Are you trying to find the best referral program software for your business? If so then you have arrived at the right blog post…
I can bet that you are constantly thinking about different ways to acquire new customers and grow your business. And, out of all the different methods, referral marketing comes out to be the best and cost-effective solution.
Not only does referral marketing is easy to set up but is also highly rewarding as it significantly reduces the cost of acquiring new customers.
The only challenge is to find the best referral marketing software that would suit your business.
Lucky for you, I have tested and explored some of the top referral program software and narrowed down the best for you.
All you’ve got to do is go through each of them, sign up for their free trial (if available), and pick the best one for your business.
Excited? Let’s begin with…
Overview & Comparison Of Best Referral Program Software
|Referral Factory||15 days||Starts at $95/month|
(20% exclusive discount available)
|ReferralCandy||30 days||Starts at $49/month|
|Ambassador||No free trial||Starts at $500/month|
|Genius Referrals||30 days||Starts at $49/month|
|Stamped||Forever free||Starts at $39/month|
|Mention Me||No free trial||Undisclosed/Custom|
|InviteReferrals||14 days||Starts at $99/month|
|InviteBox||14 days||Starts at $29/month|
You can jump straight to exploring them in detail or refresh your knowledge about referral marketing.
What Is Referral Marketing?
Referral marketing is a marketing strategy that involves recommending a product, software, or service through word of mouth. The ideology behind this strategy is to prompt existing customers of a business to spread the word about the software and persuade people to purchase it in return for incentives like gift cards, discounts, free software subscriptions, cash rewards, etc.
If you are wondering if referral marketing is an ideal strategy for your business then let me tell you, it works great irrespective of your business niche.
Since people love talking, they are more likely to talk about the benefits they are reaping by using your products, software, or services.
You would be surprised to know that a person is 25 times more likely to purchase something that is being recommended by his friends, family, or colleagues.
The new customer will get the reliable software, the existing customers will get certain incentives, and your business will get the growth that you have been looking for. It’s a win-win situation for everyone.
Some of the most popular referral marketing programs are Dropbox, Uber, Tesla, etc.
With that being said, there might be some chance that you’ll mistake referral marketing with affiliate marketing. The idea behind both the marketing strategy is the same i.e. the growth of businesses but when it comes to operations, they are different.
Just to give you an idea, allow me to shed some light on the key differences…
What Is The Difference Between Referral Marketing & Affiliate Marketing?
As said earlier, referral marketing involves software, product, or service recommendation by existing customers to their peers in return for certain incentives like discounts, gift cards, etc.
At the same time, in affiliate marketing, you hire affiliates that will promote your products & services to their customers in return for a small share of each sale.
Either way, both marketing strategies will help you acquire new customers.
Before we discuss the differentiating factors between the two, here are some ways in which referral & affiliate marketing are similar –
- Both the marketing strategies work with people to promote and sell your products and services.
- These two strategies offer incentives or monetary rewards in return for sales they bring.
- Both the strategies are proven ways to acquire new customers by lowering the overall cost of acquisition.
- The strategies will bring in loyal customers since the products or services are being recommended by the person that they trust.
- You, as a referrer or affiliate marketer, get a unique referral link, tracking code, or coupon code to share with your audience.
That being said, here’s the difference between referral marketing and affiliate marketing –
1. Relationship With Audience & Potential Customers
Referral Marketing – In this strategy, the referrer (existing customers) personally knows the audience. He will usually recommend the product to his family, friends, colleagues, or anyone else who he knows.
Affiliate Marketing – In affiliate marketing, an affiliate can be an influencer or a celebrity who will recommend a product to his followers. In simple terms, it is highly unlikely that the affiliate would know their audience personally.
2. Rewards & Incentives
Referral Marketing – In referral marketing, the referrer will get gift cards, discounts, coupons, free subscription, etc. for every sale they bring.
Affiliate Marketing – At the same time, in affiliate marketing, the rewards are usually monetary in nature. Simply speaking, the affiliates will get the share of every sale they make. This could be recurring in nature or a one-time thing.
3. Medium Of Promotion
Referral Marketing – A referrer in referral marketing will usually send its unique link via messages on Whatsapp, social media, or even email. Since both the parties will know each other, they don’t need to be a part of the full-fledged & formal marketing campaigns.
