Are you looking for the best sales funnel builder for your business? If so then you have arrived at the right blog post.
It’s a known fact that taking your business on the digital market has resulted in better exposure, engagement, and sales.
But truth be told, you are not able to harness the complete power of digital marketing for your business.
What you need to do is create multiple pages (landing page, checkout page, upsell page, etc.), add a lead capture module to them, guide your leads through these pages, and nurture them at every step by delivering great value.
Eventually, the prime goal is to convert your leads into customers.
But it takes a lot of time and manual effort to individually create these many pages, arrange them in proper order & integrate them with lead capture modules, email marketing software, etc.
That’s where sales funnel software comes to your rescue. It offers a sleek and easy interface to build complex sales funnels, makes the lead nurturing process seamless, streamlines integration, and most importantly amplifies sales.
Now, there are plenty of sales funnel builders packed with all the features. Finding the best among them would be a daunting task for you.
That’s why I have listed and explored the 10 best sales funnel builders that are worth checking out. Here’s a sneak-peek –
Overview Of Best Funnel Builder & Software
|Pricing Starts At
|No free trial ($1 for 14 days)
|$1397 one-time payment
|No free trial
|No free trial ($1 for 30 days)
|No free trial
Before we explore each of them in detail, allow me to cover some basic topics like –
What Is A Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel is a marketing concept and a process that highlights & tracks the journey of a lead until it becomes a customer.
The process requires the use of a lot of creative and marketing assets like landing pages, lead capture module, email marketing, payment processor, webinars, etc.
This concept is given the analogy of a funnel because of the fact that a large number of prospects or leads may start at your entry-level sales process but as they go down the sales process only a few of them take the buying decision.
One thing to notice here is that as the leads pass down your sales process or sales funnel, they show deeper commitments to buy the products and become your customer.
No matter if you are running a conventional business (offline) or a digital one, your sales funnel must have these stages –
- Awareness – It is the first stage of your sales funnel in which your potential customers are made aware of your business and products. This awareness can be raised by anything like a Facebook post, Google search, word of mouth, etc.
- Interest – Now that your potential customers know about your business and its offering, they will evaluate it according to their interest level. Most likely, they will conduct competitive research and analyze the best solution.
- Decision – In this stage of the sales funnel, the prospects have made up their mind to purchase your products or services. For this, they study your pricing plans, shipping costs, refund period, etc. This is the best time for you as a business owner to present them with the best offer.
- Action – In the final stage of a sales funnel, prospects/leads act by purchasing your products and becoming your customers.
Keep in mind that the work doesn’t end here. Once the customers enter your business ecosystem, you should also focus on offering them upsells or product bumps to increase your revenue.
You should also keep in mind that it takes a lot of effort and money to acquire new customers than to retain them.
What Is A Sales Funnel Builder?
A sales funnel builder is software or a suite of tools that enable you to create and manage a sales funnel.
The software is capable enough to align and integrate all the elements (landing pages, lead capture, email marketing, payments module, webinar, etc.) together so that your sales funnel works like a well-oiled machine.
Normally, if you don’t use sales funnel builder software, you’d have to rely on multiple tools to achieve a single task.
But since the funnel builder packs all the tools, it negates you from using any other tools. Everything can be done and achieved from a single dashboard.
With this, you must be wondering…
What Features The Best Sales Funnel Builder Should Have?
Now that you have realized that using a funnel builder is a logical and wise option, here’s a checklist of key features that you must look for –
- Easy To Use – An ideal funnel builder should be easy enough to use, especially if you are new to sales funnel building. More importantly, it should allow you to create funnels without dangling with codes.
- Offers Plenty Of Readymade Templates – To save you time and manual efforts, the software must pack a library of pre-built sales funnel templates. Moreover, these templates are tried & tested for better conversions.
- All-In-One Nature – It is of utmost importance that the chosen builder offers all the marketing tools right under one dashboard. This includes email marketing, webinars, lead capture, payments page, etc. This characteristic will prevent you from toggling between multiple apps just to achieve a single task.
