Are you looking for the best SMTP services for email marketing campaigns that ensure high deliverability?
Because just like you, there are tons of other business owners, SaaSs, bloggers, agencies, etc. who are trying to get their emails in their customer’s inbox.
But constantly failing..!!
They (and I guess you too) have also tried sending bulk emails with either Gmail or Yahoo. But what more can you achieve with limited email sending?
Yeah, I too have felt the pain of such limitations and more importantly, emails ending up in the Spam/Junk folder of my subscribers.
Because of this, I started my search for the best SMTP services with guaranteed inboxing.
So over the course of a few weeks and rigorously testing out each and every SMTP service, I have managed to extract some of the top SMTP service providers.
Let’s explore all the 5 Best SMTP Service Providers in detail –
1. Sendinblue – Best SMTP Service
Sendinblue is literally the best SMTP service for email marketing right now in the business.
You could very well see that Sendinblue has been listed on top of different blogs and that’s because it is simply the best and most preferred SMTP service.
SendinBlue is offering several affordable pricing plans that allow you to upload unlimited contacts and avail many more features.
As of now, there are a total of 4 plans (monthly & yearly) and a forever Free plan.
|Free||Now, 30,000 emails/month (earlier 9000 emails/month) with 1,000 emails/day sending limit (earlier 300 emails/day)||$0|
($22.50/mo with annual payment)
($35.10/mo with annual payment)
($59.40/mo with annual payment)
($155.70/mo with annual payment)
|Enterprise||350,000+ emails/month||Custom Pricing|
- Free – Sendinblue is very generous with what they have to offer. So there’s a forever free plan which provides 30,000 emails/month (earlier it was 9000 emails/month) and with a 1,000 emails/day (earlier 300 emails/day) sending limit.
- Lite – This plan is ideal for all the beginners as it will only charge you $25/month ($22.50 with annual payment) and allow you to send 40,000 emails/month with no daily sending limits.
- Essential – Small business owners love this plan as it only costs $39/month ($35.10 with annual payment). This plan offers you 60,000 emails/month, custom branding, advanced stats & more.
- Premium – Subscribe to this plan if you want to reap all the benefits of the Sendinblue SMTP service and other pro marketing features. The plan has two variants –
– $66/month ($59.40 with annual payment) for 120,000 emails/month.
– $173/month ($155.70 with annual payment) for 350,000 emails/month.
- Enterprise – Lastly, get in touch with the sales rep to get a quote for all the advanced features and email sendings.
In order to make a sound decision, I encourage you to compare Sendinblue’s plans in detail and choose the one which suits your needs.
- Sendinblue is well renowned for its transactional SMTP service. Well, not just this, it has also firmly planted its foot in the marketing automation segment along with SMS marketing and Live Chat.
- The SMTP service also offers you an extensive set of APIs and seamlessly integrates with your preferred platforms like WordPress, Magento, Salesforce, Shopify, etc.
- Sendinblue has a detailed analytics & reports dashboard. This will help you easily monitor the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Apart from SMTP services, SendinBlue also has a very attractive and fluidic email template builder.
Click the button below to increase your daily email sending limit to 1,000 emails/day (valid until 31st December 2020)
2. Pepipost – Best Transactional SMTP Service
Pepipost has been widely regarded as the top SMTP service provider due to its lightning-fast email delivery.
The service also boasts about its smooth integration with your desired system. Moreover, Pepipost also supports SSL and TSL which keeps your connection and email content protected while sending.
Just like other popular SMTP services, Pepipost too has a wide range of affordable pricing plans.
Although, there are no specific plans and all it takes is you to figure out how many emails do you want to send in a month and pay for it accordingly.
In simple words, it is known as volume-based pricing.
|Emails/Month||Price||Price per extra 1,000 emails|
|30,000 emails for first 30 days|
(after that, 100 emails/day forever)
($17.5/mo with annual payment)
($59.5/mo with annual payment)
($101.5/mo with annual payment)
($171.5/mo with annual payment)
($311.5/mo with annual payment)
|2,000,000+ emails/month||Custom Pricing||-|
- The SMTP service has a unique approach to its free plan. It offers you 30,000 emails for the first 30 days then followed by 100 emails/day, forever.