Affiliate Marketing – However, in the case of affiliate marketing, an affiliate will promote the product via different promotional strategies like email marketing, social media marketing, blogging, etc. Since the affiliate has a huge follower base, he has the option to add his unique tracking link either on his website or send it via email to his email list.
4. Customer Loyalty & Trust
Referral Marketing – Since existing customers recommend software & products to their friends and families after using them, the new customers turn out to be loyal towards your business.
Affiliate Marketing – As said earlier, it is not necessary that an affiliate knows his audience personally. Due to this, the customers referred by the affiliate may have lower loyalty towards your business.
After covering all the major differences between referral and affiliate marketing, now is the perfect time for you to learn about…
How To Create A Referral Program?
First and foremost, you must be selling some kind of products, software, or services to be able to launch a referral program.
Next, you should create a dedicated page on your website announcing the referral program for your business. On this page, you should clearly mention who can join your referral program and what are the incentives for referring your products.
Some of the great incentive messages for your referral program could be –
- Refer a friend and get a gift card worth $50
- Spread the word and get 3 months subscription for free
After setting up the referral program page, you should be able to provide your new referrers their unique tracking link. This link is of the highest importance as it will track their sales and referrals.
For this, you need to implement a cookie-based system in the referral tracking links.
Post this, you should be able to provide a tracking dashboard with the help of which your referrers will be able to track their performance. Since your referrers are your existing customers, the tracking dashboard should be ideally available separately in your SaaS software or your website.
Now, if you look at the complete procedure, you’d find it to be quite cumbersome and challenging at the same time. Yes, setting up the referral program page can be easy but things get difficult when it comes to setting up a cookie-based tracking link.
Therefore, to combat all these challenges, you should use referral program software.
What Is Referral Marketing Software?
A referral marketing software is an online application or a SaaS that enables you to create, implement, and manage referral programs for your business.
The software is developed in such a way that you, as a referral program administrator can create, customize, and set up a referral program from a single dashboard.
In addition to this, you will also get to monitor the performance of each of your referrers, track their sales, provide them promotional resources, and at last, offer them their rewards in a timely manner.
Not to forget, besides helping you create your program, the software also gives your referrers a tracking dashboard to track their sales as well.
At this point in time, you may still be confused about using a referral software for your business altogether. To calm your nerves and give you a definitive answer, allow me to talk about the benefits of using it…
What Are The Benefits Of Referral Program Software?
- Simple & Easy To Implement: The software makes it easier for you to create and implement a referral program for your business. You only have to place a code snippet on your site for sales tracking while your referrers get their unique tracking link.
- Offers Readymade Program Templates: To make your program creation process easier, a lot of referral program tools offer a library of readymade program templates. You can simply pick the one that suits your business, customize it, and take it live.
- Provides Onpoint Tracking: The application comes with an efficient tracking module using which you can track the performance of your referrers. At the same time, your referrers will also be able to track their referrals or sales.
- Supports Seamless Communication – The software comes with an inbuilt emailing module that sends automated emails upon successful referrals or sales. It can also inform your referrers when you, as an administrator, release their payouts.
- Enables Quick Payouts: At last, the software offers a simple and safer way to release the payouts of your referrers, without having to leave the application.
Essential Features To Look For In An Ideal Referral Marketing Software
Here’s a checklist of features that you should look for while choosing the best referral program software –
- Simple To Set Up: For you, as a business owner, the software should provide a smooth sign-up and onboarding process. Next, the software must enable you to create the program without any difficulty.
- Allows Landing Page Creation: It would be of great advantage if the software allows you to create a dedicated landing page for your referral program. This page could announce a referral program for your business, the eligibility criteria, rewards, etc.
- Provides Readymade Templates: As said earlier, the application should come with a set of readymade referral program templates for all kinds of businesses. Moreover, the templates should be easy to customize to match the business needs.
- Tracks Sales & Referrals: The software should provide you (business owner) and your referrers (existing customers) a tracking module to track sales and referrals.
- Supports Automatic Email Alerts: It is of added benefit if the software sends email alerts for successful referrals and sales to both parties (business owners and referrers).
- Detects Fraud & Malpractices: The fraud detection feature is one of the most important features as it detects cons related to unsolicited referrals and purchase malpractices.
- Integrates With Third-Party Apps: The chosen software must be easily integrated with third-party applications to improve its overall functionality and efficiency.