- Multiple Integrations – Despite being termed as an “all-in-one” funnel builder, it must offer good third-party integrations. Also, it should be able to integrate with your website.
- Custom Support – You should also consider if the software is backed by customer support or not. It’s best to check their support’s working time, response time, and how can you get support i.e. email, chat, tickets, etc.
- Pricing Plans – Lastly, the best sales funnel software must offer affordable pricing plans with a solid money-back guarantee. It is also important the software offers a free trial or plan just so you could test out the software.
With that being said, now is the time to explore all the funnel builders in detail.
Let’s start with…
What if I told you that just one software is offering you all the sales funnel building features along with several other marketing tools to grow your online business? As surprising as it may sound but Systeme.io is offering you a sales funnel builder along with five other marketing tools such as an online course builder, email marketing, marketing automation, affiliate management, and a website builder. Clearly, it comes out to be a lifesaver for freelancers, marketers, consultants, online course creators, small businesses, and more.
The availability of all the in-house modules enables you to execute your marketing strategy from a single dashboard. Additionally, due to this, Systeme.io also negates you from handling all the complicated integration with third-party apps. So, if you are trying to boost your eCommerce business or looking to sell your online courses, Systeme.io is your perfect “go-to” software.
Key Features That Make Systeme.io The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- To start things off, Systeme.io offers a sleek editor to seamlessly build your sales funnels. Furthermore, you can speed up your funnel-building process by using one of its proven sales funnel templates. Additional features like coupon codes, one-click upsell, order bumps, etc. are also available.
- The sales funnel builder of Systeme.io is natively integrated with all of its other modules. So it would be easier for you to combine and execute all of your marketing efforts from a single dashboard.
- Systeme.io offers an online course-building module. With the help of this tool, you can launch your course that can be availed through memberships or subscriptions. Moreover, you can run evergreen webinars for your students and leads for better conversion.
- The software also provides you with a website builder. You can create a portfolio of your products and can also launch a blog to attract customers organically.
- To keep your customers or students engaged, Systeme.io offers you an email marketing module. With the help of this feature, you can be in touch with them about the latest offers and updates.
- The email marketing module works in conjunction with the marketing automation tool to send periodic emails to your subscribers. Your captured leads and their activity can trigger your automation rule and hence would receive personalized email campaigns regarding your product or courses.
- This sales funnel builder software also comes with an affiliate management tool. Using this tool, you can launch your own affiliate program and increase your referral sales by many folds.
- Systeme.io offers integration with PayPal and Stripe. So in addition to collecting payments for your products and online courses, it is also possible to send payout to your affiliate partners as well.
Pricing Of Systeme.io
When you take a look at Systeme.io’s pricing structure, you realize that it is the best free sales funnel software. For starters, it offers a forever-free plan that includes access to all of its tools. Surely there are a few limitations and restrictions in the free plan but it would be enough to let your try the software before subscribing to a premium plan.
Speaking of which, Systeme.io offers three pricing plans that come with monthly and yearly subscription options. If you pick the yearly subscription, you would be saving up to 30%. Although, if you do not want longer commitments, you can subscribe to its monthly plans.
Here’s a breakdown of Systeme.io pricing plans and features offered –
- Free – A forever free plan that allows you to build 3 sales funnels, send unlimited emails to 2,000 contacts, launch 1 online course, get 1 custom domain, and more.
- Startup – At the same time, this plan comes with a price tag of $27/month. In this plan, you would be able to create 10 sales funnels, 10 blogs, send unlimited emails to 5,000 contacts, launch 5 courses, and have 3 custom domains in addition to other features.
- Webinar – This plan costs $47/month and unlocks the feature of evergreen webinars. Additionally, you get 50 sales funnels, 20 blogs, send unlimited emails to 10,000 contacts, launch 20 courses, and have 10 custom domains. Several other features are also available in this plan.
- Unlimited – Lastly, this plan is chargeable at the rate of $97/month and allows you to build unlimited sales funnels and have limitless access to all of its other features.
Out of all the sales funnel software that I have ever come across, I found GetResponse to be the best among them. GetResponse is typically regarded as email marketing software but over the years, it has grown to become a leading inbound marketing software. And, because of this, it now offers an ultimate sales funnel software machine.
