Your quest to find some of the best AI image generators has brought you the right blog post. Brace yourself as we are about to explore each of these tools in detail.
It’s true that AI has come very far along. AI is used in most fields like health, science, computer applications, network, etc. In the past few years, AI has been introduced to the marketing niche as well.
One of the most impactful uses of AI in the marketing field is its application in copywriting tools. With the help of the latest AI i.e. GPT-3, we can now generate engaging content for blog posts, social media, ad campaigns, emails, websites, etc.
Sure you could now generate any type of textual content using these AI-powered copywriting tools. But what about graphics or relevant pictures? You’d have to manually search and create images from scratch.
But with the help of an AI art generator, you can automate the entire process…
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the top AI image generators, their working, features, and check out some of their creations.
Just to give you a sneak peek, here’s an…
Overview Of Best AI Image Generators
|Image Generator||AI Technology Used||Our Rating|
|Jasper Art||GPT-3, DALL-E, and DALL-E 2||5.0/5|
|Hypotenuse AI||GPT-3, DALL-E, and DALL-E 2||4.9/5|
|Nightcafe||Neural Style Transfer, VQGAN+CLIP, CLIP-Guided Diffusion, and Real-ESRGAN||4.9/5|
|Starryai||VQGAN-CLIP and CLIP-Guided Diffusion||4.7/5|
|Hotpot.ai||DALL-E and DALL-E 2||4.6/5|
|Artbreeder||BigGAN and StyleGAN||4.5/5|
Before we explore each of these software in detail, allow me to talk about AI image generator tools in detail.
What Is An AI Image Generator?
As the name says, it is a unique software that leverages artificial intelligence technology to generate images, pictures, and artwork.
As far as image generation is concerned, there are plenty of software that creates images either through text or through a supporting image.
You simply have to provide a textual representation of what your picture should look like. For example, you can enter a description like – a woman using a computer. Similarly, there are some tools that ask you to upload an image that you can further convert into artwork.
You see, the possibilities of creating an image are limitless with these AI image generators.
But it still begs the question…
How Does An AI Image Generator Works?
You can generate an image either through text or through a picture itself. However, we would be focusing more on the software that uses text to generate images.
In the case of this type of software, there are as many as three steps involved in the image generation process.
Step 1 – In the software, you’d have to enter a textual representation of what your picture should look like. Keep in mind that the more description you are, the better your image will be. Just to give you an idea, you can enter something like – a woman working on a computer by the side of a window.
Step 2 – To make your image pop out or be attention-grabbing, the software offers various customization options like choosing image style, presets, etc. You’d have the option to make the required customization.
Step 3 – Lastly, after making all the customizations, you have the liberty to generate images from text. Once generated, you can use it in your content marketing campaigns.
Generating images through text with the power of AI is definitely a game-changer for content creators.
Here are some of the many benefits offered by these software…
Benefits Of Using AI Image Generators
- Unless you are an experienced graphic designer, you are going to have to devote a lot of time to creating engaging graphic designs. However, these tools help you save a lot of time that goes into creating graphics from scratch.
- Apart from time, these generator tools reduce the manual labor required in creating an impactful image. You simply have to enter a short description of your image and within a few seconds, it will create a picture for you using AI.
- It’s true that content writers and authors face writer’s block. In a similar way, artists also face artists’ block that prevents them from coming up with good ideas for images. Hence, these AI art generators help you overcome the artist’s block.
- Since you would be able to do all the heavy lifting of graphic designing yourself, these software would help you save money by negating the cost of expensive graphic designers.
With that being said, now is the perfect time for us to explore these tools in detail.
Let’s start with…
1. Jasper Art
If you are a copywriter, blogger, marketer, or business owner, I can bet that you must have heard about Jasper at least once. If you do not know it yet (which I hardly doubt), Jasper is an AI-powered copywriting tool that comes with 50+ copywriting templates. The software uses GPT-3 technology to generate textual content for blog posts, websites, social media posts, ad copies, emails, etc.
