Are you looking for the best ad copy generator for your social media and Google ad campaigns?
Well, you are in luck as you have arrived at the right blog post…
It’s true that ad campaigns are one of the best ways to raise brand awareness and also bring in new leads & customers. But what’s hard is creating compelling ad copies that will influence your target audience to take the desired action.
Not just this but you’d have to constantly optimize your ad copies which takes a lot of time.
Even if you are a skilled copywriter, the complete process of writing different variations of ad copies will become tedious and overwhelming. Ultimately, your ad campaigns won’t yield optimal results.
To overcome this problem, you’d need reliable ad copy generator software that not only generates headline & ad text but also uses proven marketing frameworks (AIDA, PAS, etc.) to make it compelling.
So to give you a glimpse of what’s in store, here’s…
Overview & Comparison Of Best Ad Copy Generator
|Software||Best For||AI Technology Used||Free Trial||Pricing|
|Jarvis||Facebook & Google Ads||GPT-3||5 days with a 10,000 words limit||Starts at $29/mo & $59/mo|
|Writesonic||Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Ads||GPT-3||10 free credits||Starts at $15/month|
|Anyword||Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google Ads||GPT-3, T5 & CTRL||7 days||Starts at $19/month|
|Copysmith||Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Google Ads||GPT-3||3 days||Starts at $19/month|
|CopyAI||Facebook & Google Ads||GPT-3||7 days||Starts at $49/month|
|Copy Shark||Facebook & Google Ads||GPT-3||No free trial||Starts at $29/month|
Before we explore each of them in detail, allow me to briefly introduce you to the basic working, features, benefits, etc. of these ad generators.
What Is An Ad Copy Generator?
It is a software that uses artificial intelligence and different marketing frameworks to automatically create multiple versions of persuasive ad copies or ad texts for search engine and social media ad campaigns.
The software asks a couple of phrases or sentences as a source and uses A.I. and marketing frameworks to produce ad copies.
The ad copies contain multiple versions of ad heading and ad text that can be directly used in your Google AdWords or social media accounts.
One of the best characteristics of these generators is that it comes with an inbuilt spelling and grammar checker. So you should be able to directly use these copies in your ad campaigns.
With the being said, you should be now wondering as to…
Who Can Use These Ad Text Generators?
No matter who you are, if you want to generate some sort of conversions from your ad campaigns then these ad generators are definitely for you.
Just to give you an idea and paint a clearer picture for you, ad copy generators can be used by –
- Newbie Freelance Marketers – If you are just starting out your freelancing services and want to provide a stellar experience for your clients, these generators would be ideal for you. Even if you have no knowledge about writing a good ad copy, these tools will do all the hard work for you.
- Social Media & Search Engine Marketing Team – Next, if you belong to or represent a team that creates social media and search engine ad campaigns, these ad generators would make your job easier. You get to create multiple copies of your ad and also share it among your team members.
- B2C Marketing Teams – Similarly, for the marketing team of a business, these ad text generating software will prove fruitful. Again, you get to generate multiple variations of ad copies, use them in your ad campaigns, and yield desired actions. Not to forget, most of these tools come with the team member feature.
- Agencies – At last for marketing agencies that cater to multiple clients, these software would do wonders. You get to create multiple ad copies for different clients that also personalized their audience segment. As always, you get to share ad copies via the team members feature in the tools.
With that being said, I would also like you to know some of the top…
Benefits Of Using The Ad Copy Generator
- Saves Time – These softwares have the potential to create multiple copies of your ad templates in a single attempt. Additionally, if you feel that the first draft of your ad copies is not up to the mark, you can regenerate the copies in less than a minute.
- Reduces Manual Efforts – Again, with the ability to generate multiple ad copies, you are literally saving all the laborious tasks. You simply have to tell the software what the ad is about, a few keywords, and a couple of other basic stuff. After that, the tool will automatically generate ad copies for you.
- Generates Conversion-Oriented Copies – Even if you do not know how to create compelling ad copies, these ad text generator tools will effortlessly do it for you. These tools are equipped with proven marketing frameworks like AIDA, PAS, BAB, etc. that make your ad copies persuasive enough to yield conversions.
- Offers Customizable Ad Templates – To make your ad copy generation process an absolute breeze, these softwares come with a library of ad templates. These templates are perfect for search engines as well as social media ad campaigns.
- Scalable & Flexible – These ad text generators are built to automatically scale as per your content generation needs. If you choose the free plan, you can generate up to 5 ad copies in a day. However, if you are a premium user, it will allow you to generate unlimited ad copies. This characteristic is highly appreciated by agencies and marketing teams.