- Seamless Payouts: It should provide seamless and secure payouts options for business owners right from the software dashboard.
- Prompt Customer Support: Lastly, the software must be supported by a prompt customer support team to help you resolve your issues and queries.
Based on these factors, here are some of the best software that are ideal for eCommerce, fitness, SaaS, banking, and other businesses…
1. Referral Factory
Laying out straight to you, the best referral program software that I came across is Referral Factory. The software is efficient and suitable for all kinds of businesses such as eCommerce, SaaS, mobile apps, fitness, beauty & cosmetics, and more. Just to let you know its compatibility with all kinds of businesses, it offers more than 1,000 readymade referral program templates.
These templates when combined with the features offered by Referral Factory will only open the floodgates of high-quality leads and loyal customers. Besides this, the referral campaigns are very easy to set up. You don’t even need to have coding knowledge to get started. And, at last, if you ever feel stuck or require any assistance with your referral program, the Referral Factory customer support team is always ready to help you.
Features That Make Referral Factory The Best Referral Marketing Software
- 1,000+ Readymade Templates: As said earlier, Referral Factory gives you the option to search, find, and use the referral program template from its library of 1,000 pre built templates. Also, you have the flexibility to design a referral program from scratch.
- Easy To Share Referral Links: Referral Factory makes it immensely easy for your customers and advocates to share their unique referral links. The software enables sharing of links via Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, LinkedIn, Telegram, emails, and more.
- Rewards Flexibility: The software allows you to set the rewards for every successful referral. You can set rewards as cash prizes, discount coupons, gift cards, etc. In addition to this, Referral Factory also informs you about when to issue your rewards.
- Insightful Tracking & Monitoring: This referral program tool has an insightful dashboard for tracking referrals and registrations for your business. You can have a birds-eye view on who referred who and successful registrations. Additionally, you can also export your data in CSV format.
- Integrations & API: To further improve the efficiency of your referral program campaigns, Referral Factory seamlessly integrates with HubSpot, Salesforce, Intercom, etc. It also provides a set of API to integrate with any third-party software.
- Create Referral Programs In Multiple Languages: At the end of the day, if you want to target or acquire new customers/leads from a specific geographic location, Referral Factory allows you to create referral programs in 19 global languages.
Referral Factory Pricing
The software allows you to start and test the application for free as it comes with a 15 days free trial. In the free trial, you get adequate access to the software to test out the interface and features.
After the free trial ends, you’d have to upgrade to its premium plans that come with monthly and yearly billing options. To offer more flexibility, the payment can be made either in US Dollars or Euros.
There are three subscription plans that offer different features. You’d unlock advanced features as you pick higher-tier plans.
- Starter: $95/month for up to 5,000 users, referrers, or advocates. At the same time, you get access to its library of readymade referral program templates and get the ability to create unlimited campaigns. There’s a sleek page builder included in this plan.
- Basic: By paying $200/month, you increase the user limit to 30,000. Similarly, you’d unlock the integrations, remarketing scripts, fraud alerts, and API access.
- Pro: Lastly, the cost of $300/month will also allow you to create referral programs for 30,000 users. But in this plan, you get to remove Referral Factory branding from the widget and turn on user verifications.
ReferralCandy is yet another referral program software for small businesses, SaaS, eCommerce, and other companies. The software has a great reputation for building referral programs that can efficiently track sales as well as referrals. And, that is why more than 30,000 companies with notable clients like Sennheiser, Feed, Flat Tummy, etc. use ReferralCandy.
Moreover, speaking a bit more about its efficiency, it packs all the important features to help not only create referral programs but also to automate them. Furthermore, ReferralCandy is perfectly integrable with major eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc. It even connects with several marketing as well as analytic tools. All in all, this referral marketing tool has the full potential to increase your sales and referrals.
Features That Make ReferralCandy The Best Referral Program Software
- Revenue Boosting Referral Templates: Just like any other best referral tool, ReferralCandy offers readymade referral program templates. These templates are perfectly suitable for most of the business niches. And, are built by keeping sales & referrals as a top priority.
- Complete Automation Of Referral Program: The software offers you the power to take your referral programs on complete automation. To be able to do so, ReferralCandy automatically sends the invitation to your new customers after they purchase your product. Now, your new customers will refer to their contacts and the process goes on.
