Are you on the hunt to find some of the best KWFinder alternatives?
If so then you have arrived at the right blog post as it lists and explores all the top replacements.
You see, keyword research is very difficult. Not only you need to find profitable keywords but you must also keep in mind their search volume, keyword difficulty, etc.
If you have just started a website and are new to SEO, you’d find keyword research a bit tricky. That’s where tools like KWFinder come to your rescue.
This keyword research tool will help you research new keywords and related topics that will help you grow your website through SEO optimization.
But truth be told, KWFinder is not the “ultimate” keyword research tool available in the digital market. And, not to mention, there are few flaws as well (more on this later) that push us to find a suitable KWFinder alternative.
So in this blog, I have listed the 6 best alternatives to KWFinder that offer the best keyword research features and benefits.
But before we dive into detail, allow me to briefly talk about KWFinder.
What Is KWFinder?
KWFinder is basically a keyword research tool and one of the SEO tools offered by Mangools.
In totality, Mangools offers 5 different SEO tools for keyword research, SERP analysis, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and SEO metrics & insights.
Since we are focusing on KWFinder, we are going to explore a little bit more about this software.
As I have said, KWFinder is one of the leading keyword research tools for beginners and entry-level website owners.
With the help of this software, you can research long-tail keywords with their search volume. Moreover, KWFinder will also help you find the respective keyword’s SEO difficulty.
That’s not all. KWFinder will provide you all the means to uncover your competitor’s keywords for which they rank for. In addition to this, you can research local keywords as well.
The software as of now packs a library of 2.5 billion related keywords, roughly 100 million competitor keywords, and supports about 52,000 locations for local keyword research.
Clearly, KWFinder is a good choice of a keyword research tool for users who have just started their website.
But when you grow and so do your needs, KWFinder will lack in certain areas…
Why Should You Look For KWFinder Alternatives?
Here are a few points that highlight KWFinder drawbacks and pushes you to look for its ideal replacement –
- It is not an “all-in-one” SEO tool that packs all the features. Sure you can perform keyword research but to track SERPs, backlinks, etc. you’d have to switch between other Mangools tools.
- Keyword lookups and keyword suggestions are somewhat limited in KWFinder. While its alternatives offer you better searching capabilities.
- Most of the alternatives to KWFinder offer multi-tabbed keyword research, the software doesn’t.
- There is no provision for saving the project (keyword research) in KWFinder.
With that being said, it’s inevitable to look for its alternatives.
So without any further ado, let’s explore them one at a time…
Recently, Semrush has just rebranded itself from SEMrush. It doesn’t mean that its internal working or features change. The software continues to be the best all-in-one SEO software available in the digital market and hence, qualifies to be the best KWFinder alternative.
In addition to offering keyword research features, Semrush also packs other essential SEO features like on-page SEO analysis, rank tracking, backlink analysis, competitor research, PPC keyword research, content marketing, and a lot more.
Features That Make Semrush An Ideal Alternative
- The keyword research module in Semrush enables you to find long tail keywords with accurate search volume, SEO difficulty, and its estimated value.
- Semrush allows you to track your competitors’ keywords. Not only you get to monitor the ranking of these competitor keywords but you also get to discover new keywords based on your niche.
- The software also packs a unique Keyword Magic Tool. Using this tool, you can find related keywords and also get to research the database of over 20 billion keywords.
- Semrush provides you with a keyword gap tool that helps you compare your keyword profile with your competitor. Based on the comparison, you can discover new keyword opportunities to outrank your competitor.
- Unlike KWFinder, Semrush allows you to save your keyword project for later user. Moreover, using the keyword manager tool, you can analyze up to 1,000 keywords at a time for ranking, SERPs, etc.
How Much Does Semrush Cost?
To help you make an informed buying decision, Semrush comes with a 7 days free trial. The free trial will offer you access to almost all the SEO tools and features, most importantly, a keyword research tool.
At the end of your free trial period, you will have the option to upgrade to its premium subscription plans. The choice of the billing cycle is monthly and yearly. And, as you go higher in the premium plans, more features (40+ advanced tools) and usage limits will be unlocked.
