There are a lot of MailerLite alternatives available in the digital market. Are you trying to find the best among them?
If so then you have arrived at the right blog post.
You see, there’s no doubt that MailerLite is an exceptional software for conducting email marketing for your business. The user interface is beginner-friendly, provides essential features, and offers industry-best inboxing rates for your emails.
Due to this, MaileraLite’s clientele mainly comprises bloggers, eCommerce business owners, marketing agencies, and also enterprise-level businesses.
However, despite such a large clientele and an array of features, MailerLite still has many flaws. I’m quite sure that you may have faced some drawbacks with MailerLite as well.
So in this article, I am going to list and explore 8 best MailerLiter alternatives and competitors for –
- General users
- Affiliate marketers
Before we hop on to exploring all the alternative softwares in detail, here’s an…
Overview Of The Best MailerLite Alternatives
|Software||Best For||Free Trial||Pricing|
|SendX||Affiliate Marketers||14 days||$9.99/month|
|EmailOctopus||Affiliate Marketers||Forever free||$20/month|
We are going to explore each of these MailerLite competitors in detail (jump straight to the detailed list). But for now, allow me to briefly talk about…
- What is MailerLite?
- Why should you consider moving away from MailerLite?
- What features an ideal MailerLite alternative software must have?
Let’s start with –
What Is MailerLite? (A Brief Introduction)
MailerLite is purely an email marketing service that caters to the bulk emailing needs of small to enterprise-level businesses.
Having started in 2010, the software became a top pick for the users who only want to carry out their email marketing strategy. Consequently, it provides some top-notch features like drag & drop email building, list building, pop-ups & sign up forms, contact segmentation, auto resend campaigns, A/B testing, etc.
In addition to this, the team at MailerLite also launched a transactional SMTP service – MailerSend.
All in all, if you just want to send promotional or transactional emails to your contacts, MailerLite is a great option.
However, it is certainly not the best.
Why Should You Look For A Better MailerLite Alternative? (Cons Of MailerLite)
Here are some reasons (as per my experience and other MailerLite users) for you to move away from MailerLite –
- Rigorous & Time Consuming Approval Process – After signing up for the MailerLite account, you’d find that it will prompt you to go through a rigorous and tough approval process. Not only does this process takes time but more often than not, the MailerLite team rejects the new users.
- Not An Omnichannel Marketing Platform – As said earlier, MailerLite is purely an email marketing software. It does not offer other marketing features like SMS marketing, social media ad campaigns, or web push notifications. To be able to do this, you’d have to integrate your MailerLite account with a third-party software.
- No CRM – MailerLite does not offer free CRM software, while a lot of its alternatives provide you with the CRM feature as well.
- Lack Of Advanced Features – The platform also lacks a few advanced features like advanced automation, reporting, spam testing, etc.
- Outdated Landing Page Templates – A lot of its users have complained that there are outdated landing page templates. Yes, it does provide you with an array of page templates but this landing page library has not been updated with the newer templates.
- Hates Affiliate Marketers – MailerLite is notoriously famous for banning affiliate marketers from using their services. If you are an affiliate marketer, you should definitely consider trying other MailerLite competitors.
What Features Should An Ideal MailerLite Alternative Possess?
To help you choose the better software, here’s a checklist of features and characteristics that you must look for in the alternative software –
- Simple & Fast Onboarding Process – The software must allow you to sign up & quickly onboard in a much simpler and faster way. If there is an approval process, the software must quickly complete it so that you can start sending emails right away.
- Drag & Drop Building – You must be able to create email templates, landing pages, sign-up forms, pop-ups, etc. with the drag & drop interface. Not to forget, the software must also provide you with tons of the latest templates.
- Mobile-Friendly – No matter what you create (emails, landing pages, pop-ups, etc.), they should be perfectly responsive to all the devices. This way you get to reach out to your contacts on any device.
- Email List Building Features – An ideal alternative to MailerLite should provide you list building features like sign-up forms, pop-ups, landing pages, etc. These methods should also support single and double opt-in processes.
- Segmentation – The replacement software must allow you to segment your email lists on multiple factors so that you can send personalized email campaigns to your contacts.
