What are the chances that you are looking for the best email marketing platform for eCommerce?
Since you have landed on this blog, I assume that it is quite high…
But on a serious note, I appreciate that you have started looking for an email marketing tool for your eCommerce business.
But with plenty of options available, it becomes a daunting task to narrow down your ideal eCommerce email marketing software.
Don’t worry, I can relate to your confusion and suffering. Hence, I have created a list of the 11 best email marketing platform for eCommerce businesses that you should opt for.
Here’s a –
Quick Overview & Comparison Of Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce
|Email Marketing Platform||Pricing Starts At||Free Trial|
|Omnisend||$16 for 500 Contacts||Forever free with 500 emails/month to 250 contacts|
|Campaigner||$79.95 for Unlimited Contacts||30 days free trial period|
|Klaviyo||$20 for 500 Contacts||500 emails to 250 contacts|
|Freshmarketer||$19 for 2000 marketing contacts||Forever free for 100 marketing contacts|
|Sendlane||$79 for 5,000 Contacts||14 days free trial with 100 contacts limit|
|Drip||$19 for 500 Contacts||14 days free trial period with all features|
|ActiveCampaign||$15 for 500 Contacts||14 days free trial period|
|GetResponse||$19 for 1,000 Contacts||Forever free with unlimited emails to 500 contacts|
|Constant Contact||$20 for 500 Contacts||30 days free trial|
|Sendinblue||$25 for 20,000 Emails||Forever free with 300 emails/day sending limit|
|AWeber||$19.99 for 500 Subscribers||Forever free with 500 contacts and 3,000 emails/month sending limit|
You’d be relieved to know that I went ahead and tried each of these services myself.
And, found out –
Benefits Of Using An eCommerce Email Marketing Software
- It is one of the cheapest & quickest ways to promote your eCommerce store.
- Email marketing is the best way to build a strong brand reputation.
- You can build stronger customer relations too.
- If you have new products, you can send an email blast for the product launch.
- Almost all the email marketing software for eCommerce offers email automation. With the help of this, you can set email campaigns and reap sales & conversions over time.
- The email marketing software is also capable of sending trigger-based transactional emails like successful purchase, order confirmation, order delivery, etc.
- It is the most convenient and fruitful way to conduct seasonal promotional campaigns for your eCommerce business.
… and many more..!!
Ultimately, it will lead you to become an eCommerce giant if used properly.
Great..!! Now you know all benefits. Now comes the process of narrowing down and finding the best email marketing software for eCommerce.
How To Pick An Ideal Email Marketing Tool For eCommerce?
Since there are many options for email marketing services with somewhat similar features, you should focus and look for the below-listed key characteristics in them –
- Your chosen email marketing tool should provide readymade email templates so that you don’t have to waste time in creating from scratch.
- The chosen email marketing software must be able to automatically send emails when your customers perform some actions like purchase, payment, order cancellation, etc.
- It would be great if your chosen software facilitates complete marketing automation.
- You should be also able to categorize and segment your customer lists on the basis of their interests and behavior. This could help in yielding maximum conversions.
- If your chosen email marketing platform for eCommerce offers signup forms or landing pages then it would be of great value. This feature is essential in replenishing your email lists by capturing new leads.
- Your picked software must be able to tell you about the performance of your email campaigns via graphs and reports.
- The emailing solution should be integrable with either your eCommerce store or any third-party application. This could eliminate many manual tasks.
In addition to this, your chosen email marketing application must be easily scalable and most importantly, it should be inexpensive.
As of now, we have covered almost all the information you may require to choose the best email marketing platform for eCommerce stores.
All you’ve got to do now is dive deep into their details –
Omnisend was launched as a simple email marketing software in 2014. And, now, it has risen to become one of the top email marketing software for eCommerce with multichannel communication capabilities.
Despite being relatively new, Omnisend has exponentially grown its clientele. And, it wouldn’t be surprising to know that Omnisend is one of the top Shopify apps for email marketing and automation.