Despite Jasper being highly robust, you’d still have to rely on graphic designing tools and stock images library to take care of your graphic needs.
However, Jasper saw this shortcoming and introduced its user to its new feature – Jasper Art. With the new module, you can create images and pictures by just entering a short description. Hence, it definitely makes Jasper Art one of the best AI image generators.
To further improve your image or art generation process, Jasper Art offers you multiple customization options and modifiers such as art style, medium, illustration, keywords, lighting, artists, etc.
Characteristics That Make Jasper Art The Best AI Artwork Generator
- It uses the latest artificial intelligence to create images and pictures from a short descriptive text.
- Jasper Art also comes with several image actions such as screenshot, download, copy to clipboard, thumbs up/down, etc. At the same time, you can also revisit all of the generated images using the history option.
- Speaking about the modifiers, Jasper Art allows you to make the customization on the basis of –
- 4+ backgrounds like cityscape, game, movie, close-up, etc.
- 9 image keywords like detailed, photo-realistic, high resolution, panoramic, etc.
- 14+ art styles such as cartoon, oil paint, pixel art, cyberpunk, retro, abstract, etc.
- 9 illustration options like watercolor, storybook, airbrush, long brush strokes, and more.
- 14 medium options like glass, canvas, acrylic, charcoal, crayon, classical oil, and so on.
- 10 lighting filters such as golden hour, backlit, warm lighting, ambient lighting, etc.
- 9 artist options including Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, etc.
- Jasper Art is a module that is a part of a copywriting tool called Jasper which is also available as a Chrome extension. This ensures that you get to use its 50+ copywriting and content generation tools as well.
- This software is backed up by a prompt customer support team, extensive helpdesk documentation, and detailed video tutorials.
Examples Of Images Generated By Jasper Art
Who Should Use Jasper Art?
Jasper Art is one of the best AI image generators that can be used by almost anyone.
If you are already a Jasper user, this tool would be a great addition to your arsenal. Not only would you be able to generate engaging copies but you can also generate eye-catching and relevant images that match your content.
At the same time, to narrow down the list for you, if you are a blogger, writer, copywriter, social media marketer, influencer, website owner, or manage any kind of business, Jasper Art will be the perfect AI art generator for you. Also, if you are an artist or a graphic designer, this software will help you save a lot of time and manual effort for you.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Jasper Art
Jasper Art is a premium image generator tool. It means that you’d have to subscribe to a plan that would cost you $20/month.
However, it will offer you unlimited credits. Simply speaking, by subscribing to this plan, you will be able to generate unlimited images and pictures with Jasper Art.
2. Hypotenuse AI
Another AI-powered copywriting software that steals the limelight is Hypotenuse AI. Initially, it was launched as a product description generator for eCommerce businesses. But over time and frequent software updates, it now offers a blog post generator along with other copywriting features. The best part for you is that it also offers an AI image generator from text.
Just like a few other softwares mentioned in this post, Hypotenuse AI also works on GPT-3 technology. With the help of this, it can create content for different use cases.
Using the same technology, Hypotenuse AI now allows you to generate images as well. And, the best part is that it would streamline your content (text and images) generation process. Did I forget to tell you that the generated image could resonate well with your generated text?
Its image generator offers complete power to generate images as per your liking. For this, it offers a set of presets, styles, lighting, artists, and other modifiers.
Characteristics That Make Hypotenuse AI The Best Text-To-Image AI Generator
- The software uses GPT-3 technology for content generation. The AI generated image from text using its tool is also administered using the same technology.
- The image generation process is simple and requires you to only enter a short description of your image and configure image modifiers.
- Hypotenuse AI offers a multitude of image generation actions like image aesthetics, mood, lighting, image style, famous artists, etc.
- You can use this image generation tool and also its other copywriting features to generate relevant text and images.
- Similar to other software, Hypotenuse AI is supported by a prompt customer service team. Additionally, the software comes with extensive software tutorials and documentation.
Examples Of Images Generated By Hypotenuse AI
Who Should Use Hypotenuse AI?