I hope that you are fully convinced about the efficacy of these tools. And, now, you are looking to pick the best ad copy generator for marketing campaigns.
But the question arises, which software to pick?
Well, to pick the best software, you must look for certain features and characteristics in it. Just to give you an idea, here’s an overview of…
Features That An Ideal Ad Copy Generator Should Have
- Use Of Artificial Intelligence – To generate multiple variations of ad copies in just a few steps requires a robust mechanism. This is achieved with the help of OpenAI’s GPT-3 artificial intelligence. The AI is smart enough to create brand-oriented ad copies with minimal effort.
- Uses Marketing Frameworks – Your ad copies should also be persuasive enough to generate actions from your audience. The use of proven marketing frameworks like AIDA or PAS in the software would enable you to automatically create compelling ad copies.
- Supports Multiple Languages – The software must also be able to create ad copies in different languages. Since we would like to reach and promote to a global audience, it would be ideal if we create ads in their native languages. Therefore, multi-language support is an important characteristic of the software.
- Packs An Inbuilt Grammar & Spelling Checker – To make your ad copies error-proof, your ad text and ad headline generator should possess a native grammar as well as spelling checker module.
- Team Members – At last, if you are a member of a large team or an agency, it would be great if the software offers a team member feature. With the help of this feature, you and your team would be able to share similar access to the software. Additionally, the team members will also have seamless access to all the ad copies and templates.
Apart from all of these features, the software must be affordable and is backed up by a prompt customer support team.
Now, keeping all of these features in mind, I have explored some of the best ad text generator software.
So without any further ado, let’s dive in and learn about them in detail.
Jarvis is the best ad copy generator that I can ever recommend to you. Earlier, it was known as Conversion.ai but after its rebranding (to Jarvis), it is truly the best AI-enabled software to automatically create ad copies for you. Not just this but it also generates content for blog posts, social media posts, product descriptions, and much more.
Speaking a bit more about its easy-to-use nature, Jarvis allows you to quickly sign-up, choose the “Ad Copy” template from its library of 50+ copywriting templates, adjust the writing tone, and generate copies in just a few minutes. You’d be surprised to know that the Jarvis team uses their own software to create ad copies for their Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad campaigns.
Apart from this, there are more than 30,000+ users from around the world that use Jarvis for AI-powered content generation. Just to give you a glimpse of its popularity, some top business organizations like Logitech, Airbnb, IBM, HarperCollins, Shopify, etc. use this software.
Features That Make Jarvis The Best Ad Text Generator
- Use Of AI – Jarvis uses the latest OpenAI’s GPT3 artificial intelligence technology to automatically different types of content.
- Search Engine Ad Creator – Jarvis is very much efficient to create ad copies for Google. It allows you to use Google ad text copy generator as well as Google ad headline generator through a single dashboard to create multiple versions of your ad copies.
- Facebook Ad Copy Generator – To excel in social media marketing, Jarvis allows you to create multiple variations of ad copies for Facebook. It also offers a Facebook ad headline generator and Facebook ad text generator in the same module. This way you get to create engaging copies for your social media audience.
- Uses Marketing Frameworks – Just so you could make your ad copies more compelling and attention-grabbing, Jarvis uses a couple of proven marketing frameworks. It uses AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) and PAS (Problem-Agitate-Solution) framework for every marketing copy.
- Multilingual Support – Jarvis allows you to reach, target, and influence audiences in their native languages. It is capable of creating ads in 25+ global languages such as English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Russian, and more.
- Project Organization & Team Members – If you are a part of a marketing team then Jarvis seamlessly allows you to invite them to use the ad copy generator. Moreover, if your team is working on multiple projects, you get to methodically arrange them in different folders. Your teammates can easily access these project files and also the ad generator tool.
- Tone Of Voice Adjuster With Grammar Checker – This software also packs a grammar checker tool that corrects all the grammatical errors in your ad copies. Next, it also offers a tone of voice settings that enables you to change the tone of your ad copies from fun to purely informational.
Pricing Plans Of Jarvis
Normally, Jarvis does not have a free trial or a free plan for its new user. But since I am one of its partners, I have the power to offer you 5 days free trial with a limit of generating up to 10,000 words.
That being said, in the free trial, you will get complete access to its 50+ short-form copywriting templates that include the ad copy generator. Once you are satisfied with its efficiency, you can upgrade to its premium plans.