Check out the comparison between Omnisend & Mailchimp and know which one is better for you.
What Makes Omnisend The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- As said earlier, Omnisend utilizes multiple channels for communication. This means that you can update your customers via emails, Facebook messenger, push notifications, SMSs, etc.
- Omnisend provides you the ability to create marketing automation. This will enable you to send automated emails to your customers based on their actions and behavior.
- Moreover, you can send laser-targeted email campaigns to your customers after segmenting them. Customer segmentation can be done on a different basis like purchase history, engagement, etc.
- You do not have to worry about creating eye-pleasing and brand-oriented email templates. This is taken care of by Omnisend itself as it provides a drag & drop email builder along with several pre-built email templates.
- Omnisend has a unique feature of generating unique coupon codes for different customers in your email campaigns.
How Much Omnisend Will Cost You?
Unlike other eCommerce email marketing solutions mentioned in this blog, Omnisend’s pricing is unique. There are three subscription (monthly and yearly) plans available that are chargeable based on the number of contacts imported.
However, if you are just starting out, you can sign up on the forever free plan of the app and send 500 emails in a month to 250 contacts. The free plan now also offers access to all the features.
You also have the liberty to calculate your billing amount by entering the number of customers/contacts you want to import. Here’s an outline of pricing plans for 500 customers –
- Free – A free plan to send 500 emails/month to 250 contacts. You can also send 60 international SMSs and display 500 web push notifications. All the features are also available in the free plan.
- Standard (Email) – It would cost you $16/month and offer email sending limit of 12 times the size of your email list (6,000 emails/month to 500 contacts). Moreover, you also get unlimited web push notifications, 60 international SMSs along with all the Omnisend features.
- Pro (Email & SMS) – Similarly, this plan starts at $59/month for 500 contacts. With this, you can send unlimited emails and display unlimited web push notifications. SMS sending limit is also increased to 3,540 and more credits can also be purchased separately.
Campaigner has been in the email marketing business since 1999. The two decades’ worth of experience in this field and business had definitely earned them the title of one of the best email marketing software for eCommerce. Not just email marketing, if you pick Campaigner, you’d be getting an inbuilt module to handle your SMS marketing as well. That is why top companies and organizations like Stanford University, WWF, Adidas, etc. use this tool.
Speaking about proficiency in the eCommerce sector, the software directly integrates with major eCommerce platforms. Furthermore, you can also connect it with any platform with the help of its APIs. Lastly, it packs all the email marketing features like email builder, contact segmentation, automation, etc. to boost sales for your eCommerce business.
What Makes Campaigner The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Just like other software, Campaigner has an omnichannel marketing approach for your eCommerce business. Simply speaking, it offers email as well as SMS marketing under a single dashboard.
- Campaigner offers direct integration with Shopify and Magento. Besides this, the software can be connected through 5-minute two-way data syncs for BigCommerce and WooCommerce. You can also connect it with any third-party apps using API.
- The software comes with a drag & drop email builder that allows you to create mobile-responsive email templates. Campaigner also allows you to personalize your email campaigns with exclusive offers, product recommendations, etc.
- This email marketing software offers a full-fledged and robust marketing automation module. With the help of this feature, you get to re-engage with your customers and ultimately boost conversions.
- Besides email marketing, Campaigner is well equipped to handle your transactional emailing needs as well. Simply speaking, all the product purchase confirmation, cart abandonment, and shipping confirmation emails can be sent via this software.
- The tool offers plenty of subscribers growth modules like landing pages, pop-ups, etc. Furthermore, it also allows you to segment your email lists on different factors. This can be used later to send personalized and targeted email campaigns.
How Much Campaigner Will Cost You?
For every new user, Campaigner offers a whopping 30 day free trial period. In this free trial period, you will get access to all the features of Campaigner. You can thoroughly test the software and find if it is what you are looking for.
