It seems that you are looking for some of the best email verification tools. Well, you have arrived at the right post as we will discuss some of the popular email validation tools.
It is a golden rule for every business to collect the email addresses of their customers and leads for future communications. But invalid or expired emails could make a major dent in your email marketing strategy.
That is why it is important to remove these invalid email addresses from time to time. However, that’s easier said than done.
Lucky for you, email verification software does all the heavy lifting for you.
In this guide, I am going to explore and compare some of the best email validation services on the basis of their accuracy, features, pricing, and more.
Just to give you an idea, here’s…
Comparison Of Best Email Verification Tools & Services
What Is An Email Verification Tool?
It is a software or a SaaS application that helps you determine the validity of an email address. In simple terms, email verification software will tell you if the email exists or not.
Apart from determining if the email address exits, it also helps you find out spam traps and malicious email addresses. In addition to this, email verifiers help email marketers reduce bounce rates by checking the deliverability of email addresses and ultimately keeping email lists clean.
Types Of Email Verification
With the current technological advancement, most users prefer online or SaaS email verifiers. They are simple but robust enough to handle all kinds of email validation needs.
Not to forget but you can access these tools from anywhere. You simply need your laptop or a computer device with an internet connection.
That being said, email verification tools offer two modes to clean your email lists –
- Real-time verification via API
- Bulk email verification
Real-time Email Verification
This mode of email verification usually involves you integrating your software, SaaS application, or email marketing service with the email verifier. Once integrated, the email verifier API will verify your email lists in real-time and remove all invalid email addresses.
To help you better understand this method, let’s assume you have a SaaS application with a sign-up form with an integrated email verification API at the backend. In the sign-up form, once the user enters his email address, the API will identify if the entered email address is valid or not.
Similarly, when you integrate it with ESPs, the email verifier will clean your email list in the ESP itself.
Bulk Email Verification
The bulk email verification is usually carried out in the email verifier dashboard. In this mode, you can either copy-paste email addresses or upload a file containing email addresses.
Once uploaded, the email verifier will perform various checks and removes invalid email addresses from your list.
Later, you will also have the option to download your verified email lists in different file formats.
How Do Email Verification & Validation Work?
After importing or uploading your email lists, all email verification tools pass it through a set of different verification processes.
Yes, it is important to point out that every email validation service has its own proprietary algorithm for verifying emails. This also weighs up in the accuracy level achieved while cleaning an email list.
Besides these, there are some common parameters like email deduplication. In this process, all the duplicate email addresses are automatically removed from the email list. Furthermore, it also performs syntax checks where the email verifier checks if the syntax of email addresses is correct and does not contain any typos.
Next, the email validator performs checks for temporary or disposable email addresses. These types of email addresses belong to free mail servers and have a lifespan of merely a few days.
The tools then perform domain checks wherein the email addresses belonging to inactive, invalid, parked, and bad domains are removed.
Lastly, almost all the email verification tools perform real-time SMTP handshakes with the email addresses to determine their validity status.
Benefits Of Using An Email Verification Software
Here are some of the most notable ways in which an email validation software will benefit you –
- Cleans Your Email Lists – The primary benefit of using an email verifier is to remove all the invalid, bad, and dead email addresses from your email lists. When done manually, it could take days or even months while these tools do it in just a few minutes.
- Reduces Bounce Rates – With the invalid and expired email addresses removed from your lists, your email campaigns are less likely to bounce.
- Maintains & Boosts Sender Reputation – Since your email campaigns are less likely to bounce, you get to maintain a high sender reputation.
- Improves Email Deliverability – After achieving a high sender reputation, your email campaigns are bound to reach the inbox of your recipients. Hence, email verifiers ensure that you get better email deliverability.
- Helps In Achieving Higher ROI – With high email deliverability and low bounce rates, your emails will land in the inbox of your subscribers. This ensures that you get better engagement and conversion rates from your campaigns.
- Saves Money – Most email marketing services have a pricing model based on the number of contacts in your email lists. After removing invalid emails, the count of contacts’ email addresses will be reduced. This would ensure that you have to subscribe to a lower pricing plan.