- Multiple Referral Link Sharing Channels: ReferralCandy makes it easier for your customers and advocates to share their unique referral links. Just after signing up or making the purchase, the customer has the option to share his/her link via Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, & Twitter.
- Referral Fraud Prevention System: To make sure that you, as a business owner are not scammed by suspicious referrals and fraudulent activities, ReferralCandy has an inbuilt fraud detection system. Upon discovering suspicious activities, you’d have the power to ban that referrer and disregard its referrals.
- Multiple Integration Options: Besides integrating with all the leading eCommerce platforms, ReferralCandy is perfectly integrable with marketing channels like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, etc. Similarly, you can also integrate your ReferralCandy account with your Google Ads and Facebook account.
To start things off, ReferralCandy offers a 30 days free trial period. In the free trial, you’d get complete access to the software. And, as soon as your trial ends, you will be automatically upgraded to a premium plan.
Speaking of which, ReferralCandy has a unique pricing structure. The pricing includes a base charge and a commission charge that depends on the amount earned via your referral sales. Apart from this, there are a couple of pricing plans that offer complete access to the software with unlimited access. However, the higher plan (Enterprise) provides account manager and priority support.
- Premium: The plan starts at $49/month (plus commission charge) for unlimited customers and advocates.
- Enterprise: This plan will charge you $3,999/month (no commission charge) and offers a dedicated account manager and priority support.
Here’s a brief rundown of the ReferralCandy commission tiers –
- For the first $1,000, you’d have to 5% as commission
- Next $10,000 would fall under the tier of 3.5% commission
- Similarly, for the next $100,000, the commission tier percentage is reduced to 1.5%
- Lastly, for more than $100,000, there’s only 0.25% of commission charge
Don’t forget to check the ReferralCandy pricing page to understand how the total subscription cost is calculated.
When it comes to referral marketing, Ambassador has been a pinnacle software. This referral program software has been in the business for many years. It was recently acquired by the i2 Holdings company in January 2021. Despite the acquisition, the software remained unchanged and continued to offer stellar referral marketing features.
Speaking of which, besides referral marketing, Ambassador is capable of creating full-fledged programs for partners, affiliates, and influencer marketing. As a result of which, notable companies like HP, Logitech, Ria, Madison Reed, etc. are using this referral software for their business. Clearly, Ambassador is an ideal software for eCommerce, SaaS, software, fitness, and beauty products businesses.
Features That Make Ambassador The Best Referral Marketing Software
- Versatile Nature: As said earlier, Ambassador is efficient enough to create referral, affiliate, influencer, refer-a-friend, or partner marketing programs. Due to its versatile nature, it becomes a top pick for all kinds of businesses.
- Simple & Fast Referral Link Sharing: Ambassador makes it easier for your customers, referrers, and advocates to share their referral links. By default, the software allows sharing of their links via Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, email, and SMS.
- Unparalleled Customer/Advocate Portal: To keep your business brand in the spotlight, Ambassador referral program software allows you to offer brand assets to your referrers. You also get to white-label links and landing pages to match your brand style.
- Security & Fraud Prevention: Not only does the software is secure to keep your and your customer’s data safe but it also protects you from fraud referrals. The software packs an inbuilt fraud prevention system that automatically detects and informs you about potential fraud referrals.
- Seamless Payments & Rewards: Ambassador offers a decentralized payments and rewards system with the help of which you can reward your customers or advocates for their referrals. The system is able to transfer cash, gift cards, credits, or discounts with ease.
- Never-Ending Integration: Just like any other referral marketing tool, Ambassador has a huge list of integration options. Just to name a few, it seamlessly connects with Mailchimp, SendGrid, Campaign Monitor, HubSpot, Stripe, PayPal, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
Unlike other ambassador referral marketing software, this tool has kept its pricing a secret until now. There isn’t any free trial to begin with but speaking a bit about pricing, there are three plans – Startup, Pro, and Enterprise that come with monthly billing.
It invites you to schedule a demo with its team to learn how it works, how to use its features, and how to build referral programs for your business.
The pricing plans at the same time offer all the key features and access in every plan. However, there are unique features in higher plans.
- Startup: $500/month for unlimited ambassadors, unlimited campaigns, easy-to-use templates, and more.
- Pro: This plan will charge you $1,000/month for unlimited ambassadors, unlimited commissions, dedicated onboarding specialist, dedicated success manager, and white-labeling.
