Are you here to look for top Ubersuggest alternatives?
Yes, one could argue that it is a boon for novice bloggers, freelancers, and SEO professionals. But what if you have surpassed that phase of your professional life?
What if you want to dive deep into the realm of SEO, keyword research, social media marketing, or PPC campaigns?
I am quite sure that as of now, Ubersuggest isn’t capable of offering advanced marketing tools. And, the tools that are available i.e. keyword research, content ideas, backlink tracking, site audit, etc. are considered basic for advanced digital marketing needs.
So, in this blog, I am going to list 9 best Ubersuggest alternatives for better keyword research and digital marketing in total.
Before we go any further, allow me to briefly talk about –
What Is Ubersuggest?
Ubersuggest is a free keyword research tool.
In 2017, one of the most recognizable digital marketers of the world, Neil Patel has acquired it. And, since then, he has developed it to become a top keyword research tool.
As of now, he and his team has released Ubersuggest Chrome extension and are working to add more features & modules in it.
Because of the introduction of new features, Ubersuggest was made a freemium (pricing plans are introduced) keyword research tool. Now, you can use Ubersuggest for free but with certain restrictions.
And, if you want no feature limits or usage restrictions, you’d have to subscribe to its premium plans that start at $27/month.
Pros Of Ubersuggest –
- Keyword research is free
- Pricing is economical
- Content ideas feature is extremely beneficial
- Simple to understand reports and metrics
- Historical data of keywords & domains are also available for free
In spite of so many good points, I feel that Ubersuggest doesn’t fill the void of a complete SEO tool.
Cons Of Ubersuggest
- The keyword volume isn’t accurate
- Site audit reports are very basic
- Backlink database is updated every 30 days
- Keyword suggestions aren’t as good as those provided by other Ubersuggest alternatives
- Traffic analyzer does not show accurate data
- There is no mobile application for this tool
Now that you have realized that you are making the right choice to find a reliable Ubersuggest alternative, it’s time to actually find one…
Here an –
Overview Of Ubersuggest Alternatives
|Tools||Pricing Starts At||Keyword Research Limit||Free Trial|
|Semrush||$119.95/month||3,000 reports/day||7 Days|
|Mangools||$49/month||100 keywords/day||10 Days|
|SE Ranking||$39/month||250 keywords/day||14 Days|
|LongTailPro||$37/month||800 keywords/day||7 Days|
|Ahrefs||$99/month||25 reports/day||No (7 days trial for $7)|
|Morningscore||$25/month||20 keyword reports/month||14 Days|
|SEO PowerSuite||$299/year||Unlimited keywords||Forever|
Let’s explore each of the above-mentioned alternatives in detail –
Semrush is the reigning champion when it comes to providing SEO, PPC, or other digital marketing tools. And, hence, it was logical to mention Semrush on top as one of the best Ubersuggest alternatives.
Because of this, I too have started using Semrush. So if you are a blogger. SEO expert, SEO agency, eCommerce, or a small-large business owner, you can opt for Semrush and join its community of 5+ million satisfied users.
Other Reasons To Pick Semrush As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- Apart from keyword research, Semrush offers better PPC, social media, content marketing, and market research tools.
- It offers comprehensive & accurate data of all the keyword queries.
- Competitor recognition and analysis in Semrush is better than Ubersuggest.
- Semrush has the best rank tracking feature among other alternatives.
- The site audit reports are extremely detailed and backed up by resolutions.
Since Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool, you will be getting almost all the features in each plan but with certain usage limits. To better understand the limit allocations, I would suggest you visit Semrush’s pricing page.
Besides this, Semrush offers a 7 days free trial period on top of its monthly and yearly billing options.
- Pro – $199.95/month for 40+ SEO, PPC, social media, and other tools.
- Guru – $229.95/month for extended feature limits, branded reports, historical data, etc.
- Business – $449.95/month to get all the features of Semrush along with white labeling, API access, Google Data Studio integration, etc.