Factors To Consider While Choosing The Best Email Verification Service
There are numerous email verification tools available in the digital market. It would be difficult for a new user to pick the best among them.
So here’s a checklist of factors that you need to look for while choosing the ideal email validator –
- Robust Verification Processes – You must check what verification processes your software employs. Some of the most used measures are syntax checks, deduplication, disposable email removal, SMTP pings, etc.
- Email Verification Accuracy – Based on the email verification processes, the email verification software must offer 95-99% accuracy. If you find anything less than this, it would be better for you to consider other verifiers.
- Data Security – You should check if your email verifier protects your data throughout the email verification process. At the same time, for European users, GDPR compliance is a must.
- Multiple Use Cases – The software must allow you to clean single as well as bulk email addresses. It should also offer a dashboard to upload and download email lists with customizable options.
- Integration Options – It would be beneficial for you if the email verifier comes with API or direct integration options with email marketing services, CRMs, etc. Not to forget but the API of the software can also be used to integrate with your SaaS’s sign-up form.
- Customer Support – The tool should be supported by a prompt and knowledgeable customer support team. Since email verification is a technical process, the customer support team should be able to answer your queries.
- Pricing – The email verification tools be affordable and should come with different pricing models. For users with one-time email verification needs, the software should offer pay-as-you-go plans. At the same time, for users with frequent email verification needs, subscription plans would be ideal.
- Customer Reviews – Before finalizing the email validation software, you must also look for its customer reviews. This would give you the real picture of the customer experience and overall usability.
Exploring All 10 Best Email Verification Services & Email Validation Tools
After taking all the above-mentioned factors into consideration, I have formulated a list of some top email verifiers.
So without any further ado, let’s explore each of them in detail…
MailCleanup is one of the latest and probably the best email verification tools that an email marketer or business could lay their hands on. The stuff that makes it different than the other services is its unique email verification approach.
While other tools ask you to sign up, create an account, choose a subscription plan, upload your email list, and then download the clean data, MailCleanup negates you from doing any such activities. Instead, MailCleanup only asks you to pick a plan and send your email list files via an order form.
Once the list is cleaned, you will get the cleaned files directly at your email address. This helps MailCleanup reduce server dependencies and hence, offers you email verification services at the cheapest rates possible.
You would also love to know that MailCleanup offers up to 99% email verification accuracy with 100% data protection. Due to its robust features and cheap pricing plans, MailCleanup has earned high ratings and positive customer reviews from its users.
Top Features That Make MailCleanup The Best Email Verification Tool
- MailCleanup will reduce your bounce rate significantly as it is perfectly capable of detecting soft and hard bounce for email addresses.
- If you have duplicate email addresses in your email list, MailCleanup will effortlessly remove such entries from your email lists.
- The software is also capable of detecting and removing temporary email addresses. It also highlights email addresses with bad syntaxes.
- To further ensure the validity of email addresses, MailCleanup uses real-time SMTP handshakes with ISPs. Moreover, you will also get detailed SMTP responses in your cleaned email list.
- MailCleanup also performs various other checks like catch-all verification, domain verification, MX records detection, and also checks for emails with greylisting domains.
- $5 for 1,000 email verification credits
- $10 for 5,000 email verification credits
- $15 for 10,000 email verification credits
- $20 for 15,000 email verification credits
- $25 for 20,000 email verification credits
- $30 for 25,000 email verification credits
- $50 for 50,000 email verification credits
- $90 for 100,000 email verification credits
- $300 for 500,000 email verification credits
- $500 for 1,000,000 email verification credits
MailCleanup Pros & Cons
- Offer 99% email verification accuracy
- 100% secure & GDPR compliant
- Robust tool with multiple verification checks
- Flexible pricing model
- Cheaper than other email validation tools
- Great customer support
- Does not offer API or integration
- Unused credits do not carry forward
When it comes to email verification services, ZeroBounce is often considered one of the best. The software has been in the business for a very long time and due to its experience, it sets benchmarks in the email validation and verification niche. And, that is why it offers up to 98% email verification accuracy.
Speaking a bit more about its robustness, ZeroBounce, like any other tool performs multiple email verification checks. To name a few, it performs checks for duplicate emails, disposable email addresses, catch-all emails, toxic emails, etc. Additionally, it can also detect potential spam traps in your email list.
