Your quest to find one of the best Scalenut alternatives has brought you to this blog post.
Lucky for you, I took the liberty to research and found some of the best alternative options for you.
Make no mistake, Scalenut is a good SEO content-optimizing software. I highly rate its content-optimizing feature. But when it comes to AI writing and content generation, it comes out to be inferior to its competitors.
Besides this, there are a few other drawbacks in Scalenut that would nudge you towards finding a suitable replacement.
With that being said, I would like to give you a brief overview of all the alternatives to Scalenut that we are going to explore in this blog post…
Overview & Comparison Of Scalenut Alternatives
|Software||AI Technology Used||AI Templates||Free Trial/Plan||Pricing|
|Writesonic||GPT-3||90+||2,500 free words||Starts at $19/month|
|Jasper||GPT-3||50+||10,000 free words||Starts at $59/month|
|CopyAI||GPT-3||90+||Free plan||Starts at $49/month|
|Anyword||GPT-3||100+||Free plan||Starts at $29/month|
|Copysmith||GPT-3||30+||7 days||Starts at $19/month|
|Rytr||GPT-3||40+||Free plan||Starts at $9/month|
|Texta||GPT-3||50+||7 days||Starts at $27/month|
|Article Forge||Proprietary AI||AI Blog Writer||5 days||Starts at $19/month|
Before we explore them in detail, allow me to briefly talk about Scalenut and some of its drawbacks.
What Is Scalenut?
Scalenut is a powerful SEO content optimization and AI writing assistant tool that employs the latest advances in natural language processing (NLP) and GPT-3 technology.
It helps content marketers, bloggers, and digital agencies like yourself to optimize their content for search engine ranking, and at the same time, write quality content that is engaging, informative, and relevant.
Scalenut’s powerful AI engine helps to automate the content optimization process. Its machine learning algorithms analyze the content, identifying and suggesting the most effective keywords and phrases that are likely to appear in search engine results. It then optimizes the content accordingly, ensuring that it is SEO-friendly and can be ranked on SERPs.
On the other hand, Scalenut also helps to automate the content writing process. It uses the latest GPT-3 technology to generate high-quality, error-free content, based on the given keywords.
I hope you know that it offers 40+ AI tools and templates to generate content for blog posts, social media captions, ad copies, product descriptions, landing pages, and so on.
Overall, Scalenut has been a proven AI software to furnish all kinds of content needs. It saves time, energy, and money while ensuring that they create content that meets the highest standards of quality.
As I have said, despite it offering several advantages, it comes with a host of disadvantages as well.
Why You Should Look For Scalenut Alternatives? – Cons Of Scalenut
Here are some of the major drawbacks of Scalenut. I have experienced a few of them but there are some drawbacks that its users have reported on review platforms.
- Undoubtedly, Scalenut offers stellar SEO content optimizing features but when it comes to AI content generation, the content quality is not up to the mark.
- If you are new to SEO, you may find Scalenut hard, to begin with. It would be difficult for you to understand its topic cluster or cruise mode feature. Although, the support team is available to help you.
- Scalenut only offers 40+ AI tools and templates. On the other hand, you’d find more AI tools in most of the other Scalenut alternatives.
- I also found that Scalenut is more expensive. You can find better value-for-money packages in some of its alternatives.
Apart from this, there are a few preference-based drawbacks in Scalenut that is not worth mentioning.
Exploring All The Top Scalenut Alternatives In Detail
I presume that the above-mentioned points may be enough for you to find a suitable alternative.
Well, without further ado, let’s explore them in detail.
Let’s start with my favorite –
I have closely followed and seen the growth of Writesonic since it was launched as a lifetime deal on AppSumo. It launched with merely 20 AI tools but now it offers 90+ AI tools. Hence, it is logical to term Writesonic as one of the best Scalenut alternatives.
Writesonic works on GPT-3 AI technology, just like Scalenut. The content generated in Writesonic is of great quality. As a matter of fact, the software also allows you to configure the content quality as well. No other software, not even Scalenut offers this feature.
In terms of generating blog posts, Writesonic offers 4 different tools to generate a full-fledged blog post. On top of this, Writesonic allows you to integrate with SurferSEO and Semrush to make your content SEO optimized.