- Advanced Automation – Unlike MailerLite, the chosen software should allow you to easily create advanced automation workflows. Moreover, the application should also allow you to A/B test your workflows to find the best marketing automation approach.
- Omnichannel Marketing Features – Aside from email marketing, the better MailerLite alternative should also offer other marketing features like SMS marketing, social media ads, web push notifications, live chat, CRM, etc.
Bonus Feature In MailerLite Alternatives
Friendly To Affiliate Marketers – It is an added bonus if the chosen email marketing service is friendly towards affiliate marketers. Usually, there are very few software that are affiliate-friendly, but I have listed a couple of them in this blog post.
Based on these criteria, I have found and explored all the top alternatives to MailerLite.
Let’s start with…
1. GetResponse (Best Overall)
GetResponse, for me, is one of the best MailerLite alternatives that I have ever come across. This software is a perfect tool for bloggers, eCommerce businesses, local businesses, and mid-large size businesses. In addition to this, MailerLite refrains from offering its email marketing services to affiliate marketers. On the other hand, GetResponse is an affiliate marketer-friendly email marketing service.
When it comes to the set of features, GetResponse has an upper hand on MailerLite. It started as a basic email marketing software but as of now, GetResponse has transformed into an inbound marketing software that offers email marketing, live chat module, web push notification, webinars, landing page & website builder, along with other amenities.
With so much value packed in one software, I believe that GetResponse clearly comes out to be one of the best MailerLite alternatives.
Features That Make GetResponse A Better MailerLite Alternative
- Array Of Readymade Templates – When you start with GetResponse, you get an array of readymade email templates. You can also customize it with a drag & drop builder. Apart from this, GetResponse also offers you pre-built templates of landing pages, websites, pop-ups, sign-up forms, etc.
- Omnichannel Marketing Approach – Unlike MailerLite, GetResponse allows you to easily carry out email marketing, social media advertising, Google ads campaigns, web push notifications, etc. To further maximize your conversions, GetReponse provides you access to a live chat widget and a sales funnel builder as well.
- Robust Email Marketing – Similar to MailerLite, GetResponse offers robust email marketing features. You get to create emails with the drag & drop builder, schedule or send instantly and monitor the performance in real-time. In addition to this, GetResponse takes a step further and allows you to create advanced marketing automation workflows. Also, all sorts of email list building and segmentation features are also available in this software.
- Website & Landing Page Builders – As said earlier, GetResponse provides you with tons of readymade landing page templates. You can customize the pages according to your needs and embed sign-up forms, live chat widget, etc. easily. Besides this, GetResponse has recently launched an AI-driven website builder. You can create a full-fledged website just by answering a few basic questions about your business.
- Hosts Webinars – Unlike any other MailerLiter alternatives mentioned in this article, GetResponse is the only software that allows you to host webinars. Additionally, you can also create webinar funnels to grow and nurture your email lists.
Pricing Of GetResponse
When it comes to pricing, GetResponse has opted for a similar approach to MailerLite. It now offers a forever free plan that grants access to basic marketing features.
However, you can also try GetResponse advanced features since they are available with the 30 days free trial period. This trial period is applicable for all the GetResponse paid plans.
Speaking of which, there are 4 pricing plans that come with monthly, yearly, and two-yearly subscriptions. Each plan offers a different set of features and you get to unlock advanced features in higher plans. Ultimately, out of all the MailerLite alternatives, GetReponse packs the most value.
Besides this, the pricing is built on the basis of the number of contacts imported or acquired. In simple terms, each of the four plans has multiple sub-tiers of pricing that depend on the number of your contacts imported.
Just to give you an idea, here’s the GetResponse pricing breakdown for 1,000 contacts –
- Forever Free – A forever free plan that offers email marketing for 500 contacts, website builder, landing page, and sign-up forms.
- Basic – $15/month and you’ll get access to features like email marketing, autoresponders, website builder, unlimited landing pages, 1 sales funnel, and more.
- Plus – Similarly, by paying $49/month, you’d unlock features like marketing automation, webinars, and contact scoring. At the same time, your sales funnels and webinar funnels limit will be increased to 5.