GetResponse calls it Conversion Funnel (formerly known as Autofunnel). The builder allows you to create different types of funnels such as simple opt-in, lead magnet, sales, and webinar funnels. So if you are a business owner, online coach, eCommerce store owner, affiliate marketer, or anyone who wants to grow, GetResponse’s Conversion Funnel will help you achieve your business goals.
Key Features That Make GetResponse The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- The software offers 30+ readymade funnel templates that are professionally designed and conversion-oriented. With the help of this, you can capture more leads, sell more products, increase overall revenue, and an everlasting impression on your customers.
- Speaking about the “all-in-one” nature of Conversion Funnel, it allows you to collect leads, create landing pages, automate emails, sell products from your eCommerce store, collect payments, etc.
- One of the best characteristics of this sales funnel builder software is that it allows you to conduct webinars or create webinar funnels. This way, you can build better relationships with your potential customers.
- GetResponse also allows you to connect your PayPal, Stripe, Square, BlueSnap, and PayU accounts to facilitate effortless and secure payment collection.
- Unlike other builders, GetResponse also allows you to create and launch social media ad campaigns from inside your dashboard. It currently allows you to create ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google Search ads.
Pricing Of GetResponse Funnel Builder
To start things off, you can use GetResponse as a free sales funnel builder for 30 days. Yes, this is the free trial offered by the software.
The software has recently launched a forever free plan but it does not offer the sales funnel feature.
After this, GetResponse offers a good number of pricing plans with flexible subscription options. The pricing is based on your list size. Meaning, the more you acquire new leads, the more your subscription bill will increase.
The list size varies from 1,000 to 100,000. And you have the choice to subscribe to monthly yearly or two-yearly plans. Here’s an overview of GetResponse pricing for the list size of 1,000 subscribers/leads.
- Free – A forever free plan for basic email marketing features for 500 contacts, website builder, etc. The funnel builder is not available in this free plan.
- Basic – The plan starts at $15/month and permits you to create just 1 sales funnel.
- Plus – At the same time, this plan will start at $49/month and enable you to create up to 5 sales funnels.
- Professional – Next, this plan starts at $99/month and allows you to create unlimited sales funnels.
- Max – For advanced features and needs, you’d have to get in touch with the GetResponse sales team for custom pricing.
Note – All the above-mentioned plans also offer various other features such as landing page building, email marketing, automation, etc. You should check the GetResponse pricing in detail.
Involve.me is the ultimate sales funnel builder software that allows you to create engaging and interactive experiences for potential clients. With its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop feature, anyone can design and publish sales funnels effortlessly. Furthermore, you can choose from over 250 ready-made templates or start from scratch to personalize your funnels with custom fonts, colors, and styling options. You can even integrate payment options and connect with other tools for enhanced functionality.
The software provides a comprehensive analytics dashboard to track the performance of your funnels. Detailed reports and insights help you optimize your funnels for better results. You can also share your sales funnels as links, embed them in content pages, or use them as pop-ups across channels to reach your target audience effectively.
Key Features That Make Involve.me The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- Involve.me offers a user-friendly interface with drag-and-drop functionality, allowing you to create engaging and interactive sales funnels without any coding knowledge.
- With over 250 ready-made templates, you can choose the perfect starting point for your sales funnels and customize them to match your branding style.
- Personalize your funnels with custom fonts, colors, and styling options to create a unique and cohesive brand experience.
- You can seamlessly integrate Involve.me with other tools such as email automation, CRMs, and payment gateways to enhance your funnel’s functionality and drive better results.
- Boost your online sales by adding payment options directly into your sales funnels, allowing customers to make purchases effortlessly.
- Track the performance of your funnels with comprehensive analytics, including reports and insights. Identify areas of improvement and optimize your funnels for better conversion rates.
- This sales funnel software records partial submissions, enabling you to analyze where your funnel might be leaking and make necessary adjustments to maximize conversions.
- You can share your sales funnels as links, embed them in content pages, or use them as pop-ups across various channels, ensuring maximum reach and engagement with your target audience.