Since it is a copywriting tool at its core, it is best suited for users like bloggers, marketers, eCommerce businesses, social media marketers, and other businesses.
Not only would you be able to generate textual content but you also get to generate relevant images as well and that too at the same time.
Besides this, if you are a newbie graphic designer, tattoo artist, album cover designer, etc., Hypotenuse AI would be an ideal choice for you.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Hypotenuse AI
For every new user, Hypotenuse AI offers 7 days trial period. In the free trial, you have complete access to the software. Hence, you can generate as many images as you want during your free trial.
Once your trial ends, you’d have to subscribe to its premium plan. The Starter plan comes at $29/month and allows you to generate up to 200 AI images. At the same time, its Growth plan starts at $59/month and permits you to generate unlimited images using AI.
Nightcafe is one such software that only specializes in AI image generation. The software is considered to be the absolute best in this field and is used by numerous users daily. Just to give an estimate about its popularity, until now it has created more than 23 million images and art.
This huge clientele and popularity are a result of constant software development and robust features. To begin with, unlike a few other AI image generators, Nightcafe works on 4 different AI technologies. It uses Neural Style Transfer, VQGAN+CLIP, CLIP-Guided Diffusion, and Real-ESRGAN to create jaw-dropping artworks.
Furthermore, in addition to generating images from text, Nightcafe also allows you to upload your own picture or image and convert them into a masterpiece.
Lastly, it comes with tons of other image generation features that will only enhance your process. Not to forget but Nightcafe can be used on any web browser and can also be downloaded on iPhone & Android phones.
Characteristics That Make Nightcafe The Best AI Image Generator
- The software is highly advanced when it comes to image generation. This level of proficiency is achieved by using 4 different image generation AIs.
- Nightcafe offers you the choice to either use the text-to-image module to the style transfer (image-to-art) module. To further narrow it down, there are 3 algorithms for the text-to-image module and a single algorithm for style transfer.
- It comes with an advanced image generation mode in which you can –
- Select seed and text prompt weight
- Choose the sampling method
- Configure the runtime and image resolution
- This AI tool permits you to change or choose the aspect ratio of your generated image. Currently, it offers 5 different aspect ratio options.
- Nightcafe comes with as many as 12 image styles such as oil painting, sketch, cyberpunk, fantasy, cosmic, etc.
- As far as image actions are considered, Nightcafe offers complete flexibility and scalability. You can bulk create and download images.
- The tool is available as an online application. This means you can use it on any browser with an internet connection. Moreover, you can also install it as a mobile app on your Android and iOS devices.
Examples Of Images Generated By Nightcafe
Who Should Use Nightcafe?
You’d love to know that Nightcafe has an online community of 40,000+ art creators on Discord. Most of its users proudly share their creations with each other on this platform.
That being said, most of its users are graphic designers and art enthusiasts. However, this AI image generator is so robust that even that require stunning images can use it.
This opens the door for users like website owners, bloggers, social media influencers, marketers, and other types of businesses.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Nightcafe
Nightcafe is a free AI image generator tool. For starters, Nightcafe provides 5 free image credits every day. This free plan is ideal for users who do not want to spend any money for generating images. But there are certain limitations to the free plan.
To increase the limit and get some more features, you can subscribe to its monthly plan or buy credits.
The subscription plans start at $9.99/month for 100 credits and go up to $79.99/month for 1,500 credits. Alternatively, you can purchase credits with a one-time payment also. These plans start at $7.99 for 40 credits and go up to $124.99/month for 2,500 credits.
Photosonic is the latest creation from the team behind Writesonic – an AI-powered copywriting tool. Unlike other tools i.e. Jasper and Hypotenuse AI, Photosonic is available as a separate image generation tool. However, you can still utilize it to generate images that would match your content generated using the copywriting module.
The stuff that makes Photosonic one of the best AI image generators is the use of GPT-3 AI technology. It generates images closely to the text prompt provided by you. It’s as simple as that.
All in all, this software is pretty simple and straightforward as compared to other image generators. If you like, you can pair this tool with Writesonic to furnish all of your content (text and graphic) needs.