Once you are satisfied or when the free trial ends, you can subscribe to its premium plans. Before paying for the free plan, you should know that it has separate pricing plans for just email and email+SMS marketing features. Additionally, there are separate pricing plans just for eCommerce businesses.
Here’s an overview of Campaigner’s pricing plan for eCommerce businesses –
- Starter – $79.95/month for sending up to 30,000 monthly emails to unlimited customers.
- Essential – Similarly, you’d have to pay $99.95/month for sending 45,000 monthly emails to unlimited customers.
- Advanced – The cost of this plan is $149.95/month and it allows you to send 75,000 monthly emails to unlimited customers.
- Enterprise – Lastly, this plan offers the marketing automation feature but the pricing is custom and depends on your needs. You’d have to get in touch with its sales team for custom pricing.
Klaviyo is the true email marketing tool for eCommerce. It has been developed especially for eCommerce businesses. That is why it has a huge customer base of 32,000+ eCommerce businesses, ranging from small, medium to large.
The reason behind such success and efficiency is its capability to integrate with all the eCommerce platforms available in the market. I am talking about Shopify, ShopifyPlus, BigCommerce, Commerce Cloud, Magento, WooCommerce, or any other online shops.
What Makes Klaviyo The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Klaviyo knows that the key to stronger customer relationships is developed by offering a personalized experience. Hence, you can use email personalization for adding a personal touch.
- It also offers pre-built autoresponders and marketing automation flows. This way, you can easily introduce your leads into your marketing funnel and convert them into loyal customers.
- From cart abandonment emails to welcome and order follow up emails, Klaviyo makes sure that your customers aren’t ignored.
- Klaviyo has the power to pull in information about your products and customer orders with the help of dynamic data blocks.
- This eCommerce email marketing software also syncs your segmented customer lists with your custom or lookalike lists on Facebook. Thus, you have better chances of creating personalized social media ads.
How Much Klaviyo Will Cost You?
In spite of offering the highest value for your eCommerce store, Klaviyo pricing plans remain on the inexpensive side. Having said that, the pricing plans revolve around the number of contacts.
Also, if you want a test ride, Klaviyo allows you a free trial. This trial allows you to send 500 emails to 250 contacts. Once you cross the 500 emails mark, you will be prompted to subscribe to its monthly plans.
Since you will be charged on the number of contacts imported, I am going to list the monthly charge for 251 – 500 contacts (0 – 250 contacts free).
- You’d be charged $20/month for up to 500 contacts. Apart from this, you are allowed to send unlimited emails and access to all the eCommerce features.
Note – Check out top Klaviyo alternatives as well.
Freshmarketer is the multichannel marketing platform from the house of Freshworks. Freshworks has been creating ridiculously easy-to-use software for businesses for over a decade. Freshmarketer is no different. Freshmarketer is the best email marketing app for Shopify that offers robust features and automation.
Freshmarketer integrates with major eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Woocommerce, and Magento to help Shopify store owners message sharper, convert faster, and delight better. Freshmarketer is especially useful for Shopify store owners as they can opt into their ready-to-use marketing + support CRM customized to help them grow and scale the business.
What Makes Freshmarketer The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Freshmarketer provides a multichannel, conversational marketing approach to eCommerce storefronts.
- Freshmarketer is designed to engage customers at every stage of the journey through email, SMS, WhatsApp, and chat.
- It helps you improve website conversion rates with real-time data.
- Freshmarketer also allows you to tailor your CRM as per your requirements with custom fields, custom domains, custom landing pages, and dedicated IP addresses.
How Much Will Freshmarketer Cost You?
Freshmarketer offers a forever-free plan for up to 100 marketing contacts. Shopify store owners get the capability to store up to 10,000 additional contacts for free. Besides this, you have the option to subscribe to three subscription plans.