- Professional – $99/month will get you unlimited marketing automation, sales funnels, webinar funnels, etc. Additionally, you’d unlock the feature of web push notifications.
- Max – This plan required you to get in touch with the GetResponse sales team for custom pricing. The plan is suitable for users with high volume and advanced needs. Consequently, you get features like transactional emails, dedicated support, single sign-on, assisted IP warm-up, etc.
2. ActiveCampaign (Best For All Businesses)
ActiveCampaign is yet another, one of the most famous email marketing services that also classify as an ideal alternative to MailerLite. The extreme spike in the popularity of ActiveCampaign is due to its exceptional and industry-best email delivery rates. A lot of email delivery testing sites and teams have confirmed that ActiveCampaign offers better email delivery than MailerLite and other emailing services.
In addition to this, ActiveCampaign was also just a bulk emailing service. But the constant development of the software has transformed ActiveCampaign into a robust customer experience automation platform. This means that in addition to email marketing, ActiveCampaign offers various omnichannel marketing and a multitude of conversion-boosting features.
And, unlike any other MailerLite alternatives mentioned in this article, ActiveCampaign offers a Chrome extension so that you get to manage all of your sales communications without leaving your email account. Not to forget, ActiveCampaign also offers an account migration service.
Features That Make ActiveCampaign A Better MailerLite Alternative
- Best In Class Email Marketing – ActiveCampaign provides you with tons of readymade email templates. You can further customize with drag & drop builder and send it to your contacts. Speaking of which, you get to create advanced segmentation for your email lists as well.
- Robust Marketing Automation & CRM – Unlike MailerLite, ActiveCampaign allows you to create advanced automation workflows. Additionally, it also gives you access to its CRM module so that you can streamline your sales process.
- Simple Landing Page Builder – The software gives you the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages. You can later embed sign-up forms in these pages to acquire leads. Another unique feature available in ActiveCampaign is web personalization. With the help of this feature, you can provide dynamic content to different visitors on your landing page.
- Omnichannel Marketing Methods – In comparison to MailerLite, ActiveCampaign has an upper edge as it offers omnichannel marketing opportunities. Aside from email marketing, the software offers SMS marketing, social media marketing, live chat & chatbot workflows, and also Whatsapp messaging marketing.
- Mobile Apps & Chrome Extension – ActiveCampaigns also gives you the flexibility to use the software from mobile applications. The apps are available for download on Android Play Store and iOS Appstore. Furthermore, you can also use ActiveCampaign as a Chrome extension with the help of which, you get to connect your ActiveCampaign account to your Gmail account.
Pricing Of ActiveCampaign
Unlike MailerLite, ActiveCampaign does not have a forever free plan. Although, the software encourages you to try the software as it comes with a 14 days free trial period. The access will be restricted but the free trial certainly gives you adequate liberty to test out the essential features.
Now, when you are satisfied with its performance or when the trial period ends, you’d have to upgrade to its subscription plans. Currently, there are 4 premium plans with the option of monthly and yearly subscriptions.
Lastly, just like other MailerLite alternatives, ActiveCampaign’s pricing is built on the basis of the number of contacts imported or acquired. Moreover, you’d unlock more features & usage limits as you go higher in the pricing plans hierarchy.
Here’s the ActiveCampaign pricing breakdown for 500 contacts –
- Lite – At the price of $15/month, you’d get all the email marketing features like email builder, email templates, unlimited email sending, sign-up forms, segmentation, reporting, etc.
- Plus – The price in the plan rises to $70/month for landing pages & templates, Facebook custom audience, SMS marketing, conditional content, CRM with sales automation, and more.
- Professional – By paying $159/month, you will get access to advanced features like website personalization, predictive sending, marketing attribution, split automation, etc.
- Enterprise – Lastly, for features like custom mailserver domain, reporting, social data enrichment, etc. you’d have to pay $279/month.
3. Omnisend (Best For eCommerce Businesses)
A lot of MailerLite users use it for their eCommerce businesses. If truth be told, MailerLite is not the best email marketing solution for your eCommerce site. That’s where software like Omnisend comes in and steals the show. Omnisend is also an omnichannel marketing platform that specializes in sending email campaigns for your eCommerce store.