Ever since its launch in 2014, Mangools has emerged as one of the most used SEO toolkits in the digital marketing world. Due to this popularity and customer satisfaction, Mangools can be regarded as one of the viable alternatives to Ubersuggest.
However, the unique factor in Mangools is that it consists of 5 different SEO tools. All of these tools work hand in hand with each other to provide accurate and insightful data.
Other Reasons To Pick Mangools As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- You can search for keyword volume as per any location and language. Moreover, finding keywords from a webpage is also an option.
- Mangools’ SERPChecker is helpful in analyzing the SERPs of keywords for different locations.
- Unlike Ubersuggest, Mangools’ rank tracking module will find out your rankings on a daily basis.
- Mangools also provides you the ability to check the SEO authority of any website or webpage.
- It is also available as a Chrome & Firefox extension to enhance your SEO game.
You’d be relieved to know that Mangools and its 5 SEO tools are available as a single package. You won’t have to purchase them as a single tool. Also, all the features are included in each of the plans but with different limits.
In order to start using Mangools, you’d have to first subscribe to its monthly or annual (40% discount) plans. Although, before purchasing, I would recommend you firstly sign up for its 10 days free trial.
- Basic – At $49/month, you can research for 100 keywords per day.
- Premium – Similarly, this keyword research limit is increased to 500/day by paying $69/month.
- Agency – Lastly, by paying $129/month, you’d be able to search 1,200 keywords every day.
Don’t forget to check out some of the top alternatives to KWFinder (one of the tools of Mangools).
Most of us don’t know about Serpstat history. It was launched in 2013 with the name of Prodvigator and offered keyword research for Ukraine only. But over the year, it has been developed, rebranded, and adopted as the most-used Ubersuggest alternative.
Just like other Ubersuggest alternatives, Serpstat is also a complete SEO toolkit. So if you opt for it, you won’t have to rely on any other basic SEO tools.
Other Reasons To Pick Serpstat As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- Serpstat is known for its accurate and fast rank tracking module. It is relatively better than Ubersuggest.
- It offers you the functionality to research keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns with ease.
- Recognizing your direct organic competitors is very easy in Serpstat. After recognizing, Serpstat will provide you important information about your competitors like rankings, traffic analysis, organic visibility, etc.
- This SEO tool is also infused with tons of keyword suggestions and content creation ideas.
- Unlike Ubersuggest, Serpstat provides detailed reports on your on-page site audit. Moreover, you are also sent email alerts in case of rank shifts.
If you want to use an Ubersuggest alternative free of cost then you should definitely try Serpstat. However, you should know that you’d be granted limited access to its features.
But if you seek higher usage limits, you must subscribe to its monthly or annual plans. Keep in mind that you’d be able to claim a 20% discount if you choose an annual billing option.
- Lite – You should pay $69/month to be able to perform 4,000 keyword queries per day.
- Standard – $149/month plan will allow you to get 5,000 keyword queries in a day.
- Advanced – At $299/month, the keywords query limit is increased to 8,000/day.
- Enterprise – At last, the $499/month plan will permit 12,000 keyword queries.
4. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is one of my favorite alternatives to Ubersuggest. Having launched in early 2018, it has grown to become an ideal all-in-one SEO toolbox.
Because of this exponential growth, nearly 300,000 users have started using SE Ranking are extremely satisfied. You could estimate the level of satisfaction when you’d see that it has been highly rated on platforms like Trustpilot, G2 Crowd, Capterra, etc.
Other Reasons To Pick SE Ranking As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- The ace feature of SE Ranking is its keyword research tool that also allows you to group similar keywords.
- Not to forget, SE Ranking has better keyword rank tracking and backlink monitor features.
- SE Ranking is highly efficient in providing competitors insights for your SEO and PPC campaigns.
- It has the most comprehensive SEO site auditing tool that is productively paired with an on-page SEO checker for the ranking boost.
- SE Ranking is the only alternative mentioned in this blog that allows you to post, schedule, manage, and grow your social media accounts from 1 dashboard.