- Free – At $0/month, this plan is best for startups that want powerful email marketing combined with contact management
- Growth – $19/month for growing businesses that need to measure, analyze, and understand every customer interaction
- Pro – $149/month for advanced businesses that need seamless multichannel marketing with personalization
- Enterprise – $299/month for businesses that require governance, customization, and advanced metrics
As per me, Sendlane is the best email marketing tool for eCommerce I have ever seen and tested. And, on top of that, it provides industry-best email delivery too.
Sendlane incorporates almost every essential feature that an eCommerce business needs. As a result of which many reputable brands like American Standard, Nutralife, JJ Virgin, etc. have opted Sendlane.
What Makes Sendlane The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Sendlane is the house of many high-converting email templates. All you have to do is pick the one that you like, edit it via a drag & drop builder and send it.
- This email marketing service is capable of segmenting your customer/subscriber lists on multiple variables. This would ensure that you send relevant emails to them.
- It is packed with the state of the art Marketing Automation feature. With the help of this feature, you automate your email campaigns and introduce your subscribers to your marketing funnel.
- Sendlane offers a unique feature namely Sendlane Beacon. It will help you understand how your customer interacts with your eCommerce site. And, based on their interaction, personalized marketing automation cycles can be triggered.
- You can also keep tabs on the performance of your email campaigns, customer/subscriber growth, etc. with the help of Sendlane’s analytics feature.
How Much Sendlane Will Cost You?
Apart from its feature-packed nature, Sendlane is the only email marketing software for eCommerce that has very flexible and dynamic pricing plans.
As of now, there are 3 pricing plans and 14 days free trial period. The pricing plan is built around the number of contacts. Meaning, the “Pro” plan (details below) will have variable pricing based on the number of contacts imported or generated.
Mind you, there are 7 different pricing milestones for the “Pro” plan starting from 5,000 contacts and going up to 100,000+. So it would be better for you to head over to Sendlane’s pricing page and calculate it yourself. But to give you an idea, here a quick overview of Sendlane pricing based on 5,000 contacts.
- Growth – $79/month (charged yearly) for 5,000 contacts with all the features except SMS marketing automation and multi-user access. Also, once you cross the 5,000 contacts milestone, you will be automatically upgraded to the “Pro” plan.
- Pro – This plan starts at $125/month (charged yearly) for 5,000 contacts and offers all the features. As your contacts grow, your pricing will increase accordingly.
- Starter – This plan is available as a special offer with a one-time payment of $497. It will be valid for 6 months and offers all the features of the “Growth” plan, email marketing training, and other growth-oriented features.
Another feather in the cap of best eCommerce email marketing software is Drip. The software is essentially famous for maintaining the loyalty of your customers and hence, improving your eCommerce business reputation.
This efficacy of Drip in the eCommerce field has prompted 27,000+ big brands to seek its email marketing services. As of now, Drip claims to have helped its clients generate nearly $900 million in attributed revenue.
What Makes Drip The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Just like other eCommerce tools, Drip supports multi-channel marketing. It involves conventional emailing, publishing ads on Facebook & Instagram, and SMS marketing.
- The software offers a plethora of email templates with dynamic content. Some of the most notable ones include product recommendation, return to cart, price drop, discounts, etc.
- Drip is also well-known for segmenting your customer’s lists on a very deep level. This way, you get to send laser-targeted emails to them and expect grand conversion rates.
- You get to harness the power of behavior-based automation in Drip as well. These automations will trigger at the right time, for example – welcome, abandoned cart, etc. to ensure a better customer experience.
- Drip doesn’t fail to impress if we look at the set of its integration options. You can connect all the major eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc. easily.
How Much Drip Will Cost You?
Drip likes to keep things simple when it comes to pricing plans. There’s a single plan that includes all the features. The only limit is on the number of contacts imported and based on this, the overall pricing is determined.
But before you opt for a premium subscription, Drip allows you to test out the application by offering you a generous 14 days free trial period. All the features are available in the free plan.
And, once your trial expires, you can upgrade to its premium plan based on the number of contacts you are importing. Here’s a general overview –
- For 500 Customers, you’d have to pay $19/month.