Apart from email verification, ZeroBounce is one of the only tools that also append social information. Furthermore, if you already do not know, it also helps you identify the gender of your email recipients. Lastly, it offers API in different computer languages so that you can integrate its email verification feature with any third-party application. In addition to this, ZeroBounce also comes with direct integration with email marketing services, CRMs, etc.
ZeroBounce has been the “go-to” email verification software for more than 100,000 clients. Some of its top clients include Intel, LinkedIn, Airbnb, etc. To put the cherry on top, you would be ecstatic to know that it has received high ratings and reviews on several platforms.
Top Features That Make ZeroBounce The Best Email Verification Software
- ZeroBounce is a high-speed email validation service. It claims to clean your email list of 100,000 email addresses in 45 minutes.
- The service is 100% secure as it employs military-grade data protection measures. Similarly, it is also GDPR and SOC compliant.
- Apart from email verification, ZeroBounce also offers multiple tools like email scoring, email testing, and blacklist monitoring. It takes utmost care in helping you achieve maximum email deliverability.
- You get to integrate ZeroBounce with other third-party apps seamlessly. Additionally, you can integrate it with ESPs and clean your email lists automatically.
- It allows you to customize the download report. You can choose to download all valid emails or all email addresses with their validity statuses.
- $16 for verifying 2,000 emails
- $39 for verifying 5,000 emails
- $65for verifying 10,000 emails
- $390 for verifying 100,000 emails
- $750 for verifying 500,000 emails
- $2,250 for verifying 1,000,000 emails
ZeroBounce Pros & Cons
- Most recognized email verifier
- Offers several email verification features
- Faster email cleaning process
- Social information appending
- Other email deliverability tools
- Offers API for integration
- Expensive than other email validation software
- Can be overwhelming for new users
Bouncer is one of the latest addition to the set of best email verification software. It was launched in 2017 by a small group of email marketing and deliverability enthusiasts. The software is hosted in European Union so you should be relieved to know that it is GDPR-compliant. At the same time, it employs all the security measures to keep your data secure during the email verification process.
Speaking of which, Bouncer offers robust email validation features. Just to name a few, it will check for disposable, catch-all, role-based, inactive, and expired email addresses. Similarly, it will also detect emails with bad syntaxes. Furthermore, it will also catch email addresses with typos as well. Besides conventional features, Bouncer comes with a set of email verification APIs. Hence, you can integrate it with any third-party software seamlessly.
Besides this, Bouncer also offers direct integration with major email marketing services and CRMs. This integration automates the email verification process for you.
Lastly, the characteristic that makes Bouncer of the best email validation tools is the availability of a unique bounce estimator tool. The software makes use of its proprietary algorithm to analyze your list and calculate how many of them may bounce back. Moreover, it also provides free email verification sampling wherein Bouncer tests the quality of your email list and determines if it needs to go through the verification process.
Top Features That Make Bouncer The Best Email Verification Service
- The software employs all the important email verification measures to remove invalid, expired, and spam email addresses from your list.
- Bouncer packs a unique feature, a toxicity checker that lets you identify if your email list contains any emails from toxic domains or potential spam traps.
- This software possesses a bounce estimator tool that helps you get an idea about how many email addresses may bounce when you send an email campaign. This helps in mitigating or reducing bounce rates.
- It is one of the only email verification tools that allow you to test the quality of your email list for free. It randomly picks sample data from your list and determines if your list requires email cleaning.
- Bouncer offers API and direct integration with major ESPs, CRMs, and other third-party software. With the help of this, you can make use of email verification features in real-time.
- $7 to verify 1,000 emails
- $30 to verify 5,000 emails
- $50 to verify 10,000 emails
- $200 to verify 50,000 emails
- $300 to verify 100,000 emails
- $625 to verify 250,000 emails
- $1,000 to verify 500,000 emails
- $1,500 to verify 1,000,000 emails
Bouncer Pros & Cons
- Robust & highly efficient verifier
- Free email verification sampling
- Other email deliverability modules
- Secure & GDPR compliant
- Good customer support
- API & direct integration
- Significantly expensive than other tools
- Unknown email verification accuracy
Another email verification software that has been turning a lot of heads in the email marketing niche is Clearout. The reason is that in addition to being an email verifier, it is also an email finder. All you have to do is enter a company name or domain to get verified email addresses. Similarly, it also verifies phone numbers across 240+ countries.