Another great characteristic of SE Ranking is its highly flexible and affordable pricing plans. It provides you the option to choose your billing cycles from monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, 9 months, and yearly.
The bigger your billing cycle, the bigger your discount. For example, the annual billing cycle offers a 20% discount on all plans. Also, to better cater to your needs, SE Ranking also offers you to choose the rank checking frequency from daily, 3 days, or weekly.
For better understanding, here’s a brief summary of all the pricing plans with monthly billing cycle and daily rank checking frequency –
- Optimum – It would cost you $39/month for a total of 37,500 keyword checks in a month.
- Plus – Similarly, by paying $89/month, you’d be able to check 150,000 keywords per month.
- Enterprise – And, at $189/month, the keyword checking limit is increased to 375,000 per month.
I would recommend you to check the pricing in detail to understand its feature access and usage.
If you are looking for just a keyword research tool with better accuracy and insights then you’d love LongTailPro. It is the best keywords tool for finding long tail keywords.
Despite being highly accurate and relatively cheap, LongTailPro is the most underrated alternative to Ubersuggest. Most of the bloggers and freelancers go for “shiny” tools that don’t offer much value. But with this blog, I hope to pursue them to at least give LongTailPro a try.
Other Reasons To Pick LongTailPro As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- It is fairly accurate and thorough than Ubersuggest with the keyword research analysis.
- LongTailPro allows you to analyze keywords on the basis of regions and languages.
- Apart from keyword analysis, LongTailPro is also capable of providing reliable competitor analysis.
- This is the only alternative that provides you the insight about keyword profitability with its rank value.
- In addition to rank tracking, the team at LongTailPro will provide you with extensive training on long tail keywords.
Since LongTailPro offers only keywords research features, its pricing remains significantly inexpensive. Although, you can further claim a discount by subscribing to annual plans.
But before that, make sure to utilize your 7 days free trial period.
- Starter – In just $37/month, you can lookup 800 keywords in a day.
- Pro – By subscribing to the $67/month plan, you can increase the keywords lookup limit to 2,500 per day.
- Agency – Finally, $147/month would enable you to search/analyze 6,000 keywords in a day.
Get 30% discount on all monthly and annual billing plans by clicking the link (button) below
Ahrefs is regarded as the pinnacle of SEO tools and other related resources. And, hence, it was logical to mention Ahrefs as one of the reliable Ubersuggest alternatives.
Just like other alternatives mentioned in this blog, Ahrefs is also referred to as a complete SEO toolkit. Consequently, many reputed organizations like Adobe, LinkedIn, Facebook, Uber, etc. have for it.
Other Reasons To Pick Ahrefs As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- Ahrefs has one of the biggest databases of websites and URLs. Hence, it provides the most apt competitor analysis.
- It has a database of 3 billion keywords. Hence, all the keyword data is available for research.
- Unlike Ubersuggest, Ahrefs crawls 54 billion URLs every 15 minutes. Therefore, you get the latest backlink reports.
- Ahrefs also possesses the capability to track your ranking on desktop & mobile devices and also as per different geographic locations.
- This software is capable of alerting you via emails in case someone mentions your brand, or related keywords on their website.
In order to start using this premium SEO tool, you would have to subscribe to its monthly and yearly plans. One great thing about Ahrefs’ annual plans is that they offer 2 months access for free.
Also, if you don’t want to dive-in blindly, make sure to sign up on its trial period that comes with a $7 fee.
- Lite – This plan comes with a monthly fee of $99 and offers 25 keyword reports in a day.
- Standard – Similarly, this plan would cost you $179/month with 100 keyword reports/day.
- Advanced – At the same time, by paying $399/month, you are allowed to get 500 keyword reports/day.
- Agency – At last, $999/month would provide you 1,000 keyword reports in a day.
Morningscore is one of the latest all-in-one SEO tools. Despite its launch in 2018, it has managed to attract a lot of SEO experts, agencies, and other users.
The rise in popularity of Morningscore is because of its extensive set of features. Hence, it has the potential to be classified as one of the best Ubersuggest competitors.