Recently, the team at Jarvis has brought-in new pricing plans and structures. Now, there are only 2 plans (Starter & Boss Mode) and each of them offers multiple sub-tiers on the basis of the number of words generated in a month. Besides this, you would love to know that you get the ad copy generator and all the other 50+ copywriting templates in both plans. Not to forget, it now allows you to add multiple team members and create unlimited project folders.
- Starter – The plan starts at $29/month and allows you to generate ad copies (and other content too) for up to 20,000 words in a month. Besides this, you get 50+ copywriting templates, unlimited users/team members, unlimited project folders, etc.
- 20,000 words/month – $29 per month
- 50,000 words/month – $49 per month
- 100,000 words/month – $89 per month
- 150,000 words/month – $119 per month
- 250,000 words/month – $169 per month
- 500,000 words/month – $299 per month
- 750,000 words/month – $399 per month
- 1,000,000+ words/month – $499 per month
- Boss Mode – The Boss mode is the latest feature of Jarvis that makes it an absolute beast when it comes to long-form content generation. This plan now starts at $59/month and unlocks the Jarvis Commands feature, SEO mode, recipies, plagiarism checker, etc. With the help of this, you can write ad copies and any other type of content with a single line of command.
- 50,000 words/month – $59 per month
- 100,000 words/month – $99 per month
- 300,000 words/month – $279 per month
- 700,000 words/month – $600 per month
- 1,500,000 words/month – $1,200 per month
- 2,500,000 words/month – $1,900 per month
- 5,000,000+ words/month – $3,600 per month
Writesonic is yet another best ad copy generator for marketers, agencies, and all kinds of businesses who are looking to target a new set of audiences. Similar to other software, this tool is also equipped with the latest artificial intelligence technology. And, with the help of this AI, it is capable of writing high-converting ad copies and 20+ other content.
If we talk about its working, it is similar to all the generators mentioned in this article. All you’ve got to do is first select the content template i.e. Google/Social Media Ad, then feed a couple of introductory sentences about your product or business, and then click on the “Generate” button. As soon as you click the button, Writesonic will create multiple copies of your ads.
This ad text generator was initially launched as a lifetime deal on Appsumo and without any surprise, Writesonic received a massive response. Due to its simplicity and efficiency, more than 10,000 users are using Writesonic to automatically create content. And, as far as its popularity is concerned, it has been extensively featured on some top platforms like Entrepreneur, TNW, VentureBeat, TechRadar, etc.
Features That Make Writesonic The Best Ad Copy Generator
- AI-Enabled Software – Similar to other generators, Writesonic is equipped with cutting-edge GPT3 artificial intelligence technology. With the help of this AI, it generates almost every type of content, and that too in a few seconds.
- Ad Copy Generator For Google – Writesonic can generate multiple versions of ad text and ad headlines for your Google Ads. The software uses the basic information about your product or business to create different versions of your ads.
- Social Media Ad Generator – Just like the ad generator for Google, Writesonic takes a step further and allows you to create ads for Facebook as well as LinkedIn. Apart from this, Writesonic is planning to enable ad copy generation for Instagram and Twitter as well.
- Uses Copywriting Formulas – In order to persuade your audience to take action from your ads, Writesonic uses copywriting formulas to make them more compelling. It uses AIDA and PAS copywriting formulas for generating ads as well as other content.
- Grammar Fixer & Readability Checker – Just so your ads are error-free, Writesonic packs a grammar checker module. Furthermore, to improve the readability of your ad copies, Writesonic packs a readability checker as well.
- Supports Multiple Languages – Writesonic is one such ad text generator that creates ads in 24 global languages. Some of the most used languages are English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, and so on.
Pricing Plans Of Writesonic
Just like ad generators, Writesonic allows you to use the software for free. It offers 10 free credits when you sign up and you can use these credits to create ads for Google, Facebook, etc. You can also use these credits to generate content for other templates.
After exhausting your free credits, you’d have to subscribe to its premium plans. There are three premium plans that come with monthly and yearly subscription options. Since Google ad text generator and the Facebook ad text generator are a part of basic features, both the modules are available in all the plans.
Here’s an overview of the pricing plans –
- Free – As said earlier, the free plan provides 10 free credits to generate ad copies.
- Starter – Next, this plan comes with a price tag of $15/month and offers 75 monthly credits to generate ad copies. You also get to use these 75 credits for short-form content templates like article writer, blog intros, outline, etc.