- Enterprise: The plan asks you to get in touch with the sales team for custom pricing. It includes some unique features like advanced machine learning tools, white glove campaign set-up, etc.
4. Genius Referrals
You don’t have to be a genius to know that this software is an absolute gem. As the name suggests, Genius Referrals is one of the best customer referral program software. Besides referral programs, this software is also capable of creating programs for affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, employee and partner referrals.
Furthermore, the software is very easy to use and provides all the essential features to get more customers and referrals. Not to forget, there are plenty of readymade templates for advocate dashboard, link sharing, lead capture, post-purchase, etc. Moreover, the software also allows you to customize these templates to match your business brand style.
Features That Make Genius Referrals The Best Referral Program Software
- Multifaceted Software: As I have mentioned earlier, Genius Referrals can efficiently create programs for customer referral, employee referral, affiliates, influencers, and partners. You can consider this software as an all-in-one application.
- Prebuilt Templates: Genius Referrals comes with a library of readymade templates. The available templates are for advocate/customer dashboard, post-purchase referral opportunity, link sharing, sign-up form, and more. Not to forget, it also provides white-labeling of these templates.
- Customized Link Sharing: Similar to other referral marketing software, Genius Referrals provides multiple ways for your customers & advocates to share their referral links. Just to name a few, the links can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, and email.
- Robust Rewards System: This software offers a plethora of ways of rewarding your customers for their successful referrals. For instance, single & double-sided rewards and fixed & percentage-based rewards. Additionally, you can create multi-tiered and multi-level referral campaigns as well.
- Manual & Automatic Payouts: In order to reward your customers on successful referrals, Genius Referrals allows you to either pay them automatically or manually. It seamlessly integrates with platforms like PayPal, Tango Cards (for gift cards), etc.
- Insightful Performance Monitoring: The application packs a real-time performance monitoring or analytics module. With the help of this module, you can track who’s your top referrer, total referrals, clicks, and other important metrics.
Genius Referrals Pricing
When it comes to pricing, Genius Referrals offers a generous 30 days free trial period. This way, you get to actually use the software and see if it really meets your business requirements. Rest assured, you get most of the features and adequate usage limits to try the application.
At the same time, once your free trial expires, you’d have to upgrade to its premium plans. Currently, there are four pricing plans that are available at monthly and yearly subscriptions. Lastly, you get more usage limits and advanced features in higher plans.
- Starter: The plan starts at $49/month and allows you to recruit 10,000 advocates and create 1 program in 1 language.
- Silver: Similarly, this plan will cost you $129/month for 30,000 advocates, 2 programs, and 2 languages.
- Gold: In this plan, you’d have to pay $249/month for 90,000 advocates, 5 programs, and support for 3 languages.
- Platinum: Lastly, the plan is chargeable at the rate of $499/month and gets 130,000 advocates, 10 programs, and 6 languages.
You probably may not know about Stamped yet but believe me, it is one of the best eCommerce marketing software. With that being said, you can assume that it would pack different tools and modules to boost your eCommerce conversions. Yes, it offers Reviews & Ratings and Loyalty & Rewards as two separate products.
Consequently, in the Loyalty & Rewards product, you’d get the referral marketing software with the help of which you can launch referral programs for your eCommerce business. This module packs all the necessary resources and features to make your (business owner) and your referrals’ experience easier.
Features That Make Stamped The Best Referral Marketing Software
- Multi-Channel Sharing Options: Similar to other software, Stamped provides a multitude of ways for your referrers/customers to share their unique links. It currently supports seamless sharing of links on different channels like Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, SMS, and email.
- Customizable Referral Widgets: Not only Stamped offer referral widgets to grab, copy and share links, it also allows you to customize these widgets to match your brand voice and design theme. Moreover, the widget smartly triggers and informs customers about your referral program right after a successful purchase.
- Different Reward Types: Stamped is also very flexible when it comes to rewarding your customers or advocates for their referrals. With the tool, you can offer referral points, shipping discounts, fixed amount, or percentage discounts.
- Several Integration Options: To further improve the efficiency and functionality of your referral programs, Stamped allows you to integrate your account with leading eCommerce platforms, email marketing services, helpdesk software, etc. Furthermore, it offers an API so that you can connect your Stamped account with any third-party application.