- Use fun and interactive quizzes, surveys, and other lead-generation features to capture valuable customer information and generate qualified leads.
Pricing Of Involve.me
This is one of the free sales funnel builder software. It offers a forever-free plan. In this free plan, you can create and manage 3 live projects. But if you want more project limits and advanced features, you’d have to subscribe to its monthly or yearly plans.
You can also start a 14-day free trial to try out premium features, integrations, etc. There are 3 paid plans:
- Starter – This plan costs $25/month.
- Professional – It will cost you $75/month for unlimited projects.
- Business – You’d have to pay $195/month for unlimited projects and other advanced features.
Kartra is yet another gem of a software created by the team at Genesis Digital. It is an “all-in-one” eCommerce tool that was launched in 2018. This is the same company that created and launched some of the best webinar platforms WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
Ever since its launch, Karta has grown to house some of the best marketing tools like landing pages, checkout pages, emails, membership site builder, forms, marketplace builder, and most importantly, the sales funnel builder. Due to its suite of marketing tools, it is regarded as the most complete and the best funnel builder.
Key Features That Make Kartra The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- As I have said earlier, Kartra is an “all-in-one” funnel builder that allows you to create landing pages, include a lead capture module, send emails, sell products and collect payments.
- Just like its competitors, Kartra offers a plethora of ready-made sales funnel templates. However, the unique factor in Kartra is that it also allows you to import top-performing funnels of its customers.
- You can also automate your sales process by creating an automated marketing sequence. The sequence would work round the clock and would be personalized to each new lead.
- To provide better value and insights to your potential customers on landing pages, Kartra enables you to host videos. With the help of this, you don’t have to rely on YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or DailyMotion.
- In addition to this, Kartra packs a helpdesk support system. Using this tool, you get to provide prompt support to your customers via support ticketing and live chat.
Pricing Of Kartra
Kartra takes a unique approach to provide a software trial. It charges you $1 for testing the application for 14 days.
Once the trial period ends, you’d have to upgrade to its monthly or yearly subscription plans. Currently, there are four subscription plans that are based on the number of leads captured, acquired, or imported.
Although, the best part about the Kartra pricing is that it allows you to access all the marketing tools, and especially, the funnel builder. Please keep in mind that there might be certain restrictions to using features.
- Starter – This is the first plan of Kartra that charges $99/month for 2,500 leads and to connect 1 custom domain, create & host 100 pages, 50 videos, build 2 membership sites, & send 15,000 emails in a month.
- Silver – While in the Silver plan, you get to connect 3 domains, create & host unlimited pages, videos, membership sites, send unlimited emails, etc. at the cost of $199/month. But leads are limited to 12,500.
- Gold – Similarly, the Gold plan charges you $299/month for 25,000 leads & 5 custom domains. But it also allows you to create everything unlimited, send unlimited emails, and sell unlimited products.
- Platinum – The final plan of Kartra is chargeable at the rate of $499/month for 50,000 leads and 10 domains. Just like its predecessor plans, it offers unlimited access to the features.
This list of top sales funnel builders would be incomplete without ClickFunnels. Such is the popularity and efficacy of this software. The founders of this software, Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson were the first online marketers who popularized the concept of selling through a sales funnel.
ClickFunnels was developed by them just to negate all the manual hard work and speed up the process to build a successful funnel. And, over the year, just because of its ease of use, ClickFunnels has accumulated a user base of 111,300+ users. So if you are a business owner, eCommerce site owner, marketer, blogger, or online coach, ClickFunnels could solve your funnel building problems.
Key Features That Make ClickFunnels The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- ClickFunnels has a prolific history and reputation for creating sales funnel for lead generation, sales, and running an event. To help you set up a funnel quickly, it offers a plethora of readymade sales funnel templates.
- When it comes to using the software for editing the funnels, ClickFunnels offers a drag & drop editor. In addition to this, the drag & drop functionality is also used for creating & customizing landing pages.
- Not only all the funnels and pages are optimized for conversion but it also takes a step further to increase your overall revenue through one-click upsells.