- Professional – Similarly, this plan will cost you $45/month and would offer you unlimited credits to generate ad copies. At the same time, credits for long-form writing assitant are extended to 250 generations per day.
- Startup – This is the newest plan of Writesonic that comes with a price tag of $95/month. You get to generate unlimited ad copies with this plan. Additionally, long-form content generation limit is increased to 750 per day.
- Business – Lastly, you’d have to pay $195/month to get unlimited credits for ad generations and 2,000 credits for long-form writing assitant. This plan also offer access to Writesonic upcoming features, whitelabeling, priority support, etc.
Another gem of a software that has been creating a buzz in the AI copywriting tools market is Anyword. The software was launched way back in 2012 under the name Keywee. Since then, the software has been developed and revamped to the point where it is now known as Anyword. And now, it is one of the best ad copy generators that are available to marketers and agencies.
So if you were struggling with low engagement and conversion rates from your ads, Anyword will certainly improve it for you. That being said, the characteristic that makes it unique and better than other ad generators is its predictive performance score feature. This feature will predict & evaluate your AI-generated ad copy and will give you a performance score. The higher the score, the greater are the chances of ad conversions.
Besides this, Anyword seamlessly integrates with your social media and Google AdWords account. This way, you can easily manage your ad campaigns from your Anyword account. Apart from this feature, there are several other amenities that will help you create compelling ad copies and optimize them for maximum conversions.
Features That Make Anyword The Best Ad Text Generator
- Uses A Set Of AIs – While other ad copy generators work solely on OpenAI’s GPT-3 AI, Anyword takes a step further and employs a couple more artificial technologies. In addition to GPT-3, it uses T5 and CTRL technology to automatically generate ad copies for you.
- Predictive Performance Score – As said earlier, as soon as you generate ad copies, Anyword will evaluate and provide a performance score. This score will help you predict how effectively will your ad copies convert your audience.
- Custom Mode To Match Brand Voice – There is a custom mode in Anyword that enables you to train its AI and mimic your brand’s voice. In addition to this, the software can also use copywriting formulas like AIDA and PAS to further amplify the efficacy of your ad copies.
- Social Media & Search Engine Ad Generator – It is of the only ad text and ad headline generator that can create ads for Facebook, Instagram, Google, Verizon, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. The generator is smart enough to make your ad copies compliant with the character limits of each platform.
- Ad Account Integration – It allows you to seamlessly integrate your social media and Google AdWords ad account with your Anyword account. This way, Anyword will automatically adjust budgets on different ad sets and also optimizes bids on Facebook bids. Ultimately, you get better conversion rates from your ads.
Pricing Plans Of Anyword
First things first, it allows you to sign up and test the software through the 7 days free trial period. You will have adequate feature access so that you can determine if it will suit your marketing needs.
Next, after the free trial, you’d have the flexibility to choose any one of its monthly subscription plans. These plans offer different usage credits, team member seats, and other advanced features.
Just to give you an idea, here’s an overview of Anyword pricing plans –
- Starter – At $19/month, you’d be able to generate ad copies for almost all platforms but with 15,000 words per month limit. Also, there’s only 1 seat limit in this plan.
- Business – This plan will grant you access to the predictive performance score feature and unlock the custom mode. Moreover, it also offers multiple seats for team members. The pricing for this plan is customized per client and the Anyword team invites you to schedule a demo with them.
- Enterprise – Finally, this plan too comes with custom pricing and offers advanced features like fully managed traffic acquisition, language models, API integration, etc.
Copysmith is yet another AI copywriting tool that also allows you to generate high-converting ad copies. The software has been in the business for only a year now (founded in October 2020) but despite this, it is one of the most popular software among freelancers, in-house marketing teams, eCommerce owners, and marketing agencies.
The software specializes in creating product descriptions and sales pages for eCommerce sites. It comes with a Chrome and Shopify extension to streamline the content generation process. Not just this but Copysmith is also capable of generating compelling ad copies. This characteristic makes it the top ad text generator for social media platforms and search engines.
Next, speaking a bit about its ease of use, you’d love to know that it can generate ad copies in just a few basic steps. Similar to other ad generator software, Copysmith also requires a couple of source sentences. After this, the Copysmith AI will smartly create multiple ad copies for you.
Features That Make Copysmith The Best Ad Copy Generator
- Uses Artificial Intelligence – Similar to several other ad generators mentioned in this blog post, Copysmith also uses OpenAI’s GPT-3 learning model. This AI will not only create human-like content but also makes sure that it offers complete knowledge about your product.