Key Features Of Writesonic
- You get 90+ AI tools and templates in Writesonic to generate different types of content.
- ChatSonic, an alternative to ChatGPT is able to generate content through chatbot conversations.
- There are a plethora of content optimizing tools like sentence expander, rewriter, shortner, etc. in Writesonic.
- It comes with a feature-rich text editor that allows you to format the generated content.
- You can generate content in as many as 25+ global languages.
- Writesonic is available as browser extensions.
- You will have the liberty to create unlimited projects and add team members for collaboration.
- Writesonic offers integration with SurferSEO, Semrush, WordPress, and Zapier.
When you compare Writesonic with Scalenut in terms of pricing, you find that for every new user, Writesonic offers free 2,500 premium quality words. Additionally, it offers access to its tools so that you can test its efficiency.
Once you use all of your free credits, you’d have to upgrade to a paid plan. As of now, Writesonic only offers one pricing plan but with multiple sub-tiers.
The pricing starts at $19/month for 19,000 premium-quality words and goes up to $999/month for 2 million words. Besides, there’s a custom plan for businesses and agencies.
Jasper is one of the leading AI content generators in the market right now. However, ever since the team removed the “Starter” plan, Jasper has become an expensive solution. Beginner-level writers, marketers, bloggers, etc. are unable to use the software due to budget restraints.
That being said, Jasper is still one of the best Scalenut alternatives that you can lay your hand on. The software works on GPT-3 to generate different types of content. You can also access its 50+ AI tools and templates. On top of this, it also offers a ChatGPT-based chatbot – Jasper Chat.
Besides this, in comparison to Scalenut’s SEO features and content-optimizing capabilities, Jasper supports integration with SurferSEO. With the help of SurferSEO and its robust content editor, you can generate SEO-optimized content.
Key Features Of Jasper
- You can use Jasper’s 50+ AI tools to generate content for blog posts, social media, ad copies, emails, etc.
- Jasper Chat leverages ChatGPT and allows you to generate content through chatbot conversations.
- The Boss Mode of Jasper and integration with SurferSEO will enable you to create SEO-optimized content.
- You can make use of Jasper’s Recipes and commands to quickly generate content.
- The software offers you the liberty to create unlimited projects and add a few team members to work on concurrent projects.
- It also provides you the ability to create content in 30 languages, which is more than what you get in Scalenut.
As said earlier, Jasper has recently stopped offering its Starter plan. Now, the only pricing plan available is Boss Mode. The plan offers access to all of its AI tools and features. Moreover, there are multiple sub-tiers in this plan. You can still avail 10,000 free words in Jasper upon signing up.
The Boss Mode plan starts at $59/month for 50,000 words and goes up to $600 for 700,000 words.
If you want to generate more words and required some enterprise-level features, you can get request for custom pricing.
If you are looking for a Scalenut alternative purely on the basis of the number of AI tools available in the software then CopyAI is a perfect choice for you. In comparison to Scalenut’s 40+ tools, CopyAI offers 90+ AI tools and also a few readymade content templates.
When it comes to working, CopyAI also works on GPT-3. With the recent software update, the team has introduced a new chat interface for content generation. This software is although available in the new Enterprise plan.
CopyAI now also offers a blog post wizard tool that has the potential to generate a blog post in a few steps. One drawback of using CopyAI over Scalenut is that it does not create SEO-optimized content. Moreover, it also lacks any integration options.
Key Features Of CopyAI
- The software packs a library of 90+ AI tools with conventional and some miscellaneous use cases.
- You will have the flexibility to create unlimited projects and as many documents in them.
- Additionally, you can add multiple team members to your CopyAI account for collaboration.
- There’s a plethora of options for choosing tones of voices. Furthermore, there are a few content-optimizing tools as well.
- You can generate content in 25+ languages while Scalenut only supports the English language.
CopyAI is one of the free Scalenut alternatives as it comes with a forever-free plan. In this free plan, you get 2,000 free words every month. Besides, you get limited access to the software.
If you want to generate more words, you can upgrade to its Pro plan which comes at $49/month and allows you to generate unlimited words. Other advanced features are also unlocked in this plan.
Lastly, the newly launched Enterprise plan comes at custom pricing for businesses and agencies.