- The first milestone in the volume-based pricing is 150,000 emails per month. You’d be charged $25/month or $17.5/month if billed yearly.
- Pepipost offers 400,000 emails per month package at a nominal charge of $85/month or $59.5/month when billed yearly.
- Followed by this, Pepipost’s most popular package is 600,000 emails per month where you’d only have to pay $145/month or $101.5/month on annual billings.
- Next up is the package for 1,000,000 emails per month that will be charged $245/month or $171.5/month when billed yearly.
- Lastly, to send up to 2,000,000 emails per month, you will be billed $445/month or $311.5/month if billed yearly.
In case you have high-volume needs (above 2,000,000 emails per month), Pepipost requests you to get in touch with them.
Note – If you have exhausted your monthly email sending quota, you can avail extra 1000 email credits by paying extra.
- Unlike conventional SMTPs, Pepipost proudly talks about being the best transactional SMTP service. Meaning, all of your emails regarding Signup Confirmations, Order Receipts, etc. are sent instantly and straight to the inbox.
- To combat network latency, Pepipost has currently established SMTP servers at 6 different global locations – Delaware, New York, Frankfurt, Bengaluru, Singapore, and Mumbai.
- Pepipost’s latest feature – Artificial Intelligence assures high delivery for marketing email campaigns by auto-adjusting the email sending speed.
- You can effortlessly connect Pepipost with your preferred platform using its API. You also get to monitor important email activities like delivered, bounced, opens, etc. through webhooks.
3. Mailjet – Top SMTP Service
Mailjet has been in the business since 2010 and as per them, 130,000 companies have used their email marketing, SMTP, and other services.
This proves that Mailjet has been in the ranks of the best SMTP service providers.
Even after accumulating a wide spectrum of clientele, Mailjet still offers reasonable pricing plans. On top of this, you could also avail 10% discount on all annual plans.
Currently, Mailjet has 4 volume-based plans – 3 monthly/yearly and 1 free plan.
(200 emails/day sending limit)
($8.69/mo with annual payment)
($17.69/mo with annual payment)
($62. 06/mo with annual payment)
($150. 26/mo with annual payment)
($300. 56/mo with annual payment)
($18. 86/mo with annual payment)
($37. 76/mo with annual payment)
($87. 26/mo with annual payment)
($206. 96/mo with annual payment)
($359. 06/mo with annual payment)
- Free – You could subscribe to the forever free plan and send 6000 emails in a month with 200 emails/day sending limit.
- Basic – This plan consists of sub-plans with monthly emailing quota ranging from 30,000 to 900,000 emails. The price ranges from $9.65/month ($8.69/month when billed annually) to $333.95/month ($300.56/month when billed annually).
- Premium – This subsequent plan also has the same monthly emailing quota i.e. 30,000 to 900,000 emails. But the price ranges from $20.95/month ($18.86/month if billed annually) to $398.95/month ($359.06/month if billed annually).
- Enterprise – For email sending requirements above 900,000 emails/month, Mailjet invites you to get in touch with the sales team for a custom enterprise plan.
Once you subscribe to any premium pricing plans (Basic, Premium or Enterprise), Mailjet removes daily sending limits. Moreover, each plan has some unique features set which unlocks as soon as you upgrade.
- Mailjet is very confident about being easily integrable. You would be ready to send emails in just a matter of minutes and after a couple of settings configuration.
- The SMTP is highly concerned about the safety & protection of emails. So, it offers an option to user TSL or SSL encryptions.
- Mailjet also claims guaranteed inboxing after setting up SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records for domain authentication.
- Along with these, you would be able to create responsive emails using its builder, track your email campaigns and get alerts in case of delivery issues.
4. SendPulse – Best SMTP Service Provider
SendPulse claims to be the multi-channel marketing platform rather than just an email marketing service.