- Employs Marketing Frameworks – In order to make your ad copies even more compelling, Copysmith uses its AI and a couple of marketing frameworks together. The tool uses AIDA and PAS for ad copies and other content generation.
- Social Media Ad Generator – The software packs a Facebook ad text generator as well as a Facebook ad headline generator. Apart from this, Copysmith will also create ad text for Instagram and LinkedIn ads as well.
- Google Ad Copy Generator – You also get to generate multiple versions of search engine ad copies as Copysmith packs a Google ad text generator and a Google ad headline generator. Rest assured, all the ad copies generated by Copysmith will follow the character limits of Google AdWords.
- Project & Folder Management – No matter if you are a solo marketer or represent a marketing team, Copysmith will make your ad copy generation process simpler. In addition to this, you also get to manage your ad copies in different folders. This feature comes in handy when you are creating ads for multiple clients.
- Collaborate With Teammates – To further complement the folder and project management feature, Copysmith also allows you to collaborate with your team members. With this feature, you get to share ad copies with your teammates and seek their thoughts on them.
Pricing Plans Of Copysmith
Just like other generators, Copysmith also offers a 3 days free trial period to test out the features and interface of the software. Rest assured, you’d get adequate credits to determine if Copysmith is the right ad text generator for you.
And, once you are satisfied, you will then have the option to upgrade to its premium plans. There are four pricing plans that come with monthly and & yearly billing options. Meanwhile, before you pick the plan, you should know that there are different limitations on features and usage credits.
- Starter – This plan will cost you $19/month and will offer you only 50 credits for ad generation. Moreover, the long-form editor (for larger content templates) is also not available in this plan.
- Professional – By paying $59/month, you’d get unlimited credits for ad copy generation, get access to 35+ content templates, and third-party integrations.
- Teams – The Team plan is ideal when you have multiple team members. This plan costs $118/month for 2 members and additional seats can be acquired by paying $49/user. Besides this, the plan provides unlimited credits for ad copy generation and other features.
- Enterprise – If you are an enterprise-level business that has high volume needs for ad generation, the Copysmith team invites you to get in touch with them for custom pricing.
If you were having writer’s block or were simply lacking ideas for creating a compelling ad then CopyAI will help you do so with minimal effort. This AI-enabled software is one of the most used tools by marketers and several businesses. You’d be amazed to know that as of now, more than 250,000 marketers are using CopyAI for different content generation needs. And, businesses like Nestle, Zoho, eBay, etc. are already using this tool.
But the stuff that makes it the best ad copy generator is its efficiency to generate multiple ad copies. This is possible because it uses OpenAI’s GPT-3 learning model and a few of the marketing frameworks. When both of these are used in combination, CopyAI not only produces human-like ad copies but also makes them conversion-oriented.
Besides ad copy generation, CopyAI allows you to generate content for more than 15 templates and offers 70+ content generation tools. Moreover, it allows you to translate your content into 25+ global languages. Lastly, it offers a custom plan where you get to invite your team members and access its collaboration features.
Features That Make CopyAI The Best Ad Text Generator
- AI-Powered Ad Generation – As said earlier, CopyAI makes use of OpenAI’s GPT-3 learning model to automatically create ad copies for you. You simply have to provide the tool a couple of introductory sentences about your business or products.
- Uses Multiple Copywriting Frameworks – CopyAI uses three different marketing formulas to persuade your audience to take action. Apart from AIDA and PAS frameworks, it uses BAB or Before-After-Bridge framework for better impact.
- Facebook Ad Copy Generator – The tool pack a Facebook ad text generator as well as a Facebook ad headline generator module. These modules work together to create conversion-oriented Facebook ad campaigns.
- Google Ad Copy Generator – Similarly, CopyAI also packs a Google ad headline generator and a Google ad text generator. These modules work together to create multiple ad copies for your Google ad campaign.
- Multilanguage Support – While other ad generators are efficient enough to create ad copies in different languages, CopyAI takes a different route. It allows you to first create ad copies in English then gives you the option to translate them into 25+ other languages.
Pricing Plans Of CopyAI
When it comes to pricing, CopyAI likes to keep things simple and therefore, it offers a 7 days free trial to new users. With the free trial, it offers 100 content generation runs every day. After the free trial ends, you’d have to upgrade to its premium plans.
Speaking of which, there’s only one pricing plan that comes with monthly and yearly subscription options. Besides this, there’s a plan for teams that has custom pricing. Rest assured, both the premium plans offer unlimited runs and access to its features.