Anyword is another high-end AI copywriting software that comes with some advanced features. One such feature is predictive performance scoring. This feature analyzes your generated content and predicts how impactful it will be for your audience. Anyword is the first software to offer this feature.
But the stuff that makes Anyword one of the best Scalenut alternatives is the availability of 100+ AI writing and data-driven copywriting tools. In comparison to Scalenut’s 40+ tools, you’d find that you are getting a wide range of AI tools in Anyword.
Although, when it comes to blog post generation, Anyword only offers a blog post wizard tool. This module allows you to generate a blog post in a series of methodical steps. However, you should know that the content generated will not be optimized for SEO. As a matter of fact, Anyword does not offer integration with any major SEO software.
Key Features Of Anyword
- Like Scalenut, Anyword also works on GPT-3 AI technology to generate content for different use cases.
- Anyword offers a whopping 100+ AI writing and data-driven copywriting tools.
- You will also have the ability to create custom personas and based on this, targeted content copies can be generated.
- It also offers a custom mode wherein you get to train its AI to generate content as per your brand’s voice.
- If you represent a team, you can add multiple team members and also create unlimited projects and documents.
- Anyword will allow you to generate content in more than 30+ global languages.
Anyword is yet another free alternative to Scalenut as it offers a forever-free plan. This free plan will offer 1,000 words every month with basic access to the software.
You can upgrade to either of its subscription plans and unlock access to some advanced features and more content generation credits. The Starter plan starts at $29/month for 20,000 words and the Data-Driven plan starts at $99/month for 30,000 words plus some advanced features.
If you own an eCommerce business and are looking to create SEO-optimized product descriptions then Copysmith could be a perfect alternative solution for you. That’s right, Copysmith is an AI copywriting software that specifically caters to eCommerce businesses and agencies.
In terms of function, Copysmith relies on GPT-3 AI technology, just like Scalenut. Although, Copysmith is incapable of generating full-fledged blog posts. That being said, it offers a few modules related to blog posts such as blog ideas, intros, titles, outlines, etc.
But the stuff that makes Copysmith one of the best Scalenut alternatives is its bulk content generation feature. With a single file upload of SKUs, you can generate hundreds or thousands of content copies. There are plenty of other AI tools and templates available in the software.
Key Features Of Copysmith
- There are 30+ GPT-3 powered AI tools and templates in Copysmith to generate content.
- You can generate more than a hundred variations of content with Copysmith’s bulk content generator tool.
- There is a plethora of content optimizing tools such as rewriter, expander, summarizer, etc. in Copysmith.
- You can also add multiple team members to your Copysmith account and collaborate with them on different projects.
- Copysmith offers multiple integrations like Shopify, WooCommerce, Frase, Google Docs, Zapier, etc.
- The software is also available as a Chrome extension.
- You can generate different types of content in 60+ languages while you get to generate only in the English language in Scalenut.
Similar to Scalenut, Copysmith also comes with a 7-day free trial period that offers enough access to the software so that you can test it.
Once your free trial expires, you’d have to subscribe to a premium plan. Currently, it offers three pricing plans with monthly and yearly subscription options.
The Starter plan comes at $19/month (20,000 words), the Professional plan will cost you $59/month (80,000 words), and the StartUp plan starts at $299/month for 100,000 words with advanced features.
Rytr is a simple-to-use but pretty robust AI content generator. The software excels in generating short-form content such as product descriptions, ad copies, social media posts, emails, website copies, and so on. Hence, it is one of the top Scalenut alternatives that you can use if you have such content needs.
The software works on GPT-3 artificial intelligence technology, just like Scalenut. As a matter of fact, both, Rytr and Scalenut offer 40+ AI tools and templates. But when it comes to generating blog posts, Rytr lacks behind Scalenut. Although, you can generate blog outlines, intros, and conclusions with ease.
Due to its easy-to-use nature and affordable pricing structure, more than 4 million users are using Rytr. Not to forget but it also boasts better custom ratings than Scalenut.
Key Features Of Rytr
- You will have the liberty to use any 40+ AI tools of Rytr for diverse content generation needs.
- It is one of the only Scalenut competitors that offers a whopping 20+ tones of voice.
- The software will offer you the choice to generate content in 30+ global languages.
- Rytr offers an in-app or built-in plagiarism checker, unlike Scalenut which offers third-party integration with Copyscape.