- ClickFunnels has a native email marketing and automation module (earlier known as Actionetics) that can send personalized email campaigns. Since the emailing suite is already present in ClickFunnels, you don’t have to rely on third-party email marketing services.
- To help you broaden your business reach and to attract a new stream of traffic, you can launch your own affiliate programs with ClickFunnels. Moreover, you also get access to ClickFunnels’ training module – FunnelFlix to learn best practices for building sales funnels.
Pricing Of ClickFunnels
Just like other sales funnel software, ClickFunnels also offers a 14 days free trial period just so that you test out the application thoroughly before subscribing.
The free trial offers almost all the features. But once the trial ends, you’d have to subscribe to its monthly plans to continue using the software. There are two pricing plans offered by ClickFunnels –
- ClickFunnels – This plan would cost you $97/month and would allow you to create 20 sales funnels with 100 pages. Additionally, you are also allowed to connect 3 payment gateways and 3 domains. You’d also be able to access FunnelFlix.
- ClickFunnels Platinum – It will cost you $297/month but will permit you to create unlimited sales funnels with unlimited landing pages. The payment gateway integration limit is also increased to 9 and the same with domains as well. Besides this, you get priority support and full access to FunnelFlix.
If you are an online tutor or a coach who is looking to monetize your knowledge, Kajabi could offer you all the solutions. And, out of all these solutions, the sales funnel (referred to as Pipelines in Kajabi) could be the best for you.
Ever since its launch in 2010, Kajabi has been a staple choice for online teachers, coaches, and instructors. You can estimate the power of this platform by knowing that over 40,000 coaches use Kajabi to teach 6 million students. Hence, it naturally qualifies to be a top funnel builder software.
Key Features That Make Kajabi The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- If you are new to online coaching and also to funnel building, Kajabi offers readymade funnel blueprints. With the help of these blueprints, you can launch funnels for lead generation, product/course sales, or webinars.
- For multiple products or courses, you have the flexibility to create multiple pages. Or if you do not know what would work for your courses, you can pick any of the readymade frameworks.
- To ensure that you are rewarded for your hard work, Kajabi allows you to collect payments by integrating PayPal and Stripe. You can effortlessly set up one-time or recurring payments for your online coaching services.
- Just like a few other funnel building software mentioned in this article, Kajabi also packs an inbuilt emailing suite. You can craft email templates and include conversion boosting elements like videos, countdown timer, etc.
- Kajabi also offers you an analytics dashboard that helps you analyze the performance of your business. You can effortlessly track important metrics like overall revenue, products sold, subscription, lifetime customer value, etc.
Pricing Of Kajabi
Kajabi offers a generous 14 days free trial, just like its competitors. During the free trial period, you have the liberty to test out the application by creating pipelines and course sales pages. And, yes, you are also allowed to start selling your courses.
Although, once the trial ends, you’d have to subscribe to any of its three pricing plans. You’d have the choice to either subscribe to its monthly or yearly plans.
The pricing is based on the number of leads acquired/added. Apart from this, as you choose higher plans, you’d unlock more features and have better usage limits. Although, you get to create unlimited landing pages and send unlimited marketing emails.
- Basic – At the cost of $149/month, you can create 3 pipelines, 3 products, and accumulate up to 10,000 leads.
- Growth – At the same time, by paying $199/month, you can create 15 pipelines, 15 products, and collect 25,000 contacts.
- Pro – This plan has a price tag of $399/month and allows you to create 100 pipelines, 100 products, and acquire up to 100,000 leads.
Don’t forget to check out Kajabi alternatives for online course creators, coaches, teacher, etc.
GrooveFunnels was launched during the dreadful days of 2020 when the world was sitting behind closed doors. But the characteristic that caught the attention of new marketers, business owners, bloggers, etc. is its forever free-to-use plan.
In addition to this, GrooveFunnels also packs plenty of inbuilt modules for emails, landing pages, membership sites, affiliate management, webinar, etc. So if you are looking for the best free sales funnel software, you can start using GrooveFunnels.