When it comes to email verification, it offers a respectable verification accuracy of 98%. At the same time, it also claims to offer a verification accuracy of 96% for Yahoo and AOL emails. This is achieved with the help of multiple processes. Just to name a few, Clearout with help you identify emails with bad syntaxes, catch-all domains, expired domains, greylisted domains, etc.
Similarly, it will also remove duplicate email entries at no extra cost to you. Clearout is one of the only email verification tools that auto-suggest possible spelling and types in email addresses. And, surely, it will also identify emails that could be spam traps.
Top Features That Make Clearout The Best Email Validation Tool
- The email cleaning process is carried out by passing your list through several email verification processes. Therefore, it effortlessly offers up to 98% email verification accuracy.
- Clearout claims to offer the best email verification accuracy i.e. ~ 96% for emails belonging to Yahoo and AOL mail servers.
- It is one of the only email verification tools that offer an add-on for Google Sheets. This add-on will help you verify email addresses directly in your Google Sheets.
- Besides email verification, Clearout offers an email finder tool as well. With the help of this tool, you can find individual or bulk email addresses by entering a company name or domain.
- $7 for 1,000 email credits
- $35 for 5,000 email credits
- $58 for 10,000 email credits
- $145 for 25,000 email credits
- $290 for 50,000 email credits
- $350 for 100,000 email credits
- $850 for 500,000 email credits
- $1,100 for 1,000,000 email credits
Clearout Pros & Cons
- Offers up to 98% accuracy
- Packs an email verification add-on for Google Sheets
- Offers a WordPress plugin
- Comes with extensive API
- A robust email finder tool
- Expensive pricing plans
- Limited integration options
- Consumes more credits for email finder
Emailable is one of the most complete and accurate email verification tools for businesses and email marketers. You can estimate the level of robustness it offers when I tell you that Emailable offers 5 different ways to clean your email lists. On top of this, you get also get a deliverability toolkit that will help you keep track of key metrics that are preventing you from reaching the inbox.
Moreover, when it comes to email verification accuracy, it offers up to 99%. This figure is achieved with the help of multiple email verification processes such as disposable email checks, accept-all email detection, syntax validation, MX records detection, and so on. Furthermore, it also allows you to customize and download your clean email list files.
It is one of the few email verification services to be packed with anti-greylisting technology and SMTP validation feature. In addition to this, Emailable will also provide you with quality scores for every email present in your list. Not to forget but it also identifies the gender of your email recipients.
Finally, it comes with API for developers and users as well. This enables you to integrate your Emailable account with your own SaaS application for point-of-capture email verification. Similarly, you get to verify your email lists in bulk if you integrate it with your ESP. Due to its wide range of features, Emailable has received tons of positive reviews on several review-based platforms.
Top Features That Make Emailable The Best Email Validation Service
- Emailable makes use of more than 15 email verification processes to clean your email lists. Some of it includes the detection of temporary, catch-all, invalid, expired, and role-based email addresses.
- Apart from identifying common typos in the email addresses and suggesting a suitable alternative, Emailable will also give a score from 0 – 100 for every email address present in your list.
- The software offers as many as 5 different ways to clean your email lists. Apart from bulk email verification, you can verify a single email. Similarly, you can automate your list cleaning with API and integration. Furthermore, real-time email validation is also possible with Emailable.
- Emailable offers 50+ integration options with email marketing services and CRMs. At the same time, you can use its API to integrate it with any third-party software.
- It is one of the few email validation tools that support team accounts. Using the team accounts feature, you can share email verification credits and share results among your organization.