But truth be told, SendPulse rose to fame due to its SMTP. So, in addition to being an all-in-one marketing platform, SendPulse is also favored as one of the best SMTP service provider for email marketing.
Due to SendPulse’s different offerings, there are different but dedicated pricings for all of its services.
Speaking about the pricing structure for its SMTP, there are 3 plans with monthly and annual (20% off) billing options.
($5.75/mo with annual payment)
($10.95/mo with annual payment)
($48.65/mo with annual payment)
($81.15/mo with annual payment)
($113.65/mo with annual payment)
($178.65/mo with annual payment)
($341.15/mo with annual payment)
($601.15/mo with annual payment)
($1,186.15/mo with annual payment)
- Basic – If you have a nominal need of sending 12,000 emails in a month, you could use SendPulse SMTP for free. However, you will be charged $8.85 /month ($5.75/month when billed yearly) for 25,000 emails and $16.85 /month ($10.95/month when billed yearly) for 50,000 emails.
- Pro – In order to send up to 100,000 emails in a month, SendPulse will charge you $74.85 /month ($48.65/month if billed yearly). Similarly, for 200,000 emails, you will be charged $124.85/month ($81.15/month if billed yearly) and for 300,000 emails, you will be charged $174.85/month ($113.65/month if billed yearly).
- Enterprise – Unlike other best SMTP services, SendPulse showcases its enterprise plan’s pricing structure. The plan starts at a monthly quota of 500,000 emails for $274.86/month ($178.65/month when billed yearly) and ranges up to 5,000,000 emails for $1,824.85/month ($1,186.15/month when billed yearly).
SendPulse offers a dedicated IP address in Pro and Enterprise plans for your bulk email sending needs. Besides this, there’s a Pay As You Go plan where you can buy email credits.
- Although SendPulse specifically lists itself as the best transactional SMTP service, you could use it for marketing emails as well.
- One of the best feature highlights of SendPulse is the availability of its API in 6 different languages. This streamlines its integration with any CRM, CMS or any email builder platform.
- Except for the Basic plan, SendPulse provides you a dedicated IP address for sending your email campaigns.
- In addition to SMTP, SendPulse also offers a complete email marketing solution, web push notification services, SMS marketing, Facebook chatbot, and add-ons.
5. SMTP2GO – Top SMTP Service Provider
SMTP2GO is one of the underdogs when it comes to the list of best SMTP services. It casually hides in the background and continues to excel in delivering your emails to the inbox.
Unlike other SMTPs who also provide additional services (email builder, automation, etc.), SMTP2GO focuses solely on providing the world-class SMTP service. That’s what makes it an ideal pick.
The SMTP service has a simple pricing structure with 4 plans and a forever free plan.
While opting for the annual plan, SMTP2GO offers 2 months’ worth of free SMTP services.
(2 months free with annual payment)
(2 months free with annual payment)
|Diamond Elite||300,000 emails/month||$199month
(2 months free with annual payment)
|Custom||1,000,000+ emails/month||Custom Pricing|
- Free – You could start sending 1000 emails per month right away by signing up for the forever free plan.
- Gold – SMTP2GO will be offering you all the features and the 20,000 emails sending quota at a price of $14/month.
- Diamond – This plan is ideal for you if you have the need to send up to 100,000 emails in a month. Furthermore, you’d be also getting email testing tools and a dedicated IP. The total cost of this plan is $69/month.
- Diamond Elite – You will be simply charged $199/month if you subscribe to this plan. 300,000 emails quota, email testing tools, a dedicated IP and priority support is included in this plan.
- Custom – For monthly emailing quota exceeding 1,000,000, SMTP2GO recommends you to get in touch with them to generate a custom pricing plan.
One thing to keep in mind is that if you exceed your monthly emailing limit, you would be charged extra per email (depending on your subscribed plan).
- SMTP2GO has been marked as one of the top SMTP services which are ideal for transactional and marketing email campaigns.