- Referral Tracking & Analytics: Stamped provides an analytics dashboard that allows you to track the performance of your referral campaigns. With the help of analytics, you can identify referral trends, top advocates, total referrals, and other important metrics.
Since Stamped offers two different products, the pricing for them is separate. However, if you want to pay for both the products i.e. Reviews & Ratings and Loyalty & Rewards, you can get Full Suite plans that start at $229/month.
But if you are looking to use the referral program software free of cost then you can start by signing up for its forever free plan. The plan allows 100 orders or referrals in a month with some basic functionalities.
Similarly, if you want to increase these referral limits and unlock advanced features, you’d have to upgrade to its monthly or yearly subscription plans.
- Premium: The plan costs $39/month and supports 500 monthly orders or referrals. Other features included in this plan are the points program, basic email customization, display widgets, etc.
- Business: You’d have to pay $149/month to be able to get 1,500 monthly referrals with features like personalized referral codes, email editor, and more.
- Professional: Next, this plan will cost you $479/month for 3,500 monthly orders. It unlocks advanced features like VIP program, advanced email editor, API access, dedicated customer success manager, etc.
- Enterprise: If you have higher referral needs with more advanced features, you can get in touch with the sales team for custom pricing.
6. Mention Me
Having started in 2013 by just two people, Mention Me has come a long way to become one of the best referral program apps. The software has been catering to more than 450 brands from around the world. And, it claims to have generated 4 million referrals and £1 billion in referral revenue. Naturally, this application has received some awards for its exemplary features and efficiency.
Speaking of which, Mention Me packs all the essential referral marketing features to launch robust referral programs for your business. Moreover, the software seamlessly integrates with major eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, etc., and also some other third-party applications.
Features That Make Mention Me The Best Referral Program Software
- Different Ways To Share Referral Link: In comparison to other referral software, Mention Me is also proficient in providing different ways for advocates to share their referral links. With Mention Me, your customers can share links via Facebook or by simply copy-pasting and sending them on different channels.
- Nurture Advocates With Right Message: In order to build brand love and loyalty in your customers/referrers, Mention Me allows you to nurture them by displaying targeted messages at right time. Once they are ready (after a certain number of purchases or amount spent), you can introduce them to your referral program.
- Onpoint Referral Metrics Tracking: Not only do you get to track every aspect of your referral program, you even get to hand-in-hand with the Mention Me team to further optimize performance. Customers enrolled, customers sharing, new customer revenue, share rate, etc. are just a few referral metrics tracked by this tool.
- Huge Integration Options & Partners: As said earlier, Mention Me integrates with all the leading applications to offer better functionalities and efficiency. Some of the notable partners of Mention Me include Shopify, Magento, WeGift, GiftCloud, Klaviyo, Zapier, etc.
Mention Me Pricing
Unlike other referral marketing apps, Mention Me has kept its pricing discreet. The only way to know about its pricing is only if you talk to their sales team. You’d have to send a few basic details about your business and also schedule a demo.
Rest assured, the software packs all the important features to launch referral programs. You can see for yourself once you watch the software demo.
InviteReferrals is one of the biggest and most notable referral marketing software in India. The software has been widely covered in the news and press releases in India. Moreover, the software has received some awards from platforms like Capterra and GetApp. Due to its huge popularity, it has a clientele of more than 20,000 customers. It includes some top companies and organizations like HDFC Bank, Motorola, Healthkart, Titan, Firefox, etc.
Apart from all this, if we take a look under the hood of InviteReferrals, you’d find that it packs all the referral program features. Not to forget, besides referral marketing, InviteReferrals can also be used to create affiliate and mobile referral programs. Lastly, you should know that InviteReferrals is capable of creating referral programs in 25+ global languages.
Features That Make InviteReferrals The Best Referral Marketing Software
- Multiple Link Sharing Options: InviteReferrals makes it easier for your customers, referrers, and advocates to share their referral links. For this, it offers different link-sharing options and channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, email, SMS, etc.
- Different Events Tracking: It is one of the only software that allows you to create referral programs for any business. For instance, you can track referrals, sales, mobile app installations, etc., making it suitable for all types of businesses.
- Distinguished Rewards System: Since it is compatible with all kinds of businesses, it would be fair if it allows you to offer different types of rewards to your referrers. Without any surprise, InviteReferrals supports all types of rewards such as flat discounts, percentage-based discounts, coupons, gift cards, etc. But unlike other referral marketing apps, this software supports two-way gratification rewards as well.