- $30 for 5,000 credits
- $50 for 10,000 credits
- $125 for 25,000 credits
- $225 for 50,000 credits
- $420 for 100,000 credits
- $725 for 250,000 credits
- $1,300 for 500,000 credits
- $1,800 for 1,000,000 credits
- $3,375 for 2,500,000 credits
Emailable Pros & Cons
- Robust email verifier
- Offer 5 different verification modes
- Gives insights into email deliverability
- Supports 50+ integrations
- GDPR compliant & secure
- Pricing plans are expensive
- Different pricing for different tools
- You have to purchase a minimum of 5,000 credits
If you represent or own a business that manages tons of leads and customers then you’d love Snov.io. This SaaS application is basically a sales automation platform for all kinds of businesses. For starters, it offers a sales CRM and a module to send email campaigns. And, it comes with a wide range of different features and modules.
Among its robust set of modules, Snov.io offers an email verifier tool. With the help of this tool, you can verify all the questionable email addresses in your email lists. As far as usability is concerned, it allows you to verify emails one by one, in bulk, or via API.
Next, when it comes to efficiency, Snov.io offers up to 98% email verification accuracy. Thanks to some important features like disposable email checks, deduplication, SMTP verification, etc. Aside from this, you can leverage its REST API to integrate it with any third-party applications. You’d love to know that it comes with several direct integrations with email marketing services and Zapier.
Snov.io has attracted more than 130,000 users from across the world hence making it one of the best email verification tools in the market. Some of its most notable clients include Freshworks, Zendesk, DocuSign, Payoneer, Dropbox, etc.
Top Features That Make Snov.io The Best Email Validation Software
- Snov.io offers three different ways to verify your email addresses. Firstly, you can verify emails one at a time. Next, you can verify them in bulk. Lastly, you get to validate your email lists via API.
- While other email verification software removes duplicate email addresses, Snov.io not only finds duplicate emails but it also merges them.
- With the help of Snov.io’s API, you can integrate its email verification with your SaaS application. Similarly, you can integrate it via Zapier to different CRMs and ESPs.
- Snov.io is also available as a Chrome extension. Once installed and enabled, it will help you check the validity of email addresses found on any page or website.
- Apart from email verifier, Snov.io offers a plethora of other tools such as email finder, email warm-up, email drip campaigns, sales CRM, and website technology checker.
- Trial – Free for 100 email verification
- Starter – $39/month for 2,000 email verifications
- Pro5K – $99/month for 10,000 email verifications
- Pro20K – $189/month for 40,000 email verifications
- Pro50K – $369/month for 100,000 email verifications
- Pro100K – $738/month for 200,000 email verifications
Snov.io Pros & Cons
- Solid 98% email verification accuracy
- Offer 3 modes to verify emails
- API and integration through Zapier
- Available as a Chrome extension
- Offers other tools as well
- Pricing is expensive
- Offers only monthly & yearly subscriptions
- You have to pay for all Snov.io tools irrespective of whether you using them or not
NeverBounce is one of the most experienced email verification tools to be available to general users. It was launched way back in 2014 and since then it has offered stellar email verification and validation features. Just to give you an idea about its experience, you’d be surprised to know that it has 150,000+ clients from around the world. Some of its most important clients include Dell, Indeed, Uber, Yelp, etc.
The software claims to have cleaned more than 1 billion email addresses. And, the best part about it is that it offers one of the highest email verification accuracies in the market i.e. 99%. All thanks to its hybrid verification technique that removes all kinds of invalid emails.
NeverBounce offers three modes of email verification. In the first mode, you can clean your email lists in bulk. Similarly, you can use its API for verifying email addresses at the point of capture. Lastly, the newest module allows you to automate the email verification process through integration with email marketing service providers.
Speaking a bit more about integrations, NeverBounce offers up to 80+ direct integration. At the same time, the availability of API allows you to integrate it with any third-party software. Lastly, the NeverBounce team also boasts about its fast turn-around time. It claims to clean an email list of 10,000 emails in less than 3 minutes.
Top Features That Make NeverBounce The Best Email Verification Tool
- The key highlight of using NeverBounce is its hybrid email verification technique. This method consists of real-time email verification that works in conjunction with identifying accept-all email addresses.
- NeverBounce is one of the few email validation software that offers free bounce analysis. It is an instant service with the help of which you can determine if your email list requires cleaning or not.
- The “Sync” module allows you to integrate your NeverBounce account with your email marketing service. Once integrated, you get to automate email verification right in your email provider.