- The service is prominent in all the technical aspects like DKIM & SPF validation, feedback loops, blacklist monitoring, and spam-trap detection. This ensures guaranteed inboxing.
- SMTP2GO also packs an insightful dashboard that displays all the major email activities and real-time analytics.
- The services have their SMTP servers located all around the world. This means that your emails will be sent at a lightning-fast rate even when there’s a major internet outage.
6. Amazon SES – Cheapest SMTP Service Provider
There are no lists of best SMTP services that do not feature Amazon Simple Email Service or simply, Amazon SES. It’s that great and highly popular.
Amazon SES is probably the oldest and cheapest SMTP service provider in the realm of email marketing. And, because of this, many reputable companies like Siemens, HBO, Vodafone, etc. rely on Amazon SES.
Another reason behind the supreme reign of Amazon SES is its pricing structure.
You’d be surprised to know that it does not have any monthly or annual subscription plans. Instead, you’d have to only pay for what and how much you use. Here’s a breakdown of its pricing –
|Emails (Pay As You Go)||Price|
|First 64,000 emails every month free||$0 (if emails sent from Amazon EC2 hosted application) then $0.10 per 1,000 emails|
- You are entitled to get the first 62,000 emails (each month) for free if you send your emails from an Amazon EC2 hosted application.
- If you have your own emailing platform, you’d be charged $1 for sending 10,000 emails.
If you are scared of commitments then Amazon SES could be the best blessing for your email marketing campaigns.
- Amazon SES is highly flexible when it comes to sending transactional, as well as promotional emails.
- It has a most respected track record of email delivery due to its email authentication policies. This includes SPF, DKIM and DMARC records.
- Also, if you are quite serious about your sending reputation, you can easily and inexpensively get a dedicated IP address from Amazon SES.
- Since Amazon SES is part of Amazon, it can be easily integrated with other Amazon platforms like Amazon WorkMail, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS IAM, Amazon S3, and more.
7. Moosend – Best SMTP Provider
It was highly unlikely that Moosend would be featured among other best SMTP services. But due to its constant improvements, it has rightly earned his place.
Moosend, in totality, is an email marketing suite that also offers SMTP as a separate service. Due to this, it has managed to attract a good amount of users from across the world.
One of the greatest things about Moosend is that it allows you to send unlimited emails. The limit is imposed only on the number of subscribers.
So if you are using its email marketing suite, you get to send unlimited emails to 1,000 subscribers for free, forever. But if you want only the SMTP then you have to start by subscribing to its paid plans.
- The first plan of Moosend starts at $10/month that allows you to send unlimited emails to 1,000 subscribers.
- After this, you have the option to pay $55/month for sending unlimited emails up to 10,000 subscribers.
- Similarly, for sending limitless emails to 50,000 subscribers, you’d have to pay $205/month.
- Lastly, unlimited emails to 100,000 subscribers would be charged at the rate of $390/month.
You should know that the above-mentioned plans are just listed as per the milestones. There are many more flexible plans available. Apart from this, there’s a pay-as-you-go plan as well.
- Despite being classified as the best SMTP service provider for transactional emails, Moosend is reliable for marketing emails as well.
- Moosend proudly boasts about being easy to integrate with any bulk emailing platforms.
- It also negates you from exerting load of sending bulk emails on your own servers. Moosend’s spam-free servers do it for you.
- Also, to keep your emails out of the dreadful spam-folder, Moosend duly authenticates your emails as you send them.
Well, there you have it.
Here are other notable factors which provided the above-mentioned SMTP services a boost against their competitors –
- They have a great status in the eyes of ISPs
- They offer flexible pricing plans with proper scaling options
- Compatible with major mailboxes and email clients
- Provides whitelisted servers for email sending and with detailed analytics
- Prompt customer support
I hope that your quest to find the best SMTP services with guaranteed inboxing has come to an end.
Now, all you have to do is pick the SMTP service that suits your needs, sign up and start sending your emails.
Or, if you would still like to consider other options, feel free to go through these blogs too –
- Best SMTP Servers – 100% Verified list of top SMTP servers.