Key Features That Make GrooveFunnels The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- You get to create jaw-dropping and conversion-oriented landing pages with ease. These pages can be used for sales, upsells, downsells, and also, checkout pages.
- GrooveFunnels also lends full support to online coaches as it allows you to create full-fledged membership sites as well. This way, you get to create a loyal customer base for yourself.
- Another feather in the cap of GrooveFunnels is its email marketing tool. From within the application, you can conduct behavior-based email marketing & automation campaigns.
- If you want to amplify the reach of your business and grow your sales, GrooveFunnels allows you to launch your own affiliate campaigns. The affiliate management module also enables you to set commission rules, JV terms, etc.
- Besides this, if you are confident enough to launch a webinar sales funnel then GrooveFunnels allows you to do this as well. Furthermore, your sales funnel would also be backed up by surveys, quizzes, and helpdesk.
Pricing Of GrooveFunnels
GrooveFunnels is the best free sales funnel builder, thanks to its forever free plan that offers complete access to all of its tools and features.
However, you should know that the free plan comes with certain usage restrictions. For instance, you are only allowed to create 3 sales funnels in the free plan.
To overcome limitations like this, GrooveFunnels allows you to upgrade to its premium version. For this, it offers a lifetime deal with a unique payment proposition –
- Platinum Lifetime – The lifetime deal will grant complete access and remove all restrictions. It will cost you a one-time payment of $1397. If you feel that it is too much money to pay at once, you can opt for its installment option. In this option, you are required to pay $497 every month for up to 5 months.
Besides this, the GrooveFunnels team will be soon launching a monthly subscription plan but it will cost you $299/month.
So you already have a website on WordPress or planning to build one. Either way, managing funnels on a third-party software and managing your website may often become cumbersome. What you need is a simple yet efficient solution that will allow you to create sales funnels directly on your WordPress-based website.
That’s where OptimizePress comes to your rescue and gets classified as the best WordPress sales funnel builder. The software packs all the essential tools and features that will allow you to get more leads and sales. And, not to forget, it is extremely easy to use as well.
Key Features That Make OptimizePress The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- When it comes to building pages for your sales funnel, OptimizePress leaves no stones unturned. It allows you to create all the types of pages like landing, sales, webinar registration, eCommerce sales, upsells, downsells, thank you pages, etc.
- In addition to this, OptimizePress offers 250+ conversion-boosting landing pages built for all types of needs like leads capture, sales, webinar, upsell, checkout, etc.
- OptimizePress is efficient enough to collect payments via Stripe. In addition to this, you can also set up discounts, taxes, etc. in the checkout or payment pages.
- To nurture your leads and also to gain loyalty from your customers, OptimizePress can be integrated with leading email marketing services. All the contacts can be imported into the emailing software and you can then initiate marketing automation.
- Unlike any other sales funnel builder, OptimizePress also allows you to A/B split test your sales funnels. Moreover, you also get all the important stats required to measure your marketing performance.
Pricing Of OptimizePress
When it comes to free trial and pricing plans, OptimizePress takes a different route than the other funnel builders. For starters, OptimizePress does not offer any free trial period.
Moreover, you won’t be able to access the OptimizePress funnel builder in its first plan i.e. Essential ($99/year for 1 website). Although, you will be able to create unlimited pages and access all the page templates.
To create sales funnels, you’d have to pick either of OptimizePress’s higher plans –
- Suite – At the price of $199/year you’d be able to build sales funnels on 20 personal websites. Additionally, you’d also unlock funnel building features & tools.
- Agency Standard – If you represent a marketing agency that wants to build sales funnels for its clients, this plan would be suitable for you. It would cost you $399/year for 20 client websites.
Convertri is yet another online sales funnel builder that is known for its fast page loading technology. Unlike other software, Converti focuses on loading your sales pages within 3 seconds. After all, when it comes to capturing users’ attention and drawing engagements from them, page speed plays a vital role.
After seeing how efficient Converti is with creating sales pages and funnels, a lot of affiliate marketers and business owners started using it for product launches. And yes, it also has plenty of readymade templates and packs all the essential features to further enhance your conversions.