In addition to email marketing, Omnisend can effortlessly help you create marketing campaigns via SMS, social media ads, and web push notifications. These multiple features and other characteristics make Omnisend one of the top MailerLite alternatives.
Rest assured, the software seamlessly integrates your online store on Shopify, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, etc. Just to give you an idea about Omnisend’s popularity and efficacy, it caters to some of the big clients like Samsung, Hallmark, Faber-Castell, etc.
Features That Make Omnisend A Better MailerLite Alternative
- All-In-One eCommerce Marketing – Omnisend is prominent in providing top-notch email marketing services to eCommerce stores. In addition to this, you can also conduct SMS marketing and social media advertisements with Omnisend as well. To further improve customer engagement, unlike MailerLite, Omnisend offers web push notifications.
- Professional Email Templates – Omnisend has better email marketing templates than MailerLite. Not only does the library is packed with the latest designs, but you also get to further customize it with the drag & drop editor. Moreover, Omnisend also gives you the ability to synchronize your eCommerce products in the email design.
- eCommerce Automation – This software allows you to create multi-step and advanced marketing automation workflows for your eCommerce business. The workflows can be created using the drag & drop interface and can also include dynamic coupons to boost conversion rates.
- Gamified Lead Capture System – Omnisend probably has one of the best ways to capture leads. It offers a gamified mode where you can set up a signup form in the form of a wheel of fortune. Furthermore, it also offers conventional modes of lead captures like sign-up forms, pop-ups, landing pages, etc.
- AI-Driven Customer Analytics – After capturing leads or contacts, Omnisend enables you to segment them on different factors. Moreover, Omnisend takes a step further and offers various customer insights like lifecycle stages, retention rates, product analysis, and so on. This feature ultimately helps you learn more about your customers and hence, boost conversions.
- Account Migration Tool – Omnisend is one of the few MailerLite competitors that offer a migration tool or services. With the help of this, you can effortlessly transfer/migrate your emailing data into your new Omnisend account.
Pricing Of Omnisend
Omnisend, just like a few other MailerLite alternatives offer a new forever free plan in which you get to send 500 emails/month to 250 contacts. It certainly makes Omnisend a free MailerLite alternative. Additionally, you should also know that the free plan now offers access to all the Omnisend features but with a few limitations.
To be able to increase your monthly emailing quota, and remove certain restrictions, you’d have to subscribe to its premium plans. Omnisend offers monthly and yearly subscription options that are built on the basis of the number of contacts imported.
You should however know that Omnisend now offers all the features in every plan. Here’s the pricing overview of Omnisend for 500 contacts –
- Free – A forever free plan to send 500 emails/month to 250 contacts with all the features. 60 internation SMSs and 500 web push notification credits are also available in this plan.
- Standard (Email) – $16/month for 6,000 emails/month (500 contacts) with the ability to send 60 international SMSs and display unlimited web push notifications. In this plan the email sending limit is 12 times your email list size.
- Pro (Email & SMS) – The price of $59/month will grant you to send unlimited emails to 500 contacts, 3,540 international SMS, and display unlimited web push notifications. You can also purchase extra SMS credits as well.
As said earlier, the pricing is built on the number of contacts imported. So with the increase in your list size, your monthly/yearly bill will increase.
4. Klaviyo (Suitable For Online Stores)
Klaviyo is another email marketing software that can be considered as one of the best MailerLite alternatives. This software specializes in conducting email marketing campaigns for eCommerce businesses and online stores. Naturally, if you were using MailerLite for your eCommerce store, you could ditch the software and switch to Klaviyo without any worry.
To give you an idea about its efficacy, Klaviyo connects with all the leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, PrestaShop, and more. It also integrates with several third-party applications to further boost the impact of your email marketing campaigns.
Besides this, unlike MailerLite, Klaviyo also excels in opening up omnichannel marketing channels. In simple words, apart from email marketing, Klaviyo enables you to carry out SMS marketing, social media ad campaigns, etc. Moreover, if you are a beginner, it offers a community forum and frequent webinars to help you establish your eCommerce business.