Here’s an overview of the pricing plans –
- Pro – At $119.95/month, you’d be able to generate 10,000 rows of keyword data per report. Also, you’d be able to track 500 keywords with daily updates.
- Guru – At the same time, the Guru plan would cost you $229.95/month and will help you get 30,000 rows of data per report. The daily keyword tracking limit is increased to 1,5000.
- Business – Lastly, this plan would cost you $449.95/month and increase your report’s limit to 50,000 keyword data rows and 5,000 daily keyword tracking.
Please keep in mind that Semrush offers almost 40+ advanced tools and features in all of its plans but with different limits. I encourage you to check its pricing in detail to better understand the feature distribution.
Another gem of software that has managed to capture the attention of a lot of SEO professionals, digital marketing agencies, small-medium businesses, etc. is Serpstat. Just like other KWFinder alternatives mentioned in this blog post, Serpstat is also an “all-in-one” SEO platform.
In simple words, Serpstat will offer you features like keyword research, rank tracking, backlink analysis, competitor research, site audit, advertising analysis, content marketing ideation, etc. You’d be also amazed to know that because of its performance and value-packed plans, it has received a lot of positive reviews and awards.
Features That Make Serpstat An Ideal Alternative
- Serpstat not only allows you to research keywords for SEO and organic growth but it also provides all the necessary tools to find profitable keywords for PPC campaigns.
- All the keywords researched or found using Serpstat include all the important keyword metrics like search volume, SEO difficulty, CPC, etc.
- The software is smart enough to offer you a wide range of related keywords as well (based on your original keyword search). In addition to this, Serpstat is also proficient enough to help you discover new long tail keywords.
- Serpstat permits you to research keywords in different major languages. Moreover, you can also research keywords for different countries or geographic regions.
- The software keeps a tab on the popularity of keywords. In simple terms, Serpstat will provide you with extensive historical data of keyword trends.
How Much Does Serpstat Cost?
You’d love to know that Serpstat comes with a forever free plan. So if you are trying to use a KWFinder alternative free of cost then you should pick Serpstat. Although, you should keep in mind that the free plan offers a basic feature set and low usage limits.
If you want to unlock all the 30+ essential tools and features, you should subscribe to its premium plans. The subscription is available on a monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, and yearly basis. Most importantly, all the plans grant you access to all the 30+ tools but with different usage limits.
Here’s a summary of Serpstat pricing –
- Lite – At just $69/month, you’d be able to perform 4,000 keyword queries per day. And, each query will generate a result of 10,000 rows.
- Standard – In this plan, the queries per day limit is increased to 5,000 and the results per query limit is also increased to 30,000 at the cost of $149/month.
- Advanced – The Advanced plan is chargeable at the rate of $299/month and allows you to perform 8,000 keyword queries in a day. At the same time, the result rows per query limit is increased to 50,000.
- Enterprise – Finally, the Enterprise plan would cost you $499/month for 12,000 queries per day and 75,000 results per keyword query.
Again, to better understand the feature distribution and usage limit in Serpstat pricing, you should explore its pricing in detail.
3. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is one of the most underrated SEO software that I have ever come across. The software packs all the essential and complementary SEO tools and features that have the potential to give tough competition to other SEO software. But most importantly, it will help you excel in your SEO game.
This software packs a comprehensive keyword research tool and hence makes it one of the best KWFinder alternatives. In addition to the keyword research tool, SE Ranking also offers rank tracking, site auditing, backlink analysis, PPC advertising research, etc. You’d be also glad to know that SE Ranking is available as a mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
Features That Make SE Ranking An Ideal Alternative
- Just like KWFinder, SE Ranking also offers a keyword research tool but with better search abilities, difficulty score, and accurate search volume.
- The keyword research tool is also capable enough to research keywords for PPC ad campaigns. You’d be able to get the data of average CPC for particular keywords in different geographic regions.
- Speaking of geographic locations, SE Ranking efficiently helps you discover and search keywords based on different cities, regions, or countries. As of now, it claims to have a database of 3 billion keywords for 55 countries.