Key Features That Make Convertri The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- When it comes to page building, Convertri takes a unique approach. Instead of offering a conventional drag & drop builder, it offers a “Photoshop-like” page builder that allows you to move & place blocks anywhere on the page.
- Convertri does not compromise with your page and funnel quality. Hence it offers a plethora of conversion-oriented elements like countdown timers, videos, image carousels, etc.
- If you have multiple products, Convertri will help you create and launch dynamic ads for them. Just pick a default template copy and add the dynamic content tags to generate different ad copies every time.
- To further increase the cart value, Convertri supports one-click upsell, bump sell, and two-step checkout. Besides this, you can also offer free trials and collect recurring payments using this builder.
- Convertri does not have a native email sending and webinar module. To overcome this drawback, it offers a wide range of integration options.
Pricing Of Convertri
Convertri is yet another best WordPress sales funnel builder. It comes with a WordPress plugin that can prove to be fruitful for your website.
But to start things off, Convertri offers a 14 days free trial period. You can access the funnel builder and check if it really fits your business needs.
Next, once your trial period expires, Convertri offers you a single plan with a monthly or yearly billing option.
- The plan would charge you $99/month ($75/month when billed annually) and allow you to create 25 funnels and 250 pages with up to 250,000 impressions per month. In addition to this, you also get 400+ templates, 20 video hosting, split testing, and 10 team members.
Don’t forget to check out some of the best Convertri alternatives.
Builderall is one of the best funnel builders with 10+ years of experience. It was launched way back in 2011 and since then the team behind it has made significant improvements to the software. If you start using it now, you will get access to the latest, Builderall’s 4th version.
You should be also relieved to know that Builderall’s “all-in-one” characteristic is the key highlight of its popularity. For instance, it offers you a website builder, email marketing suite, video hosting, chatbot, etc. And, that is why it has a user base of over 250,000 customers.
Key Features That Make Builderall The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- Not only does Builderall allow page creation but it also permits you to create a full-fledged website with its drag & drop builder. Using the same drag & drop technology, you can create any type of sales funnels.
- Builderall packs all the important conversion-boosting elements like countdown timers, super checkout, etc. Additionally, it also facilitates one-click upsell, downsell, as well as bump sell.
- As mentioned earlier, Builderall allows you to conduct email marketing as well. You also have the flexibility to create marketing automation with scarcity timers in your email templates.
- This funnel builder is also capable enough to host webinars for your sales funnels. In addition to this, the live webinar feature will also enable you to live stream it on Facebook and YouTube.
- Also to ensure that your leads are properly nurtured, Builderall provides you multiple chatbots along with CRM. The funnel builder also supports SMS marketing as well.
Pricing Of Builderall
Builderall is not a free sales funnel builder as it neither offers a free trial nor does it have a free plan. Moreover, the funnel builder is not available for use in the first plan of Builderall (Builder – $29.90/month).
Although, you can test the software by paying $1 (for 30 days), and then you’d be charged $69.90/month. Here’s an overview of the pricing plans that grants access to the Builderall funnel builder –
- Premium – It is chargeable at the rate of $69.90/month and would offer you access to the funnel builder. You should keep in mind that the plan is valid for 15 domains and doesn’t offer funnel templates.
- Funnel Club – To access all the different types of funnel templates and advanced features, you’d have to start by paying $199 for the first month followed by $99.90 every month.
If you have a website on WordPress and selling your products through WooCommerce then you should start using CartFlows to further improve your revenue stream. CartFlows is yet another best WordPress sales funnel builder that has been developed by the team behind the Astra WordPress theme.
Just to give you an idea about its popularity, currently, 175,000+ users on WordPress use this funnel builder on their WordPress sites. It is also evident that the software is supported by an experienced team who also ensures that CartFlows packs all the important sales funnel building features.
Key Features That Make CartFlows The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- CartFlows offers a library of prebuilt templates for landing pages, checkout pages, etc. Each of these templates are built to maximize your conversions and yield more engagements.
- Speaking about conversions, CartFlows also ensures to increase your average cart value by providing your features like one-click upsells, bump offers, and pre-checkout offers.