Characteristics That Make Photosonic The Best AI Art Generator
- Photosonic uses GPT-3 AI technology to generate relevant and engaging images.
- You can generate images through the text prompt method. All you have to do is provide the software with a short description of the image that you are trying to generate.
- It allows you to seamlessly download the image after generating it.
- This software is one of the only image generators that also allows you to share the generated image across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Discord, and Whatsapp.
- Photosonic works well in conjunction with Writesonic. You can use Writesonic to first generate any type of textual content. Later, you can use Photosonic to generate a matching image for your text.
Examples Of Images Generated By Photosonic
Who Should Use Photosonic?
Well, before we talk about who should be using Photosonic, allow me to briefly talk about the user base of Writesonic.
Writesonic is used extensively by copywriters, marketers, bloggers, eCommerce businesses, and agencies to generate different types of textual content. Although, they rely on third-party software for their graphics needs.
So if you are already a Writesonic user, Photosonic would be a great solution for you. At the same time, yes, if you are a copywriter, marketer, blogger, or business owner, Photosonic will do wonders for you.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Photosonic
You can start using Photosonic for free as it offers 15 free AI image generation credits. These credits ensure that you get to generate images and see the overall efficiency of the software.
Once your free credits are all used up, you can easily buy some more credits. The upgrade to a premium account also ensures that you remove the Photosonic watermark from your images. The pricing starts at $10 for 100 credits.
Starryai is another option you can consider for AI generated images from text. The concept or the process of image generation is similar to other AI image generators. That is, enter a short phrase of keywords, choose image style, and generate the desired image.
The characteristic that makes it an ideal pick is the use of 2 different AI technologies. Both of these AI models work on the text prompt method. Additionally, Starryai also offers you different image styling and preset options as well.
There are plenty of other customization options as well in the Starryai that henceforth makes it an ideal choice. Lastly, you’d love to know that you can use this tool on your desktop and also on your Android & iOS devices.
Characteristics That Make Starryai The Best AI Image Generator
- Starryai works on two of the most robust AI technologies i.e. VQGAN-CLIP and CLIP-Guided Diffusion for generating images.
- The software can generate images from simple text prompts or short phrases.
- This tool offers a multitude of image customization options like styles, presets, artists, etc. At the same time, it also allows you to choose the image aspect ratio as well.
- It is one of the only AI art generators that also allows you to scale up your generated image. Currently, it offers up to 16 times scaling capability.
- Starryai offers you complete ownership of the generated image. You will have the flexibility to share these images on social media or print them.
- This software is one of the only ones to offer you the ability to create an animation of your generated image art.
- You can share your generated images across Twitter, Facebook, Discord, and Pinterest. Also, you get to download your images as well.
- This image generator tool is available to use on Android and iOS devices. And, of course, you can use it on any web browser as well.
Examples Of Images Generated By Starryai
Who Should Use Starryai?
Starryai invites all of its users to join its Discord community. Here, the community comprises mainly art enthusiasts, graphic designers, artists, etc.
Besides this, the software proudly caters to social media influencers, marketers, bloggers, and freelancers, as well.
Not to forget, most graphic designing agencies also rely on Starryai.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Starryai
It is yet another free AI image generator. For every new user, Starryai offers 5 free credits, and that too every day. You can earn more credits by sharing your images on Twitter and Discord. Moreover, there are means and actions that would also help you earn some free credits.
Lastly, it offers in-app purchases as well which are subscriptions and one-time payments. These purchases grant Pro features and more image generation credits.
Coming in hot at this spot is Hotpot.ai. This software is a complete software to spark creativity and produce remarkable art and pictures. It works on OpenAI’s DALL-E, and DALL-E 2 AI technologies to create images from text prompts.
You’d love to know that Hotpot.ai offers a plethora of tools like image generation, graphic designing, templates, copywriters, image enhancement, file conversion, and a few others. Due to its multifaceted nature, Hotpot.ai is considered one of the best AI image generators.