- Fraud Prevention & Security: The software is also smart enough to help you prevent from getting conned by fake or fraud referrals. You get to manually review each of the conversions so that you can decide if it is a valid referral.
- Complete Automation Capabilities: InviteReferrals is also efficient enough to put your referral program in automation mode. The system can automatically accept new advocates, send emails with their unique referral link & code. And, can also inform both parties of successful referrals. Additionally, you can also automatically reward your referrers in a timely manner.
- Referral Statistics: Like any other referral software, InviteReferrals offers tracking of all the referral metrics. This way you get to analyze the performance of your referral program and decide what’s working and what’s not.
The software is friendly with all sorts of businesses and therefore, it offers 14 days free trial period to test out the application. You can also request a demo before signing up for a premium plan.
Speaking of which, there are three pricing plans with monthly and yearly subscription options. You’d get essential referral marketing features in all the plans but with different limits. Additionally, you’d get more advanced features in higher plans.
- Basic: $99/month for 3 referral campaigns, 1,000 new customers every month, etc.
- Standard: Similarly, by paying $249/month, you’d increase the referral campaigns limit to 6 and 3,000 new referrers per month. Other features available in this plan are 5 team members and a personalized coupon-based program.
- Enterprise: This plan requires you to get in touch with the sales team for custom pricing. You’d get advanced features like campaign hand-holding, dedicated account manager, custom developments, etc.
One of the newer names in the referral marketing business is InviteBox. Despite being a new entry, the software packs all the necessary resources and features to help you create & launch a robust referral program. Hence it naturally qualifies to be one of the best customer referral program software for eCommerce, SaaS, mobile app, and all other types of businesses.
To further compliment your referral programs, InviteBox seamlessly integrates with major platforms like WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, etc. Additionally, it is compatible with all the major global languages. So if you want to target your customers in their local language, it is possible with InviteBox.
Features That Make InviteBox The Best Referral Program Software
- Simple & Easy To Use: The most notable characteristic of InviteBox is its easy-to-use nature. You can effortlessly create complex referral programs in a matter of minutes. And, by simply adding a tracking code on your website, the program will be live.
- Support For Different Types Of Referral Programs: As said earlier, InviteBox is perfectly able to create referral programs for all types of businesses. For instance, it can create instant rewards, goal-based rewards, referral contests, giveaways, and other types of programs.
- Flexible Rewards System: Since it allows you to create different types of referral programs, it would be fair if it also allows you to offer different types of rewards. InviteBox has a built-in reward mechanism that enables you to offer rewards in the form of discounts, gift cards, coupons, free trials, cash prizes, etc.
- Social Media Integration: To facilitate easy and fast sharing of unique referral links, InviteBox integrates with leading social media platforms. With the help of this feature, your customers can share the link with their connections over social media.
- Analytics & Reporting: Lastly, InviteBox empowers you to keep a bird’s-eye view of your referral marketing performance. It tracks all the key referral metrics and lets you know what’s working for you and what’s not.
To start things off, InviteBox offers a 14 days free trial period with 100 participants (customers/referrers) limit. The free trial offers adequate access to the software to determine if it will cater to your business needs.
Once the free trial ends or if you exceed the 100 participants limit, your account would be put on hold. To uplift the hold, you’d have to upgrade to a premium plan. There are three pricing plans with monthly and yearly billing options. Rest assured, all the plans offer all the features but with different participants/referrers limits.
- Startup: It comes with a price tag of $29/month with a monthly limit of 100 participants.
- Small Business: At the same time, you’d have to pay $59/month for 1000 monthly participants.
- Unlimited: Finally, by paying $199/month, you’d get unlimited participants for your referral programs.
The Verdict – Which Is The Best Referral Program Software?
After exploring all the referral marketing software, I can presume that you have found the best one for your business.
If not then I would recommend and encourage you to sign up for the free trial of above-mentioned softwares. I am sure that by testing the application, you’d be able to decide better.
Although, if you are looking for quick advice then I’d suggest you go with either Referral Factory or ReferralCandy. Both the software has a great reputation in the referral marketing niche and offers all the key features.
At last, here are some of the relevant blog posts that you may find helpful –