggest you sign up for their free trials. Almost all the software either offers a free plan or a free trial.
After testing out these software yourself, you would be able to make a better decision.
If you want a quick piece of advice, I would suggest you go with QuillBot. This alternative software packs exactly the same set of features and offers similar efficiency. Moreover, the pricing is almost the same.
The only difference is the credit limits in the free and premium plans.
Besides this, if you are looking for the best content rewriting and paraphrasing quality, I would definitely recommend Spin Rewriter.
At last, here are a couple of relevant blog posts that you may want to read –
Frequently Asked Questions
Wordtune is an online software that offers content paraphrasing, rewriting, summarizing, and grammar checking features. The tool can be used as an online application, Chrome extension, and add-ons for Google Docs & Outlook Web.
Yes, in recent times, Wordtune is considered one of the best paraphrasing and summarizing tools. It can be used anywhere on the internet (after installing it as a Chrome extension) but also on Google Docs as well. The content paraphrasing quality is top-notch and rightfully serves the purpose.
If you are just looking for a better article rewriting and paraphrasing factor, Spin Rewriter is definitely the best. It also offers a WordPress plugin to automatically publish your newly paraphrased content. Similarly, if you want a similar feature set, QuillBot is the best choice.