- Free Trial – A 7 days free trial period with 100 daily runs for generating ad copies.
- Solo – Similarly, by paying $49/month, you’d be able to generate unlimited ad copies and get access to all of its features.
- Multiple Seats – If you represent a marketing team, this plan is ideal for you. This plan is customized for every user/team and requires you to first get in touch with the CopyAI sales team. It will also grant you access to its collaboration features.
6. Copy Shark
Copy Shark is one of the newest AI copywriting software that is catching a lot of attention from marketers and business owners. This software also uses GPT-3 artificial intelligence to create content for up to 50+ copywriting templates. And, out of these templates, you will also get to create Facebook and Google ad copies. Hence, it naturally qualifies to be the best ad copy generator.
Besides this, the characteristic that contributes to its efficiency is the use of different copywriting frameworks. All it asks from you is a short description of your product/service and in return, Copy Shark will create strong ad copies. Not just this, but Copy Shark also supports 20+ global languages. Hence, you get to effectively target a global audience.
All in all, besides Copy Shark being a new software, more than 1,000 marketers, writers, and businesses are using it to meet their content needs.
Features That Make Copy Shark The Best Ad Copy Generator
- AI-Enabled – Just like other ad generators, Copy Shark generates content with the help of the GPT-3 learning model. This AI efficiently creates ad copies to meet your KPIs. And, the copies sound as if they are written by a professional copywriter.
- Employs Multiple Marketing Frameworks – While other ad generators for Facebook and Google employ two marketing frameworks, Copy Shark uses three frameworks. It currently uses AIDA, PAS, and BAB copywriting formulas to create compelling content.
- Facebook Ad Generator – Copy Shark only comes with the Facebook ad text generator. The Facebook ad headline generator is unavailable for the current time being. Despite this drawback, you’d find the primary ad text for Facebook strong enough to yield engagement and conversions.
- Google Ad Generator – At the same time, Copy Shark comes with a Google ad text generator and a Google ad headline generator as well. With the help of these two modules, you will be able to create high-converting ad copies for your campaigns.
- Supports Multiple Languages – Just so you could easily and effectively target your global audience, Copy Shark allows you to generate ad copies in 20+ languages. Some of the most used languages are English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Polish, Italian, Japanese, etc.
Pricing Plans Of Copy Shark
This is the only ad text generator that does not come with the free trial. Since Copy Shark is in its early days, you’d have to request for access by directly subscribing to its premium plans.
Speaking of which, there are a couple of pricing plans that offer monthly and billing options. You’d get complete access to the software but usage limits or credits are different in these plans.
Here’s an overview of the Copy Shark pricing plans –
- Premium Monthly – $29/month for 20,000 monthly AI generation credits along with complete access to the tool.
- Annual – $299/year for unlimited content generation credits, full access to the software, and priority support.
The Verdict – Which Is The Best Ad Copy Generator?
After exploring all the ad text and ad copy generators, I am sure that you would have found the best one for your marketing needs.
If you are confused and have still not found your ideal generator software then I’d recommend you to at least try them out. Almost all these generators come with a free trial. Once you use them and analyze their ease of use and efficiency, then it would be better for you to find the best one among them.
However, if you are looking for a piece of quick advice then I would suggest you go with Jarvis. The software is one of the most used AI copywriting tools and offers exemplary features and content quality.
Lastly, if you still have some questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
Before you go, here are a couple of relevant blog posts that you should definitely check out –
- Best eCommerce product description generators
- Best AI copywriting software and tools
- Top social media content generators
- Ultimate website copy generators
Frequently Asked Questions
An ad generator is a software that uses artificial intelligence to create multiple ad copies. You can use these ad copies for your social media as well as search engine ad campaigns to boost conversions and sales.
Well, for starters, you’d have to create a meaningful ad heading. Next, you’d have to create ad text using keywords and talking about product/service benefits. Lastly, you’d have to add a call to action. This process is just for the single ad copy. Imagine having to create multiple ad copies that are as effective as the other. Therefore, it is best to use an ad copy generator and let it do all the heavy lifting.
According to me, the best ad generator would be Jarvis. It runs on GPT-3 artificial intelligence and packs all the necessary features to create compelling ad copies. Besides Jarvis, I would recommend Writesonic as well.
Anyone who has the need for high-converting ad copies can use these generators. But to narrow it down for you, these tools are actively used by marketers, copywriters, marketing teams, and businesses that want to create ad campaigns.