- Similarly, for 2000 customers, the total cost will be $29/month.
- The 5000 customers limit would cost you $89/month.
- For 10,000 customers, the pricing increases to $154/month.
In addition to this, there are several sub-tiers with different pricing. You can find the actual cost by either entering your contact’s count or with the help of a pricing calculator.
From starting just as a simple email marketing service, ActiveCampaign has grown to become something more. Now, it is being referred to as a customer experience automation platform for different types of businesses.
And, among all these business niches, ActiveCampaign offers the best services for eCommerce businesses. That’s why over 100,000 businesses have opted for ActiveCampaign.
What Makes ActiveCampaign The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- The software effortlessly connects with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce.
- It is infused with a smart marketing automation feature. With the help of this, you can send abandoned cart emails, win-back emails, and so on.
- You also get to include products or products recommendations in your email templates and send it to the right audience.
- The in-built CRM module in the application allows you to manage and track the order fulfillment behind the scene. The CRM can also be used to create tasks, shipment stages, and deal records.
- In addition to advanced reporting, ActiveCampaign leaves no stones unturned in providing advanced segmentation. After all, sending right emails to right contacts yields maximum output.
How Much ActiveCampaign Will Cost You?
Just like other email marketing software for eCommerce, ActiveCampaign comes with a 14 days free trial period.
Post this, you get to upgrade to any of its 4 subscription plans that offer distinguished feature sets. However all the plan supports unlimited email sending but there are multiple sub-tiers of contacts.
To help you understand the pricing, I am summarizing the plans for 500 contacts –
- Lite – It would cost you $15/month to opt for this plan. In addition to this, you get simple features like email marketing, subscription forms, automation, etc.
- Plus – The Plus plan for 500 contacts comes at $70/month. It includes some advanced features like CRM with sales automation, landing pages, Facebook custom audience, SMS marketing, etc.
- Professional – $159/month is the cost you’d have to bear if you want to subscribe to this plan. The plan includes several other advanced features like predictive sending & learning, split automation, site messaging, etc.
- Enterprise – At last, the Enterprise plan for 500 contacts would cost you $279/month. Features like custom mail server domain, custom reporting, uptime SLA, etc. are also included in this package.
Another popular name in the realm of email marketing is GetResponse. The service rose to become an all-rounder that deals with sending emails, collecting leads, building landing pages, and automating your marketing efforts.
Due to this, GetResponse automatically becomes a favorite choice of eCommerce email marketing software for entrepreneurs, online marketers, online tutors/coaches, and enterprises. Some of the most notable names of its client include IKEA, UNESCO, Henkel, etc.
Apart from this, the stuff that makes it the fan favorite is the introduction of new eCommerce features. With the recent software update, the team at GetResponse introduced a few advanced features, especially for eCommerce businesses.
What Makes GetResponse The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- The service offers direct integration with major eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, etc. Connecting your stores is a simple process and you can easily synchronize your products as well.
- GetResponse believes customer segmentation to be of utmost importance in the eCommerce email marketing strategy. Hence it offers advanced segmentation features that categorize your customers based on their actions and behavior.
- Apart from sending promotional emails, GetResponse now specializes in sending transactional emails as well. This eCommerce email marketing solution bestows you with a cart abandonment emailing system that reminds your customers about incomplete purchases.
- Now, GetResponse allows you to synchronize your promo codes from your eCommerce store and use them in your email campaigns. These work great in cart abandonment emails or special promotional campaigns.
- With the help of eCommerce platform integration, GetResponse will automatically offer product recommendations to your customers. This feature comes in handy for upselling and cross-selling.
- GetResponse permits you to create responsive landing pages or use the readymade template. And, in these pages, you have the power to add pop-ups to boost conversion rates for your store.
- Besides email marketing, GetResponse will also allow you to carry out SMS marketing and Web Push notification campaigns for your eCommerce store.