What I like more about Hotpot.ai is that it offers readymade templates, just like Canva. So if you are a Canva user, you can definitely try this software. Some of the most used templates are for Instagram posts, Instagram stories, iOS & Android panorama screenshots, Facebook posts, etc.
Characteristics That Make Hotpot.ai The Best AI Image Generator
- It uses a couple of the latest and the most robust AI technology by OpenAI i.e. DALL-E and DALL-E 2.
- You will have the power to generate images and artwork by simply entering a short phrase or text about your desired image.
- Hotpot.ai is software that houses multiple image generation and image optimization tools. Besides image generation, you can also enhance and enlarge your images. Similarly, you can also remove backgrounds or objects from your pictures.
- The software offers a plethora of readymade and editable templates for Instagram stories, posts, Facebook posts, panorama mobile screenshots, and more.
- This is the only application that offers an image restoration feature as well. Similarly, you can enhance your images using AI as well.
- Hotpot.ai comes with an AI copywriter. You can first generate engaging copies for your social media posts or ads, and then create a relevant image for them.
Examples Of Images Generated By Hotpot.ai
Who Should Use Hotpot.ai?
Given its set of features, modules, and overall usability, I believe that anyone with graphic design needs can use Hotpot.ai.
That being said, I strongly recommend bloggers, social media marketers, SaaS companies, startups, and marketing agencies to use this software.
Lastly, book writers and authors can also generate book covers using this tool.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Hotpot.ai
This AI image generator is free to use. You can generate AI images from text but you’d have a few limitations like a watermark.
You can overcome these limitations and unlock advanced features like bulk image generation from text, API access, watermark removal, etc. For this, you can pick any of Hotpot.ai’s one-time, monthly, or yearly plans.
Artbreeder is one of the unique AI image generators I have come across. For starters, it uses a couple of AI models that work on GAN. This ensures that you get to generate images by entering a text prompt or a short description of the image.
Using this, you can effortlessly create images with collages, portraits, landscapes, buildings, characters, anime, and more. Besides this, the characteristic that caught the eye of me and several other users is its art breeding feature. With the help of this feature, you can combine two images and create an off-spring image. You’d be blown away by the results it generates with images that contain faces or portraits of a character.
Lastly, if you decide to use Artbreeder for your image generation needs, you’d become a part of its online community on Facebook, Twitter, and Discord.
Characteristics That Make Artbreeder The Best AI Artwork Generator
- Similar to other software it uses artificial intelligence to generate images. However, in the case of Artbreeder, it uses BigGAN and StyleGAN AI models.
- In addition to generating images from text prompts, Artbreeder can also transform your own images into different artwork.
- The unique feature of Artbreeder i.e. Splicer allows you to create an image that is a mix of two different images. This feature works best for images with faces.
- After creating an image, the software offers you the option to download the image in high resolution.
- Artbreeder also permits you to download video animations of your images as well.
- The software allows you to share your images across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Discord.
Examples Of Images Generated By Artbreeder
Who Should Use Artbreeder?
For an art enthusiast, Artbreeder could be the best graphic designing and art-creating software.
At the same time, if you are looking to generate high-resolution images, Artbreeder automatically becomes an ideal choice for social media marketers, NFT art creators, bloggers, website owners, and businesses.
Painters can also find some inspiration with the help of this application.
Free Trial/Credits & Pricing Of Artbreeder
Artbreeder is yet another free AI image generator. New users are able to download 4 high-resolution images, upload 3 images for Splicer, and get a 600 video frames limit.
Once your free credits expire, you can sign up for its monthly or yearly subscription plan that starts at $8.99/month and offers 200 high-resolution image downloads along with other features.
Now that you have explored all the AI image generators, I hope you have found the best one for your needs.
However, if you are looking for a piece of quick advice, I would recommend you go with Jasper Art. Not only you’d get an image generator but you also get one of the most robust AI copywriting software.
Apart from this, you can always look for free options like Photosonic.
Lastly, before you leave, here are a couple of other blog posts that I feel you’d like –