Features That Make Klaviyo A Better MailerLite Alternative
- Simple But Robust Email Marketing – Like any other MailerLite alternatives, Klaviyo packs a drag & drop email editor. You can create an email template from scratch or use the readymade templates from the library. In the end, you get to either send your emails instantly or schedule them for a later date and time.
- On-Point Targeting & Personalization – Klaviyo enables you to segment your contacts on different factors such as campaign activity, events, etc. Furthermore, the software also allows you to segment your contacts on the basis of website activity. With the help of this unique feature, you can create behavior-based email segments for better-personalized email content.
- Marketing Automation For eCommerce – The software allows you to create simple and advanced eCommerce marketing automation. There’s a bunch of pre-built automation templates for you to quickly get started. Apart from this, Klaviyo helps you create advanced workflows with branched email flows. Not to forget, you can also A/B test your automation workflows in Klaviyo.
- Data Science Engine – This is a unique feature in Klaviyo that MailerLite does not offer. This feature uses artificial intelligence and predictive analysis to help you grow your business faster. Some of the key metrics that Klaviyo Data Science Engine offers are the next purchase date, total future spending, churn probability, smart send time, etc.
- Multiple Modes Of Marketing – Unlike MailerLite, Klaviyo offers omnichannel marketing opportunities. So apart from email marketing, Klaviyo will allow you to send SMSs and conduct social media advertising campaigns. Not to forget, you can integrate Klaviyo with other third-party applications to improve your marketing performance.
Pricing Of Klaviyo
Unlike all the MailerLite alternatives and competitors, Klaviyo offers all the features in its pricing plan. To begin with, it offers a forever free plan that allows you to send 500 emails to 250 contacts.
After this, if you want to send unlimited emails, you’d have to sign up for the premium plan. Here it gets interesting – Klaviyo offers multiple sub-tiers of pricing on the basis of the number of contacts imported.
And yes, you’d get all the features and unlimited email sends irrespective of your pricing tier. Just to give you an idea, here’s the pricing breakdown of Klaviyo –
- $20/month for 500 contacts
- $30/month for 1,000 contacts
- $60/month for 2,500 contacts
- $100/month for 5,000 contacts
- $150/month for 10,000 contacts
- $350/month for 15,000 contacts
And, the list goes on. You can also calculate your pricing as Klaviyo offers a calculator on its pricing page.
5. Sendinblue (Best For Bloggers)
If we are talking about the best emailing solution for bloggers, it’s obvious to mention Sendinblue. The software has been an ideal pick for bloggers and authors to promote their blog posts to their subscribers. As a result of which, it would be fair and logical to term Sendinblue as one of the top MailerLite alternatives.
Little did you know, Sendinblue was just an email marketing service provider, just like MailerLite. But over the years, the team behind this software has made it an absolute beast of a software. Now, with email marketing, you get multiple ways to interact with your subscribers. Some of it includes CRM, live chat module, RSS emailing, SMS marketing, and so on.
You would be also pleased to know that I use Sendinblue for this website. And, just like me, there are more than 175,000 users from across the world who are using Sendinblue. Some of the most notable names of its clients include Louis Vuitton, Maison Berger Paris, Michelin, etc.
Features That Make Sendinblue A Better MailerLite Alternative
- State Of The Art Email Builder – Being a blogger, you’d want to create eye-pleasing and engaging email templates. And, that’s what Sendinblue allows you to do with the help of a drag & drop editor. You can create simple and complex email templates in no time. Also, there are plenty of ready-made email templates for you to use as it is.
- Transactional SMTP Service – Sendinblue is also famous for its SMTP servers. You get to easily integrate the SMTP server with your website and send transactional emails to your new subscribers. If you have a website on WordPress, Sendinblue provides a WordPress plugin that facilitates lead capture.
- Advanced Marketing Automation – Sendinblue comes out to be a top alternative to MailerLite as it allows you to create advanced marketing automation. Creating automation workflows is done with the help of the drag & drop interface. You can create a workflow from scratch or use the pre-built templates offered by Sendinblue.