How Much GetResponse Will Cost You?
Another reason behind GetReponse being a popular choice for an eCommerce email marketing platform is its flexible subscription plans. Since its launch of eCommerce-focused features and modules, the GetResponse team has introduced a new pricing plan as well.
But before this, it allows you to start for free as it offers a forever free plan that allows you to send unlimited emails to 500 customers. However, you should know that you will not be able to use its advanced eCommerce features in the free plan. For that, you’d have to subscribe to its premium i.e. eCommerce Marketing plan.
To further break all the premium plans of GetResponse, all the plans are built and categorized based on the number of contacts imported. This means that you are allowed to send unlimited email campaigns irrespective of your subscriber count. Since there are multiple sub-plans in each of the four plans, I will be listing the features and price of the first sub-plan (of all the plans) below –
- Free – A forever-free plan to send unlimited emails to 500 contacts. However, you will not be able to access eCommerce email marketing features in this free plan.
- Email Marketing – $19/month to import 1,000 contacts with basic features like email marketing, autoresponders, landing pages, basic segmentation, etc.
- Marketing Automation – You can import 1,000 contacts at the cost of $59/month. This plan includes other essential features like a marketing automation builder, webinars, sales funnels, advanced segmentation, etc.
- eCommerce Marketing – To add 1,000 contacts and to get access to advanced eCommerce features like segmentation, transactional emails, promo codes, abandoned cart recovery, push notification, etc. you’d have to pay $119/month.
For Mid and Large companies, GetResponse offers a couple of plans that come with custom pricing.
9. Constant Contact
With over 20 years of email marketing expertise, Constant Contact has evolved itself into the most promising email marketing tool for eCommerce. Not just eCommerce, many small businesses, non-profit organizations, and bloggers are relying on Constant Contact.
But since we are talking about its specialization with eCommerce businesses, you’d be glad to know that Constant Contact provides a dedicated plan – “Email Plus” that offers automation, surveys & polls, the ability to accept donations, and manage events.
What Makes Constant Contact The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Constant Contact is quite serious about making the right first impression. Hence, the prebuilt templates can be easily edited and viewed on all kinds of devices.
- It offers the marketing automation feature to send emails to customers at regular intervals and keep them engaged.
- This eCommerce email marketing software is also packed with a unique feature called “Follow Up Emails”. This would allow you to easily send emails to the contacts who have not opened your first email campaign.
- Constant Contact offers all the help to grow your eCommerce business as it can be easily integrated with all the leading eCommerce platforms.
- It also provides many ways to import your customer/contact list into your Constant Contact account. After that, you have the liberty to segment these lists based on your contacts’ interests, behavior, etc.
How Much Constant Contact Will Cost You?
Just like its features, Constant Contact pricing plans are extremely flexible and built around the number of contacts imported.
That being said, Constant Contact remains the cheapest email marketing software for eCommerce that also provides a 30 days free trial period. After that, you can subscribe to its monthly plans.
Allow me to give you a brief overview of Constant Contact pricing for up to 500 contacts.
- Email – This plan would cost you $20/month and offers all the features with unlimited email sending but with basic eCommerce features.
- Email Plus – At $45/month, you get all the advanced eCommerce features and other features with unlimited email sending limits.
- Lite – For 500 contacts, this plan would allow you to send only 10,000 emails in a month. Also, the eCommerce features included in this plan remain quite basic.
If you’d ask me, Sendinblue is one of the most versatile email marketing solutions for all kinds of businesses. This includes freelancers, bloggers, affiliate marketers, etc. but with regards to recent developments, it has become the top email marketing tool for eCommerce.
Because of this personal growth, Sendinblue is the “Go-To” email marketing service for 80 thousand users. You’d be also glad to know that I use it too for the Digital Marketing Tipsy platform.
What Makes Sendinblue The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- It is known for its fluidic drag & drop email template builder. The templates created by this builder and the readymade templates available in the library are mobile responsive.