- Just like other funnel builders, CartFlows also allows you to A/B test the pages in your funnels. You can test headlines, buttons, etc. to find out what works for your audience.
- CartFlows doesn’t compromise when it comes to analytics. It offers an extensive insights module that will uncover all the important metrics like page views, conversion rate, revenue, average order value, etc.
- Just to make sure that CartFlows is simple and adopted by the majority of users, the team has made it compatible with all WordPress themes with WooCommerce. Moreover, CartFlows is also compatible with major WordPress page builders like Elementor, Divi, ThriveArchitect, Beaver Builder, etc.
Pricing Of CartFlows
Unlike other funnel building software that offers a free trial, CartFlows is purely a premium sales funnel builder for WordPress. Speaking clearly, you won’t get a free trial of CartFlows.
However, when it comes to pricing, your payment is backed up by 30 days money back guarantee. In addition to this, all the plans offer complete access to the software and allows you to build unlimited funnels. The pricing is simply based on site licenses.
- Single Site License – You’d have to pay $199/year to be able to use CartFlows on one site.
- 30 Sites License – Similarly, to use CartFlows on 30 sites, you’d have to pay $299/year.
- 30 Sites Lifetime License – If you want to use CartFlows on 30 sites and want to secure its lifetime access, you’d have to pay a one-time fee of $999.
There’s no introduction needed for Leadpages. It is one of the best and most popular landing page builders for all kinds of businesses and marketers. Having said that, did you know that Leadpages is also capable enough to create sales funnels?
That’s right, Leadpages is prolific in creating micro sales funnels. It only requires three blocks or steps i.e. a landing page, a pop-up, and a thank you page. If you like simpler sales funnels, Leadpages will definitely help you create them.
Key Features That Make Leadpages The Best Sales Funnel Builder
- There’s no page builder on the internet that could compete with the efficiency and power of Leadpages. Not just this, but it also simplifies the page building process with the help of a drag & drop page editor.
- Next, Leadpages also allows you to create pop-ups. Unlike other funnel builders, Leadpages makes your pop-up smart by triggering them on certain settings like time, page scroll, exit intent, etc.
- If you have no knowledge about page building, Leadpages offers you a ton of readymade page templates for sales, lead capture, webinar, checkout, etc.
- Leadpages also take an extra step to improve your conversions and engagement via alert bars. You’d have the option to place these bars either at the top or bottom of the page to increase the chances of engaging with your page.
- This micro funnel building software also offers you a huge library of integration. You can connect your pages with email marketing software, analytics tools, payment modules, webinar platform, and much more.
Pricing Of Leadpages
To start things off, Leadpages offers a 14 days free trial period. Although, keep in mind that the feature access in the free trial is different and based on the plan you sign up for.
Besides this, you’d be glad to know that irrespective of which plan you pick, you can create and publish unlimited landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars. There are certain feature restrictions that can be removed by subscribing to higher plans.
- Standard – This plan will cost you $37month and it is applicable for 1 website only. You should also know that in this plan, you won’t be able to sell online or collect payments.
- Pro – For using Leadpages on 3 websites, you’d have to pay $79/month. In this plan, you’d be able to collect online payments, A/B test your pages, and unlock other features.
- Advanced – Lastly, by paying $321/month, you’d be able to use Leadpages on 50 sites. Additionally, you’d be able to gain complete access to the software and use it without any restrictions.
Final Thoughts – Which Is The Best Sales Funnel Builder?
After exploring all the sales funnel software and builders, I assume that you’d be able to find the one that suits your business needs.
Even if you haven’t come to the conclusion, I encourage you to sign up for their free trials. Doing this would help you test out these software personally and ultimately help you make a better decision.
Although, if you do not have time and are looking for my personal recommendation then I would suggest you go with either Systeme.io or GetResponse. They are one of the most complete funnel builders I have ever used and packs almost all the important features.
Trust me, you won’t be disappointed with it.
Other than this, ClickFunnels and Kartra are also decent sales funnel building software.
Lastly, here are a couple of relevant blog posts that you’d find helpful –