- Rytr comes with a rich text editor and also a few content optimizing tools like rewriter, shortner, expander, and also grammar checker.
- You can create unlimited projects and add unlimited documents to them. Project management is simple and beginner-friendly.
- If you are part of a team, Ryrt provides you with the ability to add multiple team members.
- The Chrome extension will help you employ its AI copywriting features across multiple platforms.
Rytr is yet another free alternative to Scalenut as it comes with a forever-free plan. In this free plan, you get 10,000 characters limit with access to all of its AI tools.
When you want to generate more words, you can subscribe (monthly and yearly) to its premium plans.
The Saver plan costs $9/month and offers 100,000 characters per month. Similarly, the Unlimited plan will cost you $29/month but allows unlimited content generation.
The software was launched as an all-in-one AI copywriting software but with frequent software updates, Texta has become a prolific AI blog writer. From generating titles, descriptions, outlines, and intros, Texta offers a full-fledged blog generator module as well.
Besides the conventional blog generator, Texta now offers 10 niche-specific blog post generators. Some of the most-used niches include tech, health, fitness, and marketing. Not to forget but Texta also offers 50+ AI tools to help you create content for ads, social media posts, and eCommerce businesses.
Texta, just like other Scalenut alternatives works on GPT-3 AI technology. This allows you to generate content that sounds human-like. Furthermore, the software also claims that the content generated is also SEO-optimized and plagiarism-free.
Key Features Of Texta
- The GPT-3 powered AI tool comes with a host of 50+ AI templates and features.
- Unlike Scalenut which can only generate content in English, Texta offers compatibility with 27+ languages.
- You can also leverage its API to integrate with other third-party applications.
- There are 10 niche-specific blog post generators in Texta besides the conventional blog generator tool.
- You will also have the flexibility to integrate your Texta account with Zapier to leverage 1,000+ integration options.
Texta offers a 7-day free trial with 4,000 free words for every new user. Next, when it comes to pricing, it offers three pricing plans with yearly and monthly subscription options.
The Starter plan comes at $25/month for 25,000 words, the Pro Max plan will cost $49/month for 50,000 words, and the Pro Max Plus will cost you $79/month for 100,000 words.
8. Article Forge
This software is one of the only Scalenut alternatives that does not use GPT-3 AI technology. On the contrary, it uses its own proprietary AI to help you create high-quality blog posts. As a result of this, new bloggers, writers, freelancers, and a few agencies rely on its blog writing capabilities.
To my surprise, the team at Article Forge also claims that it can generate SEO-optimized blog posts. All you have to do is instruct or tell the software the topic of your blog post. In just a minute, it will generate a full-fledged article for you.
In addition to creating content in specific niches, Article Forge can also create content on new or current hot topics. This feature makes it a perfect tool for news-based websites. Although, I must tell you that Scalenut packs more robust SEO features than Article Forge. However, Article Forge is better at automating content generation than Scalenut.
Key Features Of Article Forge
- It is the only AI blog writer that uses its own proprietary AI to generate content for your blog posts.
- The content generated by Article Forge is SEO-optimized.
- Article Forge packs a bulk content generator that will help you scale your content generation process.
- The software also claims that the content generated by it will pass AI content detection. At the same time, your content will also pass the plagiarism test.
- Article Forge will help you produce content in 7 different languages.
Article Forge Pricing
When you sign up for a user account on Article Forge, you are entitled to a 5-day free trial. In this free trial, you will be able to use the software and analyze if it’s really for you.
Once you are satisfied, you can pick either a monthly or yearly subscription plan. There are multiple sub-tiers of pricing plans that start at $27/month for 30,000 words and go up to $247/month for 600,000 words.
There’s also a Business plan for users with higher content generation needs.
If not, here are some of the best Article Forge alternatives.
Which Is The Best Scalenut Alternative? – The Verdict
After exploring all the best Scalenut alternatives, I presume that you have found the best solution for your needs.
If not then I would recommend you sign up for the free trial. Almost all software comes with a free plan or a trial. Once you use the software, you’d be able to decide better.
Although, if you want my quick advice, you can opt for Writesonic. When coupled with SurferSEO, you can create SEO-optimized posts in no time.
Lastly, here are a few blog posts that you can quickly go through –