- The software will offer you 80+ integrations with top email marketing services, CRMs, support desks, and so on. Furthermore, it offers API using which you can connect with your own SaaS application.
- To ensure 99% email verification accuracy, NeverBounce passes your email list through 20+ step proprietary cleaning processes. Some of the most essential processes are mail server validation, deduplication, domain health check, identifying free email hosts, etc.
- $8 to clean 1,000 emails
- $40 to clean 5,000 emails
- $50 to clean 10,000 emails
- $250 to clean 50,000 emails
- $400 to clean 100,000 emails
- $1,500 to clean 500,000 emails
NeverBounce Pros & Cons
- Offers the highest verification accuracy
- Uses hybrid verification technique
- Cleans your list with 20+ proprietary processes
- 80+ integration options
- Offers API
- Expensive than other email verification services
- Different pricing model for “Clean” & “Sync” mode
If we come down the pecking order, we would find the likes of MyEmailVerifier. Even if I am mentioning it at this spot, it doesn’t mean that MyEmailVerifier is in any way not up to the mark. Instead, it is one of the most economical email verification tools available after MailCleanup.
Speaking more about efficiency, MyEmailVerifier claims to offer up to 99% email verification accuracy. Similar to other tools, it packs some standard features and tools such as deduplication, MX records checker, greylisted domains identifier, disposable email checker, etc.
Apart from this, you’d love to know that MyEmailVerifier is also GDPR compliant. Furthermore, the team has implemented several encryptions and data security measures to keep your data safe throughout the email verification process.
At the end of the day, MyEmailVerifier offers a couple of verification methods. Firstly, you can upload your email list for bulk email verification. Similarly, the second method it offers is API for integration with third-party apps, sign-up forms, etc. Basically, this method will validate email addresses in real-time.
Top Features That Make MyEmailVerifier The Best Email Verification Service
- While it is difficult for other services to even verify email addresses belonging to Yahoo and AOL, MyEmailVerifier not only does this task efficiently but also identifies disabled email addresses in Yahoo and AOL.
- MyEmailVerifier packs the potential to identify and remove spam traps in your email lists. Similarly, it also checks and removes email addresses from toxic domains.
- This email validation service also offers robust API. Using this, you get to integrate it with any third-party apps, sign-up forms, or software for real-time verification.
- The software comes with a plethora of other email verification services. Some of the most important features include syntax verification, MX records checker, a catch-all email checker, role account detection, and so on.
- After cleaning your email list, MyEmailVerifier will provide you with a detailed report consisting of SMTP responses. This report and response from SMTP will help you understand the reason behind the invalid status of email addresses.
- $2.88 to validate 1,000 email addresses
- $12.6 to validate 5,000 email addresses
- $21.6 to validate 10,000 email addresses
- $69 to validate 50,000 email addresses
- $89 to validate 100,000 email addresses
- $149 to validate 500,000 email addresses
- $299 to validate 1,000,000 email addresses
MyEmailVerifier Pros & Cons
- Decent email verification accuracy
- Cheaper pricing plans & tiers
- Detailed reports
- Supports Yahoo & AOL email verification
- Slow customer support
- Frequent downtime and bugs
Another respectable email validation service that you can get your hands on is EmailListVerify. Similar to other email verification tools, this software too has been in the business for quite a while now. Due to this, it has attained a good level of expertise in cleaning your email lists.
To give you an idea, EmailListVerify claims to have verified over 5 billion email addresses. Furthermore, it offers a stellar email verification accuracy of 99%. You can test the verification accuracy yourself as it offers 100 free credits for every new user.
EmailListVerify packs all the features to remove invalid and expired emails from your email lists. At the same time, it is also efficient in identifying spam traps and hard bounces. Apart from me, several other users of EmailListVerify praise the software and rate it highly.
Besides all of this, EmailListVerify offers its robust API to facilitate integration with your SaaS application, website, sign-up forms, etc. This can be used for real-time verification. Similarly, you can integrate it with your email marketing service provider to automate the validation of your email lists.
Top Features That Make EmailListVerify The Best Email Verification Software
- EmailListVerify allows you to upload your email lists in multiple formats. As of now, it supports files in CSV, XLS, TXT, and other formats as well.