- Email List Building Modules – The software also leaves no stones unturned when it comes to building your email lists. For this, it offers plenty of lead capture features like sign-up forms, pop-ups, and landing pages. In comparison to MailerLite, Sendinblue has more sign-up forms and landing page templates. You can further customize them with the drag & drop editor to match your website’s brand.
- Multiple Modes Of Subscriber Interaction – As said earlier, apart from email marketing, Sendinblue offers a plethora of ways by which you can interact with your site visitors and subscribers. To name a few, you get complete access to CRM, live chat widget, SMS marketing, and Facebook advertisement.
Pricing Of Sendinblue
Similar to MailerLite and a few other MailerLite alternatives, Sendinblue has kept its pricing relatively cheap and flexible at the same time. You can start with Sendinblue’s forever free plan that allows you to send 300 emails in a day to unlimited contacts. Rest assured, you’d get basic email marketing features in the free plan.
But to remove the daily email sending restriction and unlock other advanced features, you can sign up for one of its premium plans. The interesting part with the Sendinblue pricing structure is that it is built on the basis of the number of emails sent in a month. This means that you get to capture and import unlimited contacts/subscribers.
Sendinblue offers three pricing plans with multiple sub-tiers. Additionally, you’d get access to advanced email marketing features in higher plans.
- Free – The free plan allows you to send 300 emails/day with basic email marketing features.
- Lite – This plan removes the daily sending limit and offers premium add-ons such as A/B testing, etc.
- $25/month for 20,000 emails/month
- $32/month for 40,000 emails/month
- $45/month for 60,000 emails/month
- $65/month for 100,000 emails/month
- Premium – The plan will grant you access to advanced features like marketing automation, landing pages, etc.
- $65/month for 20,000 emails/month
- $79/month for 40,000 emails/month
- $94/month for 60,000 emails/month
- $124/month for 100,000 emails/month
- $169/month for 150,000 emails/month
- $229/month for 250,000 emails/month
- $289/month for 350,000 emails/month
- $379/month for 500,000 emails/month
- $499/month for 750,000 emails/month
- $599/month for 1,000,000 emails per month
- Enterprise – For more than 1 million emails/month, you must request for custom pricing.
6. AWeber (Top Pick For Bloggers)
With one of the best email deliverability rates in the email marketing industry, AWeber continues to be a top pick for bloggers and marketing agencies. Hence it is logical to present AWeber as one of the best MailerLiter alternatives for bloggers.
Besides being an emailing service with industry-best email delivery rates, AWeber packs a plethora of features to make your blog’s email outreach program successful. Aside from email marketing, AWeber has been recently updated and now it will allow you to create web push notifications for your blogging website.
Rest assured, the software is backed up by certified experts and a customer support team to make your email marketing experience an absolute breeze. Not to forget, there’s an extensive library of knowledge base to give you prompt information if you ever get stuck.
Features That Make AWeber A Better MailerLite Alternative
- Different Modes Of Marketing – AWeber has elevated its marketing features by allowing you to display web push notifications in addition to sending bulk emails. Moreover, you can also create landing pages, forms, and funnels to nurture your leads and convert them into your subscribers.
- Email Editor With Canva Integration – Unlike any other alternative to MailerLite, AWeber takes a unique approach towards its drag & drop email editor. The software offers direct integration with Canva, using which you can easily create, edit, and import images in your email templates without leaving your AWeber account.
- Drip Email Campaigns – To give your newly subscribed contacts a stream of your content or blog posts, AWeber allows you to create drip email campaigns. This feature allows you to arrange a set of email campaigns with a pre-defined sending schedule.
- Email Automation & Auto-Newsletters – Similar to MailerLite, AWeber is capable of creating email automation workflows but with more flexible rules and split testing features. Furthermore, AWeber also offers an auto-newsletter feature using which you can automatically pull content from your blog into an email newsletter template and share it with your subscribers.
- Segmentation & Tagging – AWeber is also capable of creating multiple segments on different factors in your email lists. Additionally, you also get to add tags to your subscribers. Ultimately, if you use segmentation and tags properly, you’d be able to create more personalized email templates for your subscribers.