Other Reasons To Pick Morningscore As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- The software provides a keyword research tool that is perfectly amalgamated with the keyword ranking tracking tool.
- With the help of Morningscore, you can keep an eye on your SEO health score. This module provides insights on basic ranking factors, technical factors, and also provides ideas for optimization.
- Just like other alternatives, Morningscore lets you analyze your and your competitor’s backlink profile.
- You can add missions and goals to the project. This feature will then provides insights and suggestions to improve your SEO.
- Morningscore takes a big leap forward by providing white-label reports and sub-users management.
With so many awesome features to offer, Morningscore has kept its pricing fairly inexpensive. To kick things off, the software offers a 14 days free trial period.
After this trial period, you can upgrade to any of its 4 subscription plans (billed monthly or annually).
- Starter – For just 20 keyword reports, you’d have to pay $25/month.
- Lite – To get 100 keyword reports, $49/month will be charged.
- Business – Similarly, $79/month is chargeable for 500 keyword reports.
- Pro – Lastly, you’ll get 2,000 keyword reports at the price of $149/month.
8. SEO PowerSuite
If you are looking for a downloadable software that will provide better keyword research and other SEO capabilities then you should consider SEO PowerSuite as your alternative.
SEO PowerSuite is a combination of 4 SEO tools whose prime features are rank tracking, website auditing, backlink analyzing, and link building. Don’t worry, each tool also packs tons of other features too.
Other Reasons To Pick SEO PowerSuite As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- It provides very detailed keyword research capabilities that involve discovering profitable keywords based on 17 different metrics.
- SEO PowerSuite’s competitor analysis is far better than that of Ubersuggest.
- The advanced rank tracking feature of the software enables you to keep an eye on your and your competitor’s rankings in 300+ search engines.
- Just like Ubersuggest, SEO PowerSuite provides you site auditing facility so that you can detect and fix your technical SEO problems.
- Unlike Ubersuggest, the software extends its services by providing a link building and outreach tool.
One of the best parts about using SEO PowerSuite is that it can be used as a free Ubersuggest alternative. There’s a free version available for download but with limited features and restrictions.
If you want to remove these restrictions, you can upgrade to either of its yearly subscription plans.
- Professional – $299/year.
- Enterprise – $699/year.
SpyFu is usually used as a specialized competitor spying tool. You can easily track your competitor’s keywords, ranks, backlinks, etc. with SpyFu. But you should know who your competitors are beforehand.
However, SpyFu isn’t only restricted to spying on your competitors. Instead, it offers various other SEO tools that you can use without having to worry about your competitors.
Other Reasons To Pick SpyFu As Your Ubersuggest Alternative
- It offers one of the best competitor research or spying features available in the digital marketing space.
- SpyFu provides you with a keyword research tool that tells you about difficulty score, mobile vs desktop stats, and more.
- The tool enables you to track the rankings of multiple domains or pages on a single keyword.
- In addition to spying on your competitor’s backlinks, SpyFu allows you to keep track of your backlinks too.
- Along with SEO keywords research, SpyFu also permits you to PPC keywords research.
Unfortunately, SpyFu neither has a free trial period nor does it have a free plan. You would have to directly subscribe to its premium plans (billed monthly or yearly).
SpyFu compensates for this drawback by offering unlimited keyword research. All the plans offer unlimited access and the differentiating factors in the plans are API access, custom reports, and sub-accounts.
- Basic – $39 per month.
- Professional – $79 per month.
- Team – $299 per month.
After exploring all the 9 best Ubersuggest alternatives for better keyword research, it’s time for you to pick one and start using.
But before that, I would recommend you to first analyze your needs and then go ahead and sign up for their free trials.
And, by the end of your trial period, I assure you, your chosen Ubersuggest alternative would be perfect for your needs.
Of course, if you need any personal assistance or have any queries, feel free to drop them in the comments section. I’d love to help you out.
Also, continue your reading streak and explore other blogs like –
Don’t forget to check out some other Ubersuggest alternatives as well.