- The software packs an email syntax validator that helps you identify and remove emails with invalid syntaxes. When you integrate it with your website’s sign-up form, you get to alert your users in real-time.
- As said earlier, EmailListVerify helps you check for spam traps and remove them. If left undetected, you may risk your sender’s reputation and can also get yourself blacklisted.
- EmailListVerify cleans your email list through different processes. Some of the most important processes include disposable email remover, catch-all domain checker, MTA validator, SMTP verification, and so on.
- Apart from bulk email verification and through API, EmailListVerify offers other email deliverability tools such as an email health checker, blacklist checker, MX lookup, and email extractor.
- $4 to clean 1,000 emails
- $15 to clean 5,000 emails
- $24 to clean 10,000 emails
- $89 to clean 50,000 emails
- $169 to clean 100,000 emails
- $349 to clean 250,000 emails
- $449 to clean 500,000 emails
- $599 to clean 1,000,000 emails
EmailListVerify Pros & Cons
- Respectable email verification accuracy of 99%
- Identifies and removes spam traps
- Other robust email validation features
- Supports multiple file formats
- Offers integration options with API
- A few users say that it does not offer 99% accuracy
- Trouble when uploading list with multiple columns
- Often faces bugs and processing errors
At the end of this list, I would like to respectfully mention Kickbox. This software is a creation of a team that specializes in building email technologies related to anti-spam and email encryption. So it is natural to assume that it will cater to your email verification needs in a satisfactory manner.
For starters, despite being listed at this spot should not question the credibility of Kickbox. You’d be surprised to know that it offers 99% email validation accuracy. Hence, it deserves to classify as one of the best email verification tools. Not to forget, it possesses all the essential features to boost your sender reputation and email deliverability.
Although Kickbox does not particularly mention all the features, its email verification results show that it removes invalid, expired, spam, and disposable email addresses. At the same time, it automatically removes all the duplicate entries in your email list.
Finally, in conjunction with email verification, Kickbox offers a plethora of other email deliverability features. Also, for users belonging to the European Union, it is GDPR compliant. At the same time, it also promises to protect your data at every step of the email verification process.
Top Features That Make Kickbox The Best Email Validation Tool
- Kickbox offers a proprietary feature by the name Sendex Score. With the help of this score, you get to determine if it is safe to send emails to those addresses.
- Similar to other email verification tools, Kickbox offers a sleek interface that allows you to drag & drop email files in different formats. After this, you can easily start the verification process.
- The software comes with a robust set of APIs. To integrate your Kickbox account with any third-party application, you can use its API in Node.js, PHP, Python, and Ruby languages.
- Kickbox is also compatible with major email marketing services. Once you integrate both the software, you get to verify your email lists directly in your email service provider’s account itself.
- Besides email verification, you can use Kickbox’s other email deliverability toolkit that includes tools like blacklist monitoring, DMARC monitoring, email testing, inbox placement, and deliverability consultation.
- $5 for validation of 500 emails
- $10 for validation of 1,000 emails
- $10 for validation of 5,000 emails
- $40 for validation of 10,000 emails
- $80 for validation of 50,000 emails
- $400 for validation of 100,000 emails
- $2,500 for validation of 500,000 emails
- $4,000 for validation of 1,000,000 emails
Kickbox Pros & Cons
- Offers 99% email validation accuracy
- Availability of email deliverability tools
- Built & managed by experts in the email marketing niche
- API in different languages
- Integration with major email marketing services
- Relatively expensive than others
- Questionable verification accuracy
- Often marks valid emails as risky
The Verdict – Which Is The Best Email Verification Tool?
Now that you have explored all the best email verification tools, I presume that you have found the best one for your needs.
If you haven’t then I would recommend you sign up for their account and use the survive with free credits. Once you test the software, you would be able to decide better.
However, if you are looking for quick advice, I’d recommend you go with MailCleanup. The service is a simple pay-as-you-go. It is cheaper than the rest and still offers 99% accuracy. I am told that you can get in touch with its sales team for some free credits.
At the same time, if you are looking for more features like API and integration, you should definitely go with ZeroBounce.
Lastly, here are some relevant blog posts that you should read –