- With an addition to being the best email marketing software for eCommerce, Sendinblue also provides a Chat module and a CRM for your eCommerce store.
- Sendinblue is also known for its SMTP services. Therefore, you could rely on it for transactional emails like purchase confirmation, welcome email, payment success, etc.
- This software provides a significant number of ways to grow and import your subscriber lists. On top of this, Sendinblue provides you the complete liberty to segment those lists based on multiple factors.
- Sendinblue also extends its services from email marketing to social media marketing by allowing you to create Facebook ads for your eCommerce store.
Note – Learn how to boost eCommerce sales with Sendinblue Shopify email plugin.
How Much Sendinblue Will Cost You?
After noticing the popularity and feature set of Sendinblue, you could assume that it will be quite expensive. But you’d be surprised to know that the Sendinblue team has managed to keep it very affordable.
Unlike other top eCommerce email marketing softwares, Sendinblue pricing plan focuses on email sending limits. This means you can import or add unlimited subscribers.
Also, there’s a forever free plan that allows you to send 9,000 emails/month with 300 emails per day sending limit.
- Lite – At $25/month, you get a monthly email sending limit of 20,000 along with few basic features.
- Premium – This is the most sought-after plan as it offers all the features to grow your eCommerce website with advanced features like marketing automation, landing pages, Facebook ads, etc. The plan starts at $65/month for 20,000 monthly emails.
- Enterprise – If you have higher email sending needs, Sendinblue invites you to get in touch with them for a custom plan and other advanced features.
AWeber is simple but one of the most popular email marketing tool for eCommerce. In addition to eCommerce, it has the widest range of customer base that includes freelancers, affiliate marketers, small businesses, etc.
The team at AWeber knows how important it is for eCommerce and small businesses to bring sales. Hence they have developed and aligned their features & email delivery for maximum conversions.
What Makes AWeber The Best Email Marketing Platform For eCommerce?
- Just like other eCommerce email marketing softwares, AWeber offers high converting readymade email templates and an A.I. email editor. This will facilitate the creation of brand-oriented email templates.
- AWeber takes good care of building strong customer relations with the help of email personalization feature.
- The customer or contact segmentation feature also includes tagging. This way, you could tag your contacts according to their behavior, interests, and buying habits.
- If you have high cart abandonment rates or any other issues, you could employ automated trigger-based emails like cart abandonment emails, failed purchase emails, etc. to close the sale.
- The AWeber team has made sure that your eCommerce store becomes a swiss knife. Hence, it offers various eCommerce integrations like WooCommerce, Shopify, PayPal, etc.
How Much AWeber Will Cost You?
AWeber, just like other best email marketing services for eCommerce, offers multiple pricing plans based on the number of subscribers imported or added.
But the stuff that makes it a prime email marketing solution for your eCommerce website is its flexible pricing plans and billing cycles. That’s right, apart from the forever free plan (for 500 contacts & 3,000 emails/month limit), you can subscribe to AWeber on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
The best part is that each of the plans offers all the features with unlimited email sending limits.
- 0 – 500 Subscribers – $19.99 per month.
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers – $29.99 per month.
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers – $49.99 per month.
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers – $69.99 per month.
- 10,000 – 25,000 Subscribers – $149.99 per month.
If you have 25,000+ subscribers or customers, you should get in touch with the AWeber sales team for a custom pricing plan.
All Set To Pick The Tool?
Well, that’s it..!!
After exploring all the 11 best email marketing platform for eCommerce, it’s logical that you pick one for your eCommerce website.
You don’t have to worry about their performance or efficacy as these solutions have a proven track record of their service. So, your eCommerce store is destined to grow with them.
Having said that, if you are still on the fence and having second thoughts, I encourage you to sign up and use the free trial given by these eCommerce email marketing services.
I assure you, by the end of your trials, you would be able to make a decision.
Also, here are a few blogs that you may find useful –