- You also have the liberty to analyze keywords in bulk with SE Ranking. All it takes for you is to enter or copy-paste keywords and wait for a few seconds to get all the related data.
- SE Ranking also allows you to track ranks based on different keywords on 5 search engines. At the same time, SE Ranking will also help you discover the top keywords of your competitors as well.
How Much Does SE Ranking Cost?
Just like other alternatives to KWFinder, SE Ranking offers a 14 days free trial period. In this free trial period, you will have complete access to the software. And hence, you would be able to see for yourself that SE Ranking has a better keyword analysis tool than KWFinder.
After 14 days of trial, SE Ranking will offer you the option to upgrade to its premium plans. Now, when it comes to the subscription period, SE Ranking is very flexible as it offers monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, 9-monthly, and yearly plans.
All most all the plans offer all the important SEO tools but the differentiating factor among these plans is daily keyword research limits and other restrictions.
Here’s a brief run-down of SE Ranking pricing –
- Optimum – The optimum plan starts at $39/month for analyzing 100 keywords in a day and rank tracking 250 keywords.
- Plus – Similarly, the Plus plan will start at $89/month for researching 5,000 keywords per day.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan starts at $189/month for analyzing up to 10,000 keywords in a day.
Just like other software, SE Ranking offers other SEO tools and features in these plans. To know more about the feature distribution, I once again encourage you to check its pricing in detail.
Truthfully, no list of SEO tools would be complete without Ahrefs. Such its the efficiency and popularity of this software. You’d be amazed to know that some of the big names like Facebook, Adobe, Netflix, Uber, etc. rely on Ahrefs for their marketing strategies.
Now, if we compare it with KWFinder, Ahrefs definitely has a better keyword research and analysis tool. Not just this, but Ahrefs also offers other tools like site audit, content explorer, rank tracker, etc. In addition to KWFinder, Ahrefs gives a tough competition to a lot of other top SEO tools as well.
Features That Make Ahrefs An Ideal Alternative
- Ahrefs has one of the biggest libraries consisting of nearly 7 billion keywords. You can uncover all the important keyword data like search volume, SEO difficulty, etc.
- You will have the capability to analyze keywords for different cities or countries. Ahrefs supports keyword analysis for up to 171 countries.
- In addition to finding keyword search volumes in Google, Ahrefs supports a total of 10 search engines. It includes YouTube, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon, Baidu, etc,
- The keyword explorer tool of Ahrefs is also capable enough to review the current SERP and ranking history of keywords.
- Unlike KWFinder, Ahrefs allows you to save your keyword project for later use. The project can be also further segmented using different filters.
How Much Does Ahrefs Cost?
Dissimilar to other KWFinder free alternatives, Ahrefs is a purely paid SEO tool. Even the trial period is available at $7 for 7 days. Although, you get to access all the tools and features of Ahrefs in the free plan.
The premium plans of Ahrefs are available at monthly and yearly subscriptions. All the plans grant you access to all the features but you will have certain restrictions on usage.
- Lite – It would cost you $99/month and allow you to generate 175 reports per week with each report having 1,000 keyword rows.
- Standard – Similarly, you’d have to pay $179/month for getting 700 reports/week with 5,000 keyword rows per report.
- Advanced – At the cost of $399/month, you can get 1,400 reports in a week with each report having 25,000 rows of keywords.
- Agency – Finally, the Agency plan is chargeable at $999/month and would allow you to generate 7,000 reports/week with 100,000 keyword rows per report.
There also various other features (with different usage limits) available in these plans that you must check in detail.
5. Long Tail Pro
As the name suggests, Long Tail Pro is yet another SEO tool that excels in providing keyword analysis services. Just like KWFinder, Long Tail Pro specializes in keyword research. So if you do not want other SEO tools (backlink tracker, content explorer, site auditor, etc.), you should definitely pick this software.
If you are having doubts about Long Tail Pro then let me assure you that many bloggers, SEO experts, affiliate marketers, agencies, and other marketing professionals use it. Also, if you have no idea about keyword research, Long Tail Pro offers comprehensive tutorials as well.