Pricing Of AWeber
AWeber doesn’t disappoint its users when it comes to pricing. For starters, just like MailerLite, AWeber offers a forever free plan in which you can send 3,000 emails/month to 500 subscribers. It naturally tops the list of free MailerLite alternatives.
Besides this, you get all the essential email marketing features but with certain restrictions. To send unlimited emails, unlock advanced features, and remove any limitations, you’d have to sign up for its subscription plans.
As of now, AWeber offers a single pricing plan with monthly, quarterly, and yearly billing options. And, this plan has multiple sub-tiers that are built on the number of subscribers.
- Free – Send 3,000 emails/month to 500 subscribers with basic email marketing features.
- Pro – To unlock other advanced features like split testing, custom branding, behavioral automation, etc., and send unlimited email campaigns, you can pick this plan.
- 0 – 500 Subscribers – $19.99 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers – $29.99 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers – $49.99 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers – $69.99 per month
- 10,001 – 25,000 Subscribers – $149.99 per month
Just in case if you want to send emails to more than 25,000 subscribers, you’d have to request for custom pricing.
7. SendX (Best For Affiliate Marketers)
Did you know that MailerLite strictly opposes sending of affiliate email campaigns? Due to this, major restriction, you, as an affiliate marketer cannot use MailerLite. And even if you do, you are going to get banned sooner than later. But that is not the case with SendX. The team behind SendX proudly says that they will not ban affiliate marketers. And hence, it automatically makes SendX one of the best MailerLite alternatives for affiliate marketers.
Speaking about its performance and efficiency, you’d be glad to know that it is a full-fledged email marketing suite, just like MailerLite. Similarly, SendX gives you the liberty to access all the email marketing features and send unlimited campaigns to your customers. Not to forget, you can also request a dedicated IP address if you do not want to compromise with your sender reputation.
Due to its set of features and the friendly nature to all sorts of users, SendX has been picked as one of the best email marketing services by various review-based platforms. Rest assured, if you are looking for a simple yet efficient emailing service then SendX could your best option.
Features That Make SendX A Better MailerLite Alternative
- Drag & Drop Editor – SendX facilitates email building and editing through its drag & drop editor. If you do not wish to create email templates from scratch, you can pick the one that you like from its readymade template library. Apart from this, you can also import HTML code for the custom-coded email template.
- Send Unlimited Email Campaigns – This service provider does not impose any sending restrictions on you. In simple terms, you get to send unlimited email campaigns, to your subscribers with SendX Opti-Send Technology for maximum deliverability. Also, at the end of it, you can measure its performance by tracking its open, clicks, and unsubscribe rate.
- Automated Email Sequences – Just like other MailerLite alternatives, SendX also allows you to automate your email campaigns. For this, you can set up email drip campaigns that send a set of emails campaigns to newly subscribed contacts. And, you can also set autoresponders that are triggered by your customers’ actions.
- Sign Up Forms & Landing Pages – SendX also facilitates building your email lists and for this, the software allows you to create sign-up forms and landing pages. You can easily embed a sign-up form in your landing page and all the leads captured from there will be automatically added to your desired email list.
- Giveaway Campaigns & Lead Magnets – The software takes a step further and allows you to create giveaway campaigns for your customers. This is achieved by creating a giveaway form. In addition to this, you can also offer several lead magnets to your affiliate site visitors and convert them into loyal customers.
- Free Migration Service – The team at SendX will also migrate your email account from MailerLite and also complete the account set up for you, at no additional cost.
Pricing Of SendX
Speaking about its pricing, SendX comes out to be one of the cheapest MailerLite alternatives. Not just MailerLite but it is also cheaper than almost all the software mentioned in this article.
You can start using SendX by signing up for its 14 days free trial period. The free trial will allow you to access all features and send unlimited email campaigns.
Next, after the free trial ends, you have the flexibility to subscribe to yearly or monthly pricing plans. The pricing is purely built on the number of subscribers imported or captured.
So whichever pricing tier you pick, you’d get features like email marketing, segmentation, sign-up forms, landing pages, automated email campaigns, etc. Here’s the breakdown of SendX pricing tiers –
- $9.99/month for up to 1,000 subscribers
- $19.99/month for 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers
- $39.99/month for 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers
- $59.99/month for 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers
- $79.99/month for 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers
And, the list goes on. You can also calculate the pricing yourself on the SendX pricing plan.
8. EmailOctopus (Top Choice For Affiliate Marketing)
It is evident that email marketing services frown upon sending affiliate email campaigns. Consequently, being an affiliate marketer, it becomes difficult to communicate with your customers and send them newly launched affiliate products & offers.
But this is not the case with EmailOctopus. This emailing service provider whole-heartedly welcomes affiliate marketers to use their software with fair practices. And hence, it automatically becomes one of the top MailerLite alternatives for affiliates. Rest assured, the software is equipped with all the important features to help you engage with your customers and ultimately open up your revenue streams.
Due to its unique characteristic of being affiliate-friendly, EmailOctopus has become the “go-to” software for different types of affiliate marketers. That is why currently it caters to more than 54,000 companies and organizations from around the world. Besides this, EmailOctopus is open to all types of clients and agencies.
Features That Make EmailOctopus A Better MailerLite Alternative
- Fast Onboarding & Simple To Use – When compared with MailerLite’s onboarding and account reviewing process, EmailOctopus came out to be lenient and faster. Additionally, the software is very easy to work with and requires no additional knowledge. Even if you get stuck and require assistance, the support team is always there to help you.
- Drag & Drop Email Builder – To leave a good impression on your customers and leads, EmailOctopus allows you to create professional-looking, mobile-responsive templates. The email building and editing are done with the help of the drag & drop email builder.
- Readymade Templates – EmailOctopus has a library of readymade email templates that you can use for your affiliate email campaigns. You also have the flexibility to edit them to match your brand style. Other than this, you can also use HTML codes to import your own templates.
- Contact Segmentation & Personalization – The software not only allows you to collect leads via sign-up forms but also allows you to segment them on multiple factors. The segmented email lists can be used to send more personalized and targeted email campaigns for better conversion.
- Automated Email Sending – EmailOctopus permits you to put your affiliate email marketing strategy on autopilot. For this, the software enables you to create a schedule of email campaigns that are triggered when certain conditions are met such as pre-set date & time, customer activity, etc.
Pricing Of EmailOctopus
Besides its set of features, EmailOctopus’s pricing is also a key highlight. It offers a forever free plan, just like a few other MailerLite alternatives. But in this free plan, you get to send 10,000 emails/month to 2,500 subscribers.
You get all the features in the free plan as well but there’s EmailOctopus branding in your email templates.
To get custom branding and increase your daily email sending limits, you can sign up for its premium plan. EmailOctopus offers only one pricing plan but it has different sub-tiers. These sub-tiers are built on the basis of the number of subscribers and monthly email sends.
Here’s a summary of EmailOctopus pricing tiers –
- 5,000 subscribers & 50,000 emails/month – $20 per month
- 10,000 subscribers & 100,000 emails/month – $30 per month
- 25,000 subscribers & 250,000 emails – $65 per month
- 50,000 subscribers & 500,000 emails – $115 per month
- 100,000 subscribers & 1,000,000 emails – $210 per month
I would recommend you to check out the EmailOctopus pricing page and calculate the pricing for yourself.
The Verdict – Which Is The Best MailerLite Alternative?
After exploring all the MailerLiter alternatives, I hope that you have found an ideal replacement.
To help you make a better decision, I have also listed the best alternatives of different niches and uses i.e. for bloggers, eCommerce, affiliate marketers, etc.
However, if you are still confused about these softwares and looking for my recommendations then I would suggest you go with GetResponse.
The software can be used by almost anyone (even affiliate marketers). Moreover, it packs cutting-edge marketing features that will only help you improve the performance of your business.
Not to forget, it comes with a generous 30 days free trial period and affordable pricing plans.
With that being said, here are a couple of related blog posts for you to read –
- Top alternatives to Klaviyo (if you are an eCommerce business owner)
- Best email marketing software for affiliates (if you are an affiliate marketer)
- Sendinblue RSS To Email integration (if you are a blogger)