Features That Make Long Tail Pro An Ideal Alternative
- If you analyze keywords in Long Tail Pro, the software will return you 13 keyword metrics like search volume, difficulty, CPC, etc.
- The software is efficient enough to give you up to 400 long tail keywords from a single seed keyword. It will help you include LSI keywords in your blog posts.
- You can also spy on the top keywords of your competitors. Using this feature, you can also compare your and your competitor’s keywords to figure out what’s working for them.
- Long Tail Pro also permits you to analyze keywords in bulk. At a time, you can analyze 200 keywords to save time.
- In addition to the keyword research tool, Long Tail Pro also provides you access to its rank tracker tool. You can monitor the ranks of your pages/blogs for respective keywords.
How Much Does Long Tail Pro Cost?
Long Tail Pro is one of the cheapest KWFinder alternatives mentioned in this blog post. You can start using Long Tail Pro by signing up for its 7 days free trial period. The free trial will grant adequate access to the software so that you can test out the application before buying.
Speaking about buying, you can subscribe to any of Long Tail Pro’s monthly or yearly plans. Here’s a brief description of what’s included in its plans –
- Starter – $37/month for 800 keyword lookups in a day.
- Pro – To analyze up to 2,500 keywords per day, you’d have to pay $67/month.
- Agency – You’d have to pay $147/month to be able to analyze 6,000 keywords in a day.
Ubersuggest was acquired by the SEO guru Neil Patel in 2017. Since then the software saw major updates and became a leading SEO software. Naturally, a lot of SEO professionals, agencies, freelancers, SMBs, etc. started using Ubersuggest.
Ubersuggest, just like other KWFinder alternatives provide additional SEO features like domain overview, content ideas, site audit, etc. apart from keyword research. And, therefore it qualifies to be an ideal alternative to KWFinder.
Features That Make Ubersuggest An Ideal Alternative
- The keyword research feature of Ubersuggest uncovers all the important keyword metrics like search volume, CPC, SEO difficulty, etc.
- In addition to keyword analysis, you would be able to explore all the related keyword suggestions in Ubersuggest. These suggested keywords could function as LSI keywords for your blog posts.
- By entering just a seed keyword, you would be able to discover new content ideas. It will help you create fresh content while staying relevant to your niche.
- Ubersuggest will also enable you to spy on the keywords of your competitors. Using the domain overview feature, you could unlock new keywords that are working for your competitor.
- You can also keep a track of your keyword rankings in Ubersuggest. All you’ve got to do is get the keywords added to the project and it will track the daily rankings.
How Much Does Ubersuggest Cost?
Ubersuggest can be regarded as one of the KWFinder free alternatives as it offers a forever free plan. You should know that the free plan is very restrictive and the daily usage limit is very low.
To overcome these restrictions, you can sign up for its premium plans that come with a 7 days free trial. Ubersuggest is available with subscription plans and also with a lifetime payment option.
Here’s an overview of the Ubersuggest subscription plans –
- Individual – $12/month for 20,000 monthly keyword suggestions.
- Business – At $20/month, your keyword suggestions limit will increase to 50,000 in a month.
- Enterprise/Agency – And, to get 100,000 monthly keyword suggestions, you’d have to pay $40/month.
Ubersuggest lifetime access plans –
- Individual – $120 one-time fee.
- Business – $200 one-time fee.
- Enterprise/Agency – $400 one-time fee.
The Conclusion – Which KWFinder Alternative To Pick?
Now that we have explored all the KWFinder alternatives, I hope you have found your ideal software with keyword analysis & research features.
If not then I encourage you to sign up for their free trials and try them out. It will definitely help you decide better.
But if you’d ask me, I would definitely go with Semrush. I’ve been using it myself and believe me, it is the best “all-in-one” SEO tool.
But if you do not have a big budget, you can definitely go with Serpstat. Not only does it have cheaper pricing but it also offers a forever free plan.
That being said, if you have any more queries regarding the alternatives mentioned above, feel free to drop them in the comments.
Lastly, here are a few relevant blog